North VS. South: The Mo Edition (ver. 1)

Okay, since it's Friday we have to call a winner.

And the winner is............

EAST!!!!! Japan wins!!!!
:banana:

My vote today has to go with the South.....considering I hate snow! :eek:

7.jpg

Ugh! Why did they paint the Iron Dragon red and yellow? I'm still trying to get over that. :rolleyes:

I pretty sure the north came in first.:rolleyes:

NO, Florida won! Trust me! I work in a Bar! We had the game on all night! :sad2:

And speaking of that game......at halftime I noticed a wretched sound comming from the TV, Good God that Oklahoma band is bad! I mean throw babies from the bleachers bad!

And do I even have to tell you what broadway showtune they were playing?:scared1:

NO, Florida won! Trust me! I work in a Bar! We had the game on all night! :sad2:

And speaking of that game......at halftime I noticed a wretched sound comming from the TV, Good God that Oklahoma band is bad! I mean throw babies from the bleachers bad!

And do I even have to tell you what broadway showtune they were playing?:scared1:

Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain?
Kill me now! :rolleyes:

Oh that was just pre-game!

For half time they pulled out Pinball Wizard!

I was close to breaking a margarita glass and slitting my wrist!:sad2:

Oh that was just pre-game!

For half time they pulled out Pinball Wizard!

I was close to breaking a margarita glass and slitting my wrist!:sad2:

Poor Mikey! :sad2:
You have such high standards.

Hey, they could have been doing the other Oklahoma! song--From the musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Here's a sample lyric..

And we'll dress you up nifty in a big Stetson
With some SPF 50 so no sun gets in
'cause that freckle on your skin can do a feller in
and the shade is mighty thin in Oklahoma
and our leading cause of death...is melanoma!

Hey, they could have been doing the other Oklahoma! song--From the musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Here's a sample lyric..

And we'll dress you up nifty in a big Stetson
With some SPF 50 so no sun gets in
'cause that freckle on your skin can do a feller in
and the shade is mighty thin in Oklahoma
and our leading cause of death...is melanoma!
LOL

OMG, Orlando Mike! We were in the local pub, watching the game and having a drink when that band came on with the Pinball Wizard...

I looked at the wife and said, "Orlando Mike LIKES this stuff?!!!!" We both agreed that you could like marching band music without liking that caterwauling noise of that particular number.

So! You have restored our "faith" in you! :teeth:

Pinball Wizard is a pain to play on Rock Band 2...its a song that makes me want to take my drum stick and stick it through my head.

Apparently my absentee ballot was lost in the mail. New York has the best hot dogs. Zweigles in Rochester, though I have to admit I like Hoffman's out of Syracuse better and there's Glazier's out of Potsdam. And further North is Croghan Balogna and Cheese Curd. Mmm...

So I'm saying North. And of course there's the gay adoption laws ....:rolleyes1

Apparently my absentee ballot was lost in the mail. New York has the best hot dogs. Zweigles in Rochester, though I have to admit I like Hoffman's out of Syracuse better and there's Glazier's out of Potsdam. And further North is Croghan Balogna and Cheese Curd.

We just bought Hoffmann Coneys. And who doesn't love Salt Potatoes. Yeah, pretty much can guarantee southerners don't know about these two wonders.

While I'm not a fan of Ohio State (or the way this entire city idolizes their football team) I must say the OSU band is pretty gosh-darn swell. :thumbsup2 It's probably not the "BDBINL" (Best D**n Band In The Land), as all the bumper stickers say they are, but they're still probably the best in the midwest.

script_ohio.gif

OMG, Orlando Mike! We were in the local pub, watching the game and having a drink when that band came on with the Pinball Wizard...

I looked at the wife and said, "Orlando Mike LIKES this stuff?!!!!" We both agreed that you could like marching band music without liking that caterwauling noise of that particular number.

So! You have restored our "faith" in you! :teeth:

Well thanks! :rotfl2:

Yes that was pretty bad for a major university!

I know. You can rest easy now, knowing that two women approve of your taste in music. :rotfl:

Ohio State. Yepper. Those folks are serious, eh? My wife's brother is a professor there. :snooty:

We went to SU. :D :D :lmao:

I know. You can rest easy now, knowing that two women approve of your taste in music. :rotfl:

Ohio State. Yepper. Those folks are serious, eh? My wife's brother is a professor there. :snooty:

We went to SU. :D :D :lmao:

Don't worry......I have nothing against OSU or their staff. It's mostly the city's reaction that I can't stand. (One of my friends in college used to live on OSU campus and on the night of one of the games his car was flipped upside down because it had Michigan license plates.) :scared1:

Also, OSU has the nicest hospital in the city. I had the privilege of finding that out the hard way. :rolleyes:

I never thought you were implying anything against OSU, their faculty or the town! :teeth:

I was just sayin'. :teeth: (I personally find the BIL a bit of a snob). :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter