Nikki & Rob's PJ Wishes VR 11/9/09 WP, GF *We leave Sun. morning!!*

Wow, I haven't updated this PJ in awhile so here we go!

I got my shoes, I had them dyed ivory, here's a link to a picture:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/...=-49998498|-49997996&catentryId=6087430&sort=

I had my hair/makeup trial with Patricia LeJuene. She was so great and I loved her!! Here are a few pictures:

Beore:
DSC03514-1.jpg

After:
DSC03520-1.jpg

DSC03524-1.jpg

DSC03530-1.jpg

I also had my planning session which was a lot of fun. Michelle Wenzler - Dorr is my planner and she is fantastic! She really got a good feel for us as a coupke and had great ideas and has helped me so much. We had Elizabeth as our floral/decor planner and she has been just as great as Michelle. she has gone out of her way to help me. They both are so quick to answer my emails and they both had my BEO's in within a few days after my planning session! Here are a few pictures from that day:

Franck's:
DSC03534-1.jpg

Dual plate of filiet mignon with a blackberry demi glaze, chicken marsala with the bone in, garlic mashed potatoes, carrots and asparagus.
DSC03535-1.jpg

Dual plate of filet mignon with mushroom sauce like at LeCellier, parmesan crusted chicken with a sauce I don't remember what it was, roasted fingerling potatoes and carrots and asparagus.
DSC03537-1.jpg

We decided to go with a dual plate of filet mignon with a worstishire sauce and chicken marsala with a thicker sauce with garlic mashed potatoes, carrots and asparagus.

We are not big cake people so picking out the flavors were pretty hard for us. Right now we aren't sure which cake we are getting, but at the time we had picked a 3 tier aurora cake. The bottom tier would be marble cake with chocolate filling, the 2nd tier marble cake with buttercream filling, and the top tier chocolate cake with buttercream filling. Here is a picture of the cake samples we had:
DSC03541-1.jpg

Here are my BEO's!

Ceremony
Wedding Pavilion $3195
confetti Cannons $500
rose petal canons for staged exit $500
Cindy's coach $2700
limo $282.48
motorcoach $781.20
Total $7958.68

Reception
tulle canopy $2385.00
pipe and drape with changing lights $3136.00
43 package beer wine soda bar 4 hours $1662.36
7 soft drink package(kids) $184.93
3 vender meals $53.93
cake 65 people $1130.80
7 kids meals $207.47
43 dinners $5818.25
50 crudite display(cocktail hour) $579.89

Entertainment
DJ $1035.00
Mickey $800.00
Total $16993.63

Grand total $24,952.31

Floral BEO:
Round, French bouquet of autumn splendor, leonidas and black magic roses and spray roses with accents of light yellow roses. $275.00
Use roses that are as open as possible. Wrap faux stems 75% with #850 brown satin ribbon and have 1 clear Swarovski Mickey
crystal closure. CRYSTALS: 1 Clear Mickey $3.00

Ivory rose flower wand. Wrap stem with #850 brown satin ribbon and cross cross over with ivory satin ribbon and ivory loops. $55.00
Accent handle with 1 clear Swarovski Mickey crystal.
CRYSTALS: 1 Clear Mickey $3.00

1 Autumn splendor rose with ruscus. Wrap stems with #850 brown satin ribbon and accent with 1 clear Swarovski 1 12.50
Mickey crystal. CRYSTALS: 1 clear Mickey 3.00

1 (6yrs old) White rose with ruscus. Wrap stems with #850 brown satin ribbon and accent with 1 clear Swarovski 1 12.50
Mickey crystal. CRYSTALS: 1 clear Mickey 3.00

1 Altar arrangement designed long and low with autumn splendor, leonidas, black magic, yellow and ivory roses and spray roses and minimal greenery (nothing trailing) $300.00
No additional décor needed.

Pre reception London street lamp rental (12) $180.00

STAGED EXIT: Autumn splendor, leonidas, black magic and yellow rose petals (50) $125.00
ivory petal cones tied with a #850 brown satin ribbon and matching text to read "Dominique & Robert, November 9, 2009" with Mickey head icon.(50) $325.00

Autumn splendor, leonidas, black magic and yellow rose petals for 2 confetti cannons. $150.00
MOVE CEREMONY FLORAL TO DINNER: YES $25.00

Resort to provide ivory floor length table linens.

Place 3 votive candles on the guest book table. (3) $7.50
Sprinkle autumn splendor rose petals on the guest book table. 7.50

Transfer altar arrangement to the sweetheart table.

5 TBD Vase with a TBD cylinder vase inside with a tall ivory pillar candle.

In between the two vases place brownautumn leaves. See picture.(5) $75.00

Ivory pillar candles: (5) $37.50

Around the TBD vase space out a triple cylinder set filled with water and autumn splendor rose petals and topped with an ivory floating candle. (5) $75.00

Ivory floating candles: (15) $48.75
OPTION: In lieu of the floating cylinders we can put 3 groupings of 3 votives each for $7.50 per grouping.

Place 3 groupings of 3 shotglass votives on the sweetheart table. (9) $67.50

Scatter brown and orange autumn leaves on each of the guest tables and the sweetheart table. (6) $90.00

Colorful pot filled with assorted colored Mylar paper and 10 large Walt Disney World swirl lollipops decorated with colorful curling ribbon. See picture. 1 $20.00

10 WDW Swirl Lollipops: $29.50

Colorful pot rental $10.00
*Bride to provide assorted coloring books, crayons, etc for kid's activity table.

Resort to provide ivory standard cotton floor length table linens for each of the guest tables, sweetheart table, DJ table, candy bar, children's activity table and cake table and ivory standard cotton napkins.

52 Ivory cotton solid chair covers with chocolate cotton solid sash tied in a bow. $442.00

3 Tier - Custom Aurora cake - Around the bottom layer wrap a 1-1/2" #850 brown satin ribbon, around the middle layer wrap a 7/8" #850 brown satin ribbon and around the top layer wrap a 5/8" #850 brown satin ribbon.
No bows. Wrap at base of each layer. (3) $30.00

Round, floral topper of autumn splendor, leonidas and black magic roses on the top. $50.00

26 6mm Round clear deco ice pics (16 for middle layer, 10 for bottom later, 0 on top layer) $78.00

Place 4 votives on the cake table. $10.00

Scatter brown and orange autumn leaves on the cake table. $12.50

*Bride to provide paper place cards (please deliver to the florist by November 3rd)

Candy bar:
1 pkg. Autumn colored Gummy Bears (Yellow, Orange, Black) - 5 lbs $22.00
1 case Reese's Pieces - 25 lbs $210.00
1 pkg Caramel Hershey's kisses wrapped in gold foil - 6 lbs $85.00
1 pkg Milk chocolate gold coins in assorted sizes - 5 lbs $115.00
3 boxes Assorted brown (butterscotch, chocolate, root beer) hard candy sticks - 80/box (3) $52.50
1 pkg Three layer caramel cubes - 5 lbs $28.00
3 boxes Autumn leaf lollipops - yellow, orange, red and green - 24/box (3) $210.00
1 pkg Mellocreme pumpkin shaped candy - 10 lbs case $85.00
55 Mickey head shaped rice krispy treats dipped in milk chocolate $178.75
55 White chocolate pumpkins filled with candy corn and brushed orange, wrapped in clear cellophane and tied with a brown bow. $385.00
10 Assorted large decorative vases to be used for candy containers rental $100
5 Assorted small decorative vases to be used for candy containers rental $25
5 12x12x4" vases for larger items (cookies, apples, etc) rental $50
15 Ivory cardstock with brown text of candy names for labels for each vase on 14" stick (15) $75.00
8 Plastic scoop with #850 brown satin ribbon and 7 Plastic scoop with #761 autumn orange satin ribbon rental $75

Colors are ivory and truffle (#850 brown) with accents of orange/yellow/red. Autumn colors.
SUBTOTAL $4,334.00
DISCOUNT
No Magic Kingdom Bridal Portrait Session scheduled FL TAX (6.5%) $281.71
SUBTOTAL $4,615.71
MOVE FEE* $25.00
SET FEE $0.00
FINAL TOTAL $4,640.71

So the grand total all together is $29593.02. This is only the Disney portion not including all the outside venders! This was way over budget and I had to make a lot of cuts.

So here are my new BEO's!!! Much better prices but I am still over budget!

Wedding Pavilion $3195
Limo $282.48
Motor coach $781.20
Bar 38 adults $1468.70
Bar 7 kids $184.93
Vender meals 3 453.93
Dinner 7 kids $207.47
Dinner 38 adults $4362.40
Cocktail hour $579.89
DJ $1035
Mickey $800
Cake ?
Floral BEO $2813.75

Total: $15,764.75

Outside venders:
photographer: $1785
videographer: $2253.96
silhouette artist: $500
hair/makeup: $170
Officiant: $225

Resort: $2440
Airfare: $818.80

Grand Total: $23,916.71

My budget was $20,000, obviously I have gone over, LOL!;)

Here is the breakdown of the new floral BEO:
the bouquet and flowers are the same as above. Only difference is my bouquet will be a little smaller than planned. I didn't want a giant heavy bouquet! So the new total for that is $253

DH, DS, and DD's flora $89

Rose petals in a basket for staged exit $120

Kids centerpiece same as above BEO $60 total

*Cocktail hour:
5 cocktail tables with 4 chairs each, 2 highboys, 1 kids activity table
Each chair covered with ivory cotton cover with chocolate cotton bow. 30 chair covers $255

3 votives per table $52

*Reception:
5 triple cylinder sets ($15 each) $75
Rose petals and ribbon on cylinders $100
ivory floating candles ($3.25 each) $48.75
3 groupings of 3 shot glass votives on each table ($2.50 each) $45
Cake floral and table decor $72.50
7 chocolate pin tuck floor length table linen ($39 each) $273
50 chocolate pin tuck napkins menu fold no base plate ($2.50 each) $125
45 mahogany chiavari chairs ($12.50 each) $562.50

Here are some more pictures!

My place card holders:
images-2-1.jpg

Kids activity table centerpiece:

Centerpiece70-1.jpg

We will use the orange and white pot instead of the pot pictured above:
100_2778-1.jpg

This is the cake we are waiting on a price for:
cake819-1.jpg

Here is a picture of the chiavari chairs. I am not sure what color seat we are using yet. Either ivory or brown to match the tablecloths. The chair is mahogany altho it doesn't look like it in this picture, sorry!
MahogonyChiavariChair-1.jpg

Here is my tablecloth and napkin set up, minus that flower:
8-1.jpg

Just heard back on a price for the cake. We needed to remove the top tier to make the cake for 50 people and the price is $450!!! I am so excited! Now I don't know what to do about the cake topper? I was going to use fresh flowers for the first cake we chose, but now I don't know what to use. Any suggestions?

OMG...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cake!!!

I love fall so much, I wish I could get married than as well...but apparently that just isn't a good time for my peeps :rotfl: (People are in school, or are teachers, or are scared of Florida hurricanes....don't ask)

I'm so glad I found your Pj though, now I can at least see what a fall theme looks like!

OMG...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cake!!!

I love fall so much, I wish I could get married than as well...but apparently that just isn't a good time for my peeps :rotfl: (People are in school, or are teachers, or are scared of Florida hurricanes....don't ask)

I'm so glad I found your Pj though, now I can at least see what a fall theme looks like!

You know when I was planning originally I had picked the end of June because that would work best for all our guest. Then I thought it would be too hot and changed it. Fall is our favorite time of year and we go to WDW every Nov. so it was the perfect time for us. All my guests are still coming! I really thought I would have a bunch drop out because of the time of year, but nope. They just keep surprising me, even with the room blocks. I picked the most nights to be held at the All Star Movies, and Caribbean Beach, and they all want to stay at AKL, and the GF!

I thought I would post my menu so here it is!

Pre Reception Vegetable Crudite Display

Reception
Tomato and mozzarella with balsamic emulsion and basil

Caesar salad with parmesan crouton plated table side

Seared Beef Filet with worshire sauce and roasted chicken breast with marsala sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, carrots and asparagus

*kids meal: Chicken tenders, mickey-roni and cheese, fries and corn and make your own Mickey shaped cake.

I am doing a package bar of beer, wine and soft drinks for 4 hours.

Here is a picture of what I chose for my table cloth and napkin in chocolate pintuck:
lg474-1.jpg

Wow! So many updates! Girl I LOVE the cake- WOW! All of it is going to be SO beautiful!! Yay!!! The colors are perfect, and I love the hair too! Yay!! It's all coming together! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting your BEO's, I really want the chiavari chairs and upgraded linens too, so it's really helpful to get an idea of the price. Your tables are going to look beautiful.

Your cake is so cute!

I haven't updated this PJ in a long time so here goes!

I switched our room at the GF from the main building concierge to a regular garden view room. It will save us a ton of money and we felt we wouldn't be in the room or at the resort enough to justify the cost.

We were able to get Scott Messina for our DJ and we are really excited about that!!

I am changing my hairstyle. After obsessively looking at the pictures of my hair trial, I decided to go with wearing my hair down. Here are 2 inspiration pictures:
94c0126e9287291ff9aa7b6fb049ccab_m.jpg

32a7e93ae8ee42bb8f70da522980d207_m.jpg

I spoke with Patricia and we decided to go a little darker with my eye makeup. As for my hair I am going to have a part on the side not in the middle, then one side behind my ear with probably a flower.

My DH and DS will be wear ing the same tux. Here is a picture. It is chocolate brown with ivory shirt, tie and vest and brown shoes.
1888PRO_F08_DF.jpg

DH and I made our invitations. Here are some pictures. Keep in mind these are pictures of the "practice" invitation, so it looks a little wrinkled and there was a spelling error on the reception card. The final invitation has no spelling errors or wrinkles!LOL;)

DSC03783-1.jpg

DSC03777-1.jpg

DSC03778-1.jpg

DSC03779-1.jpg

DSC03780-1.jpg

DSC03781-1.jpg

The wax seal has the wedding bells. The outside envelope is ivory. On the reception card we put the GF logo. I am really happy with how they came out. I wanted simple but nice and I think we accomplished that!

I made the table name cards. I still am not sure if I will put them in picture frames or on easels or if I will use them at all!

DSC03786-1.jpg

DSC03787-1.jpg

DSC03788-1.jpg

DSC03789-1.jpg

I also have a Mickey & Minnie and a Cinderella & prince one but they are not finished yet.

My DD and I had out fittings and will pick up our dresses on Oct.28th. I went with a french bussel for my dress and I really loved ho it looked.

Now I have to really shop for accessories. I need shawls for DD and myself. We both need jewelry and DD still needs shoes. I have to pick out a reading for my sister to do and buy the digital picture frame to have at the reception with our family photos.

I can't believe that after such a long time planning it is finally almost time! My DH and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in 2007. We were planning to do this vow renewal then, so I started planning in 2005/2006! I have had such a great, sometimes stressful, but overall fun time planning! I cannot wait for our special day!!!

I made the table name cards. I still am not sure if I will put them in picture frames or on easels or if I will use them at all!

DSC03786-1.jpg

DSC03787-1.jpg

DSC03788-1.jpg

DSC03789-1.jpg

I also have a Mickey & Minnie and a Cinderella & prince one but they are not finished yet.

AMAZING! You did a great job!!!!!! They are so beautiful and fun, yet not sophisticated! Love them! Can't wait to see what else you can make!

Wow! You are getting so close!! I love the hair!! And your invites look great! I'm struggling with our save the dates/invites for our at home party, I keep changing my mind about how it should look!

Looking forward to reading more!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter