Next SW release watch???

Marseeya said:
I'm so bummed!

Either yesterday or the day before, the promotional fares for MCO-PIT were $68, so I waited to book. Now today they're $79. :guilty: I should have booked them when they were at $68!

These aren't DING fares, they're regular promotion fares that you find on southwest.com's reservations page. The $69 DING fares I saw yesterday were only valid for travel through 4/30.

iNTeNSeBLue98 said:
These aren't DING fares, they're regular promotion fares that you find on southwest.com's reservations page. The $69 DING fares I saw yesterday were only valid for travel through 4/30.

No, it was the promotional fares that changed prices (right next to the fun fares on the website). They were listed as something like $79-129, but every time I clicked on it for a total, they were coming up at $69. Could it have been a mistake that they just fixed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter