Nikki & Rob's PJ Wishes VR 11/9/09 WP, GF *We leave Sun. morning!!*

My DH and DS will be wear ing the same tux. Here is a picture. It is chocolate brown with ivory shirt, tie and vest and brown shoes.
1888PRO_F08_DF.jpg

Cool Tux! Where did you get it from? Thanks.

I love all your plans so much!! I can't wait to see the outcome, because Chocolate is going to be one of my colours too! I love how it all comes together!

Have your DH & DS complained at all about their tuxes?? I really want DF to wear a similar tux, but black instead of brown, and he doesn't like all the white :rotfl: or Ivory I spose it is...

I've got 18 months to chage his mind... Hopefully your photos will help!

Cool Tux! Where did you get it from? Thanks.

Thanks! It is from Mens warehouse/tux.

I love all your plans so much!! I can't wait to see the outcome, because Chocolate is going to be one of my colours too! I love how it all comes together!

Have your DH & DS complained at all about their tuxes?? I really want DF to wear a similar tux, but black instead of brown, and he doesn't like all the white :rotfl: or Ivory I spose it is...

I've got 18 months to chage his mind... Hopefully your photos will help!

DH did not want to wear a tux. He was at first thinking of wearing a linen Calvin Klien suit. That was also at mens warehouse. But they didn't have a matching one in DS's size.(he is 6 years old). My DH wanted them to match. So after searching everywhere for similar suits I dragged him into the mens warehouse tux store ear us. He actually liked the brown tux cause it doesn't look too much like a tux and they had it in DS's size. He really is doing it for me cause I liked the tux and wanted them in one. DS is so excited to wear it! He is actually going today to get measured. I would show your future DH some pictures cause there are so many options out there. Good luck! You have plenty of time to convince him!;)

I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away!!!!:banana:

I bought an ivory chiffon shawl at David's bridal for myself. I still need to find something for DD.

No luck on the jewelry yet! I seriously have been everywhere and still can't find something I like. I am looking for a bracelet and earrings. Something with pearls and crystals to match my dress. Any suggestions on where I can find something like that?

I did find shoes for DD at David's Bridal! They will be dyed the Truffle color of her dress. Here is a link to what the shoe looks like.
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/...=-49998498|-49997996&catentryId=6097414&sort=

I have gotten my response back and it seems we will have a final count of 33 adults, 7 kids, and 5 infants. For me that is the perfect amount of people. Especially since we will be in the White Hall room with a DJ and dance floor. So, I am very happy about that!:cool1:

We will have 21 people at the welcome dinner at 1900 Park Fare. When I sent out the info packet with that info I put that prices for it because everyone will be paying for themselves. I am now wondering how that will actually work when we pay? We will have some people without kids, some with. I am just not sure how to do this with such a large group?:confused3

We will have 35 people going to MVMCP the night after the VR and I am stressing about the logistics of that night!:scared1:

I am also trying to decide if I will go to the GF salon for a manicure the morning of the VR or get the manicure at the spa.:confused3

Another thing I am stressing about is the construction that is still going on at the Gf lobby. I was told it was completed but from reports on the resorts board, that is not true. I really want pictures in the lobby and will be so upset if it will not be possible or if I will have construction walls in the background!:eek:

My planner is MIA and I am starting to worry about that! I sent her an email with a bunch of questions on the 5th. She has always gotten back to me herself the same day or has her assistant get back to me the same day. Neither has gotten back to me and I didn't get the "out of office" reply so I really hope everything is OK.

I guess now that it is so close I am stressing about everything!!

I really hope someone is reading my PJ that can help me!:)

I completely forgot that DH hates the birds on the wall in the White Hall room and wanted them covered up. So I didn't order anything to cover it up. Now we are less than 30 days out and we are using Disney Florist for all decor and flowers. Is it too late? What can we do to cover it up that won't look so obvious and out of place?

I just found your PJ! Your vow renewal is the day before my wedding! :goodvibes

You must be as excited as I am! It's coming so quickly!

I love all of your choices, especially the fall colours!

That is so cool! Thanks for the compliment! I am really excited, but since I am an OCD planner I keep stressing about how things will run on that day and stressing over everything going right!:lmao:

I will have to go take a look at your PJ now!

Some more updates! We are about 2 weeks away and I really can't believe it!! This Wednesday I will be picking up my dress and my DD's dress. I am taking my BFF with me so they can show her how to do the bussel. Here are some more pictures of things I have picked up.

This is my DD's shoes:
DSC03892.jpg

Her purse:
DSC03893.jpg

A flower pin to go on the side of her ivory sash. Her dress and the pin, purse and shoes are all in Truffle:
DSC03894.jpg

These are the other 2 table name cards I didn't post a picture of. The Cinderella one is for DH and My table and it says "and they lived happily ever after". The Mickey/Minnie one is for table #1 and it says "wishes really do come true".

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

Here is a picture of our place cards:
DSC03899.jpg

New reader. Absolutely love the colors. You look so good in that dress!
Your table cards and invitations are so creative, i'm so jealous!

I don't know about DFTW so I'm sorry I can't help you find your missing planner!

hollybearsmom
Thanks! When I go to pick up my dress I'm going to take new pictures because I hate how my face looks in the ones I took! I swear I don't know what was up with me that day!!

They wanted $200 to cover the birds so DH said forget it. He doesn't want to pay for another thing!:lmao: So the birds stay.

My planner finally got in touch with me! She never did get my first emails cause they were updating the system and got new Blackberries so she wasn'r receiving everything. She has been great and has reassured me everything will be ok. She sent me the diagram of the room too and everything looks great!

New Here, and had such a great time reading thru it all!

From me to YOU BOTH, WOW!! Everything looks AMAZING!

Just beautiful choices!!!!!:)

Thanks so much!!!:goodvibes

Just wanted to update that I did book a manicure at the Grand Floridian Spa for 9:30am the morning of the vow renewal. It will work out great because at 9am I have to be at Franck's to drop off the table name cards, place cards, and kids activities. So, the spa is right there so I can just head over when I'm done at Franck's.

I picked my jewelry too! I bought a clip for the side of my hair and earrings. Then I went to my moms and found a perfect bracelet to match.(she has a ton of jewelry!) Here are some pictures:

My earrings and hair clip:
DSC03905.jpg

My earrings(I couldn't get a really good picture!):
DSC03902.jpg

My bracelet and earrings:
DSC03909.jpg

My DD's bracelet:
DSC03911.jpg

I wanted to get a chunky bracelet that would stand out. Since my dress is a halter neck line so I didn't want a necklace and I didn't want earrings that were too long. Since my arm is completely bare I thought a big bracelet would be perfect.

I can't believe that I am exactly 2 weeks away!!!! I am so excited and nervous. I hope I don't trip walking down the aisle!!:lmao:

Two weeks!!! OMG!!! so soon!!!! Everything looks great girl!! Everytime I go to davids I think of you when I see your dress has been on display:) So excited for you and everything seems perfect. Relax and enjoy this special time, you have nothing to worry about, this day is to celebrate :) Oh I can't wait to see the pictures!! :goodvibes

Two weeks!!! OMG!!! so soon!!!! Everything looks great girl!! Everytime I go to davids I think of you when I see your dress has been on display:) So excited for you and everything seems perfect. Relax and enjoy this special time, you have nothing to worry about, this day is to celebrate :) Oh I can't wait to see the pictures!! :goodvibes

Hi Calesta! Thanks for the kind words!

I picked up my dress so I have new pictures to post!!

IMG_0766-1.jpg

The sash will be knotted when the train is out:
IMG_0764.jpg

French bussel:
IMG_0762.jpg

When the dress is busseled I will have the sash in a bow:
IMG_0763.jpg

Here is a close up of the detail of the dress:
IMG_0765.jpg

may i ask what designer is your dress made by and the style no..??

Its so beautiful! I think i know someone who has had that dress! :lovestruc

may i ask what designer is your dress made by and the style no..??

Its so beautiful! I think i know someone who has had that dress! :lovestruc

It's from David's Bridal style #T9512. "Dhay" on these boards had the same dress.

Thanks for all the compliments ladies!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter