No Pressure...Just my FIRST PTR EVER!!!! With PICS!! (And cutting it a little close)

DHS...gotta check out starring rolls bakery! (just behind Brown Derby as you head toward ToT) they have HUGE sandwiches, chips and yummy looking desserts and pastries

Good luck with winging i, I can't seem to make myself do it. I'm going with a plan but once there, allow myself to modify as the need arises.

I'll be in DHS part of Sunday, MK most of Monday and Epcot most of Tuesday so I'll keep an eye out!

DHS...gotta check out starring rolls bakery! (just behind Brown Derby as you head toward ToT) they have HUGE sandwiches, chips and yummy looking desserts and pastries

I'll be in DHS part of Sunday, MK most of Monday and Epcot most of Tuesday so I'll keep an eye out!

Whoa, sounds like we're pretty much following the same plan! How neat! You really can't miss me...I'll be the one waddling around with the big belly, pushing a stroller, and eating as I walk:rotfl:.

Thanks for the suggestion of Starring Rolls; how have I missed this before?? Do they have any hot sandwiches, like a hot ham 'n' cheese or something? Of course, that's what sounds yummy now, but who knows what I'll be wanting then!

Congrats on the pregnancy
WOW as of today you have 16 days to go--almost single digit time-i am so jealous-you can see by my ticker that we have just over 2 months--sigh oh well
Your plans look lovey--going with the flow makes a lot of sense as does the rest periods
We have always paid oop for our meals--maybe it's just me but we don't want to take time out for a sit down meal(cuts down on ride time)
Cosmic rays-in my opinion is one of the best in CS but then again CH and Pecos bill are good also
And double WOW on extending your vacation:cool1:

Will hopefully update later, but I can't promise. Today's been a sad day. A friend who was about 37 weeks pregnant found out her baby has passed and is now in the process of having to deliver him. Please keep them in your prayers, as I cannot imagine what they are going through:sad1:.

I'm joining in.

So sad about your friend, we will say prayers for her. My best friend is due in 6 weeks and I get to be the baby's Godmother.

I second Starring Roles, they even have the grapefruit cake from Brown Derby

Will hopefully update later, but I can't promise. Today's been a sad day. A friend who was about 37 weeks pregnant found out her baby has passed and is now in the process of having to deliver him. Please keep them in your prayers, as I cannot imagine what they are going through:sad1:.

Oh no. Im so sorry for your friend!:hug:

Many, many apologies for not updating in the last few days. I won't even begin to make excuses! I'm here now, though, and I'll do the one update I can for now: the beginnings of Disney packing post!

First of all, I keep a Disney box in our closet with things left over from the last trip or things I see along the way. Before I shopped this weekend, I did an inventory of what I had and what I needed.

In my box, I had:
antibacterial wipes
glow sticks
sound-dampening ear muffs (to block firework noise for the girls)
ear plugs
laundry bags
mousekeeping envelopes
small flashlight
goggles
neck pillow for the van for Juju
adult-sized poncho (Mickey and cheap!)
stroller covers
light-up things from the night parades that we store and use again!
misting fans
individually-packaged instant coffee
KTTW holders on lanyards
kids' bathing suits
ring pops/push pops
bug spray
swim diapers
BBB crown
2 sets of Minnie ears
new movies for the ride down (must keep hidden!)
Tide pen
water shoes for the girls
Body Glide
sandwich bags
medicines (had tylenol and allergy stuff for kids, tylenol for me, immodium, bandaids, neosporin, aspercreme, aloe)
kid leashes:rolleyes1 (regular style, backpack style, stuffed Monkey style)
snack holders
face stick sunblock
rain jackets for the girls
and probably more I'm forgetting

We decided to do the first of what will be several shopping trips on Saturday. I got a good bit of what we needed, but I definitely have more to do!
We got:
gallon-sized ziploc bags
a strapless bra:laughing:
khaki shorts for the girls
yet another Disney box:thumbsup2
cheerios on sale
juice on sale
sunscreen
blister band-aids
advil for Brandon (can't take it since I'm pregnant)
prenatal vitamins
DHA supplement
batteries
travel bottles to fill with our bodywash and shampoo
travel-sized face wash
travel-sized deoderant
new toothbrushes
toothpaste
training toothpaste for Bebo
swim rings
floaties
a maternity top for me...still don't have enough to go without washing
wrinkle releaser
hangers
peanut butter on sale
knock-off goldfish (er, whales), big box for $1
more sippy cups...can never have enough
disposable diapers (we cloth diaper at home, but certainly not at Disney!! Had to get some disposable ones.)
paper bowls
and I'm sure lots more that I'm forgetting.

The point is, we're off to a good start. I have almost all the girls' clothes packed. We use the gallon-bag method of packing for them. For every day, they have matching outfits, labeled with their name, day of the week, and shoes to wear. Juju has a pair of panties in her bag, and Bebo has a diaper to start off the day. I also have their PJs packed.

Now, Brandon and I do not have enough clothes to pack them up yet, and it's killing me!!! I would love nothing more than to be all packed up right now and ready to head out the door, but, alas, that's not an option!

I still have a running list of things I need, and I plan on finding time to shop again...uhm...sometime:lmao:.

The most important item we bough....A NEW VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:We had to upgrade to a van anyway, since the third kiddo will be here in July, so we went ahead and got one for the trip! We even told the salesman that we were looking for a Disney-mobile, and we found a perfect one! I hope to be able to post pictures of my packing and van soon!:goodvibes

Just quickly checking in to say that TOMORROW IS ONLINE CHECK-IN DAY:cheer2:!!! I can't believe we're so close!

Every single bit of the girls' clothing, PJs, and swimsuits are packed, labeled, and ready to go! As for packing the rest...it'll have to wait on one of those rare third-trimester bursts of energy!

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!:banana:

And on a side note, one of my worries is going to cause me to buy a new camera, I think. Brandon has a nice camera with great lenses, but I got to thinking that on our waterpark days or by the pool or if it rains, he's not going to want to bring out his precious toy to take pictures. I'll be darned if I'm going to miss any pictures of my well-earned and well-planned vacation!! So, I'm looking at digital waterproof cameras and trying to find one for very little money...ideas:confused:??

It looks like your packing is coming along! I haven't really started yet, but hope to tomorrow. My DH and I have been busy clearing out our spare room for the baby. Now it needs to be painted.

I had to buy a few more maternity tops too. It is cold in MI, so I haven't been able to wear any short sleeve tops yet.

Congrats on the new van, how exciting! Do you have a long drive to Disney? We drove from MI last year and the year before. After our second drive down, we decided to fly this time. Thank goodness I found a great deal on plane tickets.

Yeah for online check-in! I've never done that before, but will this time.

I don't know anything about waterproof cameras. They make disposable waterproof cameras. We have a nice camera, but it is huge. I don't like carrying it around. It is nice to have an extra small camera just in case.

Today I broke down and got a waterproof digital camera from ebay. It was a good price for the model (Olympus Stylus 850 SW 8.0...or something like that;)) and now I don't have to worry if it's raining. Brandon confirmed for me last night that he's putting away his camera and lenses at the slightest drop of rain, so I'm glad we've got this one! Let's just hope this one takes semi-okay pictures! I saw it recommended on one of the threads yesterday, and it's got good reviews online, for the most part. Fingers crossed!

I did the online check-in for the first part of our trip today (have to wait another 6 days for the check-in at CBR):yay:. It felt so good!!

We're getting so excited that I think we're even looking forward to the drive! HA! I think MapQuest and our GPS estimate it at about 8 hours, but it took us more like 10.5 hours last year. Kids add lots of time to those estimates! And I have a feeling that this time around mommy will be the one begging for potty breaks every few minutes:rotfl2:.

Hoping to get some pictures of the packing craziness up soon!

Sooooo:rolleyes1...leave it up to me to go changing things around eight days before we leave!

Recall for a moment how we said we wouldn't do the DDP. Remember how I said we could save money by not doing it.

Now, fast forward to this morning when I FINALLY NABBED AN ADR FOR CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE:yay::banana::cheer2::dance3:! I did some calculating, and we'll actually save money by going with the plan now that we've added in yet another table service.

We only added the DDP to our first reservation (Pop Century April 30-May 6) and will use the $300 gift card for the other days at CBR and any other expenses we may come across. Did I want to do this? Not really. But it'll save us money in the long run, especially since the DDP as part of Magic Your Way is interest-free for 6 months on our Disney Visa. I keep telling myself, "Last vacation for a long time...last vacation for a long time..."

I always freak out right before we go, and I guess this is my time.

Here is our new list of ADRs, complete with recent time changes and added places:
Saturday, May 1 @ 8:05am--Crystal Palace
Saturday, May 1 @ 5:15pm--Spirit of Aloha Show, Category 2 seating
Sunday, May 2 @ 5:00pm--Cape May Cafe
Tuesday, May 4 @ 11:55am-- Akershus
Thursday, May 6 @ 10:00am--Cinderella's Royal Table:woohoo:

I am pulling my hair out with lists of things to remember, things to do, things still needing to be packed.:scared: I just hope it means that I'll be relaxed when we get there!

How exciting that it's getting so close!!! I always freak out a little as I get closer and closer to any vacation/move/whatever, too.

I'm in! That's so exciting your trip is so soon! You have a beautiful family and congrats on the little one on the way!

Only 2 days left till your trip!!! Your ADRs look great, and the DDP will be fun! Have a great vacation…maybe we will run into each other at CBR!

Hey,I just came across your PTR, and was wondering if you had started a TR. I was looking for a TR where someone went to Disney in their last trimester. We are planning on going in September, and I will be 32 weeks pregnant with my 5th. I know that everybody thinks I am crazy, but I have easy pregnancies. My oldest three are boys and my husband can do the thrill rides with them while I can do some girl stuff with my 3 year old DD. I was just wondering if you would do it again in your last trimester, or if you wish you had waited. I just want to go to the restaurants and enjoy my food instead of having to get up with a newborn all the time. I also was wondering if you have any tips or advise. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter