North VS. South: The Mo Edition (ver. 1)

I've never been able to find a really good bagel outside of the NY metro area, so that's another for the North.

whimp.:rolleyes:
This storm is nothing.
Come on!
Let's run out it it naked.:yay:
I laugh at you Ice storm!

LOL naked in the ice!!!! I'm on my way, let's do it!

wanna hear a funny, out here in the sticks when we get this weather its a skating rink, like today.
well the other morning my dh decides in the morning he will put the dogs out wearing only a sweatshirt, yes kids thats right NO pants...........and yes he slipped and fell right on his butt on the ice on the back deck!!!!!:rotfl2:
I missed it since i was still snoozing, but he told me all about it..........
luckily we live in the woods, so no one saw him fall with his bare butt out:lmao:
i can't believe i just told that story!

LOL naked in the ice!!!! I'm on my way, let's do it!

wanna hear a funny, out here in the sticks when we get this weather its a skating rink, like today.
well the other morning my dh decides in the morning he will put the dogs out wearing only a sweatshirt, yes kids thats right NO pants...........and yes he slipped and fell right on his butt on the ice on the back deck!!!!!:rotfl2:
I missed it since i was still snoozing, but he told me all about it..........
luckily we live in the woods, so no one saw him fall with his bare butt out:lmao:
i can't believe i just told that story!

I'd get along really well with your husband.

Or any other woman's husband. :rolleyes:

I have my standards..thank you very much...unless he's really cute..then it's tough cookies for wifey.

But I'll show special consideration to npmommie...cause I like her.:flower3:

Secret: I used to smoke over 25 years ago...and damn it I still miss it...

Oh well....there are substitutes....

Don't go back to it. There are "electric cigs" now that have no tar, carbon monoxide or any of the other nasty chemicals. All you get from them is nicotine. The smoke that you inhale is mostly water vapor.

I saw it on a talk show today. :rolleyes:

Don't go back to it. There are "electric cigs" now that have no tar, carbon monoxide or any of the other nasty chemicals. All you get from them is nicotine. The smoke that you inhale is mostly water vapor.

I saw it on a talk show today. :rolleyes:

I'd never. My daughters would flay me alive for one...second I have a very poor constitution and one inhale and I'd be sick.

I've never been able to find a really good bagel outside of the NY metro area, so that's another for the North.
Ohhhhhh......I forgot about the bagels. They were good.

I'd never. My daughters would flay me alive for one...second I have a very poor constitution and one inhale and I'd be sick.

You have smart daughters. The only smoke that should be present is what comes out of Wally's ears when you 2 fight. :surfweb:

3. People who do not currently reside in the US, such as the adorable Glen, can be on my team. :lmao: Just kidding. You can vote for whomever you like.[/B]

That about wraps it up. Have fun! :woohoo:

LOL I just saw this!!! I vote for the north because I LOVE the walden galleria!!!

Believe me I wanna be on YOUR team!!!

North.

Because ...
of the north star
the north pole (santa)
and due north
:flower3:

South:
New Orleans (Tuesday vote)
Piggly Wiggly (Wednesday vote)
Jack Daniels' Whiskey (Lynchburg, TN) (Thursday vote)

A totally biased sampling of Northerners and Southerners

North:
Zach Braff
Bruce Springsteen
Queen Latifah

South:
Jerry Farwell
Fred Phelps
Taylor Hicks

North Wins!

A totally biased sampling of Northerners and Southerners

North:
Zach Braff
Bruce Springsteen
Queen Latifah

South:
Jerry Farwell
Fred Phelps
Taylor Hicks

North Wins!

North:
Jeffery Dahmer
Marilyn Manson
Joseph McCarthy

South:
Martin Luther King Jr.
Zack Efron
Mark Twain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter