Non park restaurants

Swolphin is incredibly overlooked. Their pool bar is by far the best on property, cosy couches and great food/drinks. The other restaurants speak for themselves and the Epcot resort area is obviously fantastic. It makes for a lovely evening:)

Homecoming is amazing!!!
Like someone said the Swolphin is overlooked - we ate at the Fountain one year and thought the food was really good!!

Swolphin restaurants:

Bluezoo and Shula's are very, very good. Garden Grove is very, very bad. The seafood buffet at Garden Grove on the weekends is absolutely horrendously bad.

Disney Springs has a lot going on. I treated the food trucks like tapas and had few small plates that were really good. I enjoyed Homecomin' a lot. If you like Mexican, Frontera Grill is easily the best on property. I haven't been there, but I hear good things about the Polite Pig as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter