• From Russia With Mickey

• To Russia With Mickey

• Northern Sights And Mickey's Magical Delights

• The Mouse Goes Baltic

• Mickey Meets The Mermaid - Baltic Cruise 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Emily. We're on the Tortola cruise next September with you, and also Monica(Mishoe) if she doesn't cancel! Jackie(Ibouncetoo) might be on this cruise too.

Aw Thanks Emily. If we ever get stuck up that way I will let you know! It has been exciting this year. The Blackout was particularly satisfying. :)

Gydell I'm only and obnoxious Bama fan during football season so in June I will be fine. I will, however, make sure to post a big ROLL TIDE if Bama beats Auburn this year. Notice I say IF. All in good fun though!
Is anyone else having to sell their kidney to go on this cruise? ;) I'm so excited though. I didn't need that kidney anyway.

Aw Thanks Emily. If we ever get stuck up that way I will let you know! It has been exciting this year. The Blackout was particularly satisfying. :)

Gydell I'm only and obnoxious Bama fan during football season so in June I will be fine. I will, however, make sure to post a big ROLL TIDE if Bama beats Auburn this year. Notice I say IF. All in good fun though!
Is anyone else having to sell their kidney to go on this cruise? ;) I'm so excited though. I didn't need that kidney anyway.

After 6 years I guess you can say Roll Tide but don't be surprised if my dgs answers with "down the bowl":rotfl2:

I figure after the drought we've had we deserve one good year right?:lmao: And Cyndi, I'm the same way, football is the only Bama sport I care anything about. The rest of the year who cares, but in the fall, every Sat. I'm in front of the tv or a radio watching/listening to the game.

But I promise in June you'll hear nothing about it.

I figure after the drought we've had we deserve one good year right?:lmao: And Cyndi, I'm the same way, football is the only Bama sport I care anything about. The rest of the year who cares, but in the fall, every Sat. I'm in front of the tv or a radio watching/listening to the game.

But I promise in June you'll hear nothing about it.

We are at every game no matter what happens! If Auburn goes - we go. It's a loooong year so far and will get looooooonger. This is why we can not travel in the fall. On the bright side think of all the money we will be saving by not going to a bowl game!

OK Lynn and I are looking at this one as well as the Barcelona to Dover sailing. Also waiting for DVC points, will do both on points.

That's one thing I haven't done yet is actually see a game in person. I would love to go to the Iron Bowl one year. And I wouldn't rule out that bowl game yet, we're only about halfway through, alot can happen.

OK Lynn and I are looking at this one as well as the Barcelona to Dover sailing. Also waiting for DVC points, will do both on points.

Hi Scott! It would be awesome to be on another sailing with you and Lynn. Another inaugural sailing, how cool is that?
We are also thinking of the 7 day right before it too.....

Hi Scott!

That's one thing I haven't done yet is actually see a game in person. I would love to go to the Iron Bowl one year. And I wouldn't rule out that bowl game yet, we're only about halfway through, alot can happen.

I've been to about 30+ Iron bowls. I grew up going to them. My dad went to Auburn also.

Gydell give us our moment in the sun. Next year we will suck again lol

Emily we were at WDW Sept 4-8 for Night of Joy with my parents. It was fun. Really hot, but fun.
What are you waitlisted for? What Cat? We will be slumming it in Cat 11, as usual.

:scared1: :sad: I've just realised that the cost of this cruise is double what I thought! I just presumed the cost was double occupancy - I'm so dim!

Now i'm pretty sure I won't be able to persuade John.:sad1:

Yay for Scott and Lynn! Lots of familiar faces around here. Kevin is excited.

Scott will the Grass Skirt Fraternity be meeting on the Baltic or do we need to bring Viking hats instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter