Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gydell

DIS Veteran
We're in! Who else is going? :yay: :yay: :yay:

cruiselogo_large.png
cruiselogo_small.png

Check this out - http://www.wideopenwest.com/~epcotkilterfan//MagicalBaltic/MagicalBalticCruise.htm

This just in from Debbie -

Welcome everyone!!
If you would like to be added to the roster can e-mail me at magicalbalticcruise@yahoo.com

You can include as much or as little information as you would like. You can also a include a photo at the e-mail address.
DIS board name
First Name - Relationship - and age or something close to the age ) for all of those in the cabin
Hometown
Stateroom number
Dining
You may include a photo if you would like

I will post it too every few days

Calendar - http://www.wickesy.co.uk/cruise/northernsightsevents.htm - courtesy of David

For your convience- 12-NIGHT NORTHERN EUROPEAN CAPITALS CRUISE WITH CALL TO HELSINKI
6/12/10 Day Port Ashore Onboard
Day 1 Dover, England — 5:00 p.m.
Day 2 At Sea — —
Day 3 Oslo, Norway 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 4 Copenhagen, Denmark 9:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Day 5 Warnemünde, Germany (Berlin) 8:00 a.m. 8:30 p.m.
Day 6 At Sea — —
Day 7 St. Petersburg, Russia 11:30 a.m. —
Day 8 St. Petersburg, Russia — 10:30 p.m.
Day 9 Helsinki, Finland 9:45 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Day 10 Stockholm, Sweden 7:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Day 11 At Sea — —
Day 12 At Sea — —
Day 13 Dover, England 8:00 a.m. —

For more info on ports - www.magicalbalticcruise.com

To order merchandise - http://www.cafepress.com/DCLFirstBaltic

Good morning Gydell,

Here's a bump for you to keep you at the top. ;)
We are going on 7/6 but so torn about going on the 6/12. hooray for my dream itinerary!!! 4 (with 2 in a row) days at sea, too. Nice! :yay:

We are definitely trying to do this cruise too.... See what the waitlist fairy finds...

Virgil
pirate:

It is weird booking a cruise without knowing the costs. Only DCL would expect people to do this!:confused3

I'm in too! I was thinking about starting the thread, but I'm glad someone else did. :) I knew I couldn't be the only one planning it. :thumbsup2

It will probably be myself and DH, with maybe our oldest DS who will be 17. He is taking alot of German in high school and really wants to go.

Hi .. My daughter and I are going to try and book this cruise as well. I am first on my TA's list for the 14th. I'm am hoping to do the 7 night Barcelona to Dover as well, and pray for no unexpected expenses between now and then. If nothing goes wrong (knock on wood), should be okay. I told her to book a Cat 11 Gty and going to pray for an upgrade.

Put us down as trying to fit this cruise in.:yay:
We have a week before we can book.
And the cruise is a long ways off.
Still, it sounds very interesting.

We might be interested depending on costs. It's so annoying not to know.

This is the cruise we asked our TA to book, although we told her we'd also do June 24th. It's right after the two DDs get out of school, and we're thinking a lot of kids will still be in school, so it might not be so kid-crazy. We've pretty much never been to any of these cities (except Dover), so it sounds amazing, and we're trying not to think about the cost.

Hi guys! Just popping in to say we hope to join y'al! :thumbsup2 It's currently between this cruise and the last Med sailing in September - will have to wait and see how the prices look... ;)

Trying to figure out if we should do this one, or one of the HAL or NCL Baltic cruises. We have been planning a Baltic cruise for our 10 year anniversary for a while now, and are trying to make a decision! I definately want to be on the first one if we go to the Baltics, more because there are only 2 trips with the itinerary we want!!

Fingers crossed this will work out for us! We have been saving for this cruise for awhile, and now just have to make that commitment!!

Where in Alabama are you from? And more important - do you have a college preference?

We're from Huntsville, in N. Alabama. And we most definately have a college preference, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!:thumbsup2 Georgia is our number 2 though. UGA is such a cute mascot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter