November 19, 2005 Thanksgiving Magic Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never cruised with Disney.
Cruised once to Alaska on HAL 10 years ago.
We are booked on CA-FL Reposition.

How do you know the Thanksgiving Itinerary includes 2 days at Castaway Cay? I cannot find that info on the www.disney.com website.

I would be VERY interested in this cruise if we had an extra day at Castaway Cay instead of Key West.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

DisneyCrazzy,

The reason we know as we are already booked. Key West has a yacht festival at Thanksgiving and the cruise ship docking piers are closed. SO NO KEY WEST.

So the itinerary is Castaway Cay, Day at Sea, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Day at Sea, and Castaway Cay.

So come join us and enjoy.

kennyk

Hi Guys-

I'm afraid that my family and I are now officially off of this cruise. Our darling son, Patrick, was stillborn on Mother's Day. He was extremely premature, and didn't have a chance. Mike and I decided that we needed to get out of here, so we're booked on the 9/11 Magic (he was due then). I am sorry I won't get a chance to meet all of you! Have a wonderful cruise!

Erin :D

Mrsltg,

I'm so sorry to here about your lost. I wish you all the luck in the future. My God bless you both.

Enjoy your cruise in September with happy thoughts.

kennyk

Oh I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. There are just no words. My heart is so heavy for you. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to contact me.
*tears* Please take care of yourself.

Much love,
Melissa &family
NeverlandClub

Bumping us back to page 1. I hope everyone is well and I wish you all a wonderful weekend. We are heading "downy ocean", as they say around here. Talk to you all soon.

Kelly, I hope you get word soon about conference dates.

Kenny, let me know what you plan for this winter or if you are able to swing HH in the spring.

Miss you all!

Melissa
NeverlandClub:wave:

Mellissa,

Have a great time and enjoy. Will keep you posted on our winter plans as they get solidified.

kennyk

Hi everyone,
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think we'll be on the Thanksgiving cruise. I've put a lot of thought into it, and it really just makes more sense to go when we already have the week off (Feb or Easter). I'm sure you will all have a fantastic time, especially with 2 CC days!

Kenny and Melissa- Hopefully we'll see you at HH next Spring!

Take care!
Kelly:wave2:

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about your decision, but I can understand wholeheartedly.

We still hvaen't ruled out Easter at HHI so maybe we'll all meet up again there. Until then have a great summer and enjoy your few months of R & R off.

Kennyk:scared:

Hi all. Doing the under 30 day dance.:cool1: We are off in just a few weeks now.

Portofino Bay, then Wilderness Lodge. Woo Hoo.

Melissa

Melissa,

Have a great time, ours isn't till the end of August. Can't wait till then. Still no firm follow-on vac's yet for end of year or next year, will keep you posted. (Of course Thanksgiving 2005 is still on.)

Kennyk

HI everybody! Hope you had a great long weekend. We are off to WDW very soon. Trying to get all the last minute schoolwork stuff done (finals, picnics, field days, etc) Can't wait for the summer.

Melissa

Hello everyone!:wave:

I posted on here a few short weeks ago that DH, DD (who will be 11 at the time) and I booked this cruise, but let it cancel hoping to be able to get the onboard discount when we sailed in May.

We just returned today from the Magic (it was wonderful!) and were still able to book our category 9:teeth: and receive the 200.00 onboard credit. You should have seen me in line waiting to book w/Danielle. I was telling everyone how this is a two-stopper at CC, and DH was saying 'she doesn't even work for Disney.':hyper:

So..count us in for this one! It was a blast meeting up w/other DISboarders on this past cruise, and we look forward to doing it again w/this bunch!:D

Mickeyhugger,

Welcome aboard, Glad everything worked out for you on booking on board and getting that $200 credit.

kennyk

Yea!!! So happy you got the credit and your category you wanted. Can't wait to meet you on board. Ahhh, beginning a cruise in CC and ending it there......paradise!

Melissa
NeverlandClub:Pinkbounc

Melissa,

In case we don't post together, have fun on your trip to Florida, ours isn't until the end of August. After 5 days at Wilderness Villas, we'll be enjoying two days at Saratoga Springs. Can't wait to experience this new resort.

Here's wishing you an enjoyable summer.

ken:wave2:

WOW,

The bottom of page two, I guess there are no new takers to the Thanksgiving 2005 Western Cruise, 2 days at Castaway Cay.

Anyway, here wishing more cruises to come join a bunch of DIS'ers who have cruised before together and had a great time together.

kennyk

I must be slipping,

Page three, OH NO!

Well here's and early thread for the Thanksgiving 2005 Western cruise with 2 days at Castaway Cay.

Come join a great bunch of DIS'ers who have sailed together before.

Kennyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter