Nicolas Cage

hichewlova

Mouseketeer
Anyone else a big fan of his work in National Treasure?

He has been in some really good Disney adventure films. I am looking forward to him portraying a wizard in The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Couldn't think of a better actor for the part.

Yep, I love him! I think he's pretty funny in the National Treasure movies and am looking forward to seeing how he plays the wizard!

I love everything that he has been in! Con Air, Face Off, National Treasure... I can't wait to see Sorcerer's Apprentice!

Curiously, I love most of his movies (especially National Treasure and Con-Air), but something about the man himself annoys me... :confused:

I think the way some magazines/shows cover celebrities probably skews who they really are, you know? I try to focus on their work.

He has been in some real action movies. I am glad he brings that experience to a more family oriented film like Sorcerer's - that way the adults still have lots to enjoy!

Wanted to update Cage fans - Sorcerer's is actually releasing on July 14, moved up two days earlier. I also thought you'd enjoy this commercial for the movie...the old man shoe line cracks me up.

I'm not a longtime Cage fan or anything but I absolutely LOVED National Treasure. It's just a great movie.

I think with the same director, producer and Cage, this will be on the same level as National Treasure. Anyone else sensing that this could be the surprise hit of the summer??

I’m really looking forward to catching the same team again in Sorcerer's Apprentice! Hichewlova is right. We probably have a surprise hit in store :)

A new trailer just came out. Lots of new footage. The special effects are really top notch - the part where Nicolas Cage taps the roof of the car and then it transforms into a another car, all while in motion - amazing stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter