North VS. South: The Mo Edition (ver. 1)

WOW, you really lost site of the jest in this thread...

I don't fault Disney World for the state of Florida, I fault Florida for being Florida.

What do I need to put more smilies in :cheer2: :upsidedow :snooty:

You did indeed fault WDW. Scroll up, It didn't count because it was in the state of Florida.

oh ugh! :sad2:
This isn't going to get ugly is it?

This is not the CB! :rotfl:

Barneys
Bergdorf Goodman
Beau Brummel

North ...
for style

Maybe we should have an "East VS. West" game next. :idea: Very different style. Very different fashion.

Huh? What was that you said?

NY although one of the most expensive states to live in, offers a lot of different opportunities outside of NYC (I don't live in NYC, but do travel there frequently) and is for the most part very forward thinking, more then we can say for most of Florida.

Although I love going to portions of Florida, I hate to say it, but I definitely agree with you there. There are a couple cities where I felt a little out of place even though I was hanging out with gay people. In NYC I feel free to just relax and be myself.

I'm not sure that's a good thing or not. :rolleyes:

My vote today has to go with the South.....considering I hate snow! :eek:

7.jpg

Grits, Fried Okra, Real Macaroni and Cheese (not Stouffers), Crawfish, Poke salad first thing in the spring, Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers, Red Beans and Rice...OMG -- I'm havin' a Mississippi food flash-back.

DEFFO THE SOUTH!!!!

Hi Everybody!:wave2:

Clam Chowder (both of them), Boston Baked Beans, Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, Hershey's Candy, Buffalo Wings, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Maple Syrup, Salt Water Taffy...

Um...yummy.

Clam Chowder (both of them), Boston Baked Beans, Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, Hershey's Candy, Buffalo Wings, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Maple Syrup, Salt Water Taffy...

Um...yummy.

good one! :thumbsup2

Grits, Fried Okra, Real Macaroni and Cheese (not Stouffers), Crawfish, Poke salad fist thing in the spring, Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers, Red Beans and Rice...OMG -- I'm havin' a Mississippi food flash-back.

DEFFO THE SOUTH!!!!

:wave2:

Nice to have you back again!

Grits, Fried Okra, Real Macaroni and Cheese (not Stouffers), Crawfish, Poke salad fist thing in the spring, Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers, Red Beans and Rice...OMG -- I'm havin' a Mississippi food flash-back.

DEFFO THE SOUTH!!!!

Sorry grits and fried okra are two points for the North.::yes::

Sorry grits and fried okra are two points for the North.::yes::

Ohhhh Sweetie...

Someone who would say that has never had GOOD grits (NOT cold & gloppy but with lotsa REAL butter and salt/pepper. Cheese Grits are real good too...:goodvibes bliss) or homemade fried okra (not those AWFUL lil frozen marble things from the freezer case at the grocery store)

Ohhhh Sweetie...

Someone who would say that has never had GOOD grits (NOT cold & gloppy but with lotsa REAL butter and salt/pepper. Cheese Grits are real good too...:goodvibes bliss) or homemade fried okra (not those AWFUL lil frozen marble things from the freezer case at the grocery store)

Maybe.....shouldn't you come to Portland and show me what True Grit is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter