November 2017

We're going November 12th- 263 days to go and we cannot wait! ^_^ Hoping to stay at the Polynesian again as our last vacation there was wonderful and you can't beat the location, theming, food options, and traveling conveniences of this resort. We're also considering the Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, but are concerned that the boat service isn't frequent enough; or Bay Lake Tower (you can't beat the location!), but the studio rooms look so, so small for a family of four. :(

We will be going from 11/15 - 11/19/17. We are taking our grandson. We are staying at the cabins at Ft. Wilderness and taking our golf cart. Hoping these dates fall within the free dining. 5 of us going. We love Ft. Wilderness. We can't wait.

Last edited:
Check in 11/9
Check out 11/18
Port Orleans Riverside

It'll be our 5th wedding anniversary (and we took a Disneymoon back then) and our daughter's 4th birthday (and our son will be just 4 months old...we're slightly insane but this trip is happening no matter who will be born this year lol)

Thinking about booking 11/1-11/6. Crowd predictors have conflicting opinions - moderate to heavy. Any opinions from you guys?

We're booked 11/10-11/13 at OKW for a 15th anniversary trip. First time we've ever been ANYWHERE for ANY amount of time without kids! Our honeymoon was in Disney so this is perfect... except that I suffer from serious anxiety disorder now and can't handle being on an airplane. So I'm majorly stressing about how I'm going to get myself on the plane. :crazy2::guilty::scared::rolleyes2

We'll be straddling October and November...same as last year.

Thinking about booking 11/1-11/6. Crowd predictors have conflicting opinions - moderate to heavy. Any opinions from you guys?

The weekends are pretty busy at EPCOT and the crowds rowdier...we arrive between 10:00 and 11:00 to World Showcase (from International Gateway) if too early we have breakfast in France (Boulangerie), make our 1/2 round and leave at 12:30ish...weekdays are better.

Hoping to book a surprise trip for my daughter's 8th bday for Nov 11-17. I want to do BBB and MVMCP for her. Really wanting to make this happen!

YAYYYYYY!!!!! I'll be down in Orlando for a convention with DH in early Nov...and we just extended the trip with Poly CL theme park view from 11/4-11/7!!!!! I haven't stayed at Poly for 15 years, but I did stay with the view once, and it was incredible... but I have never stayed CL at the Poly!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

we are planning for nov 12- nov 18. hoping for low crowds! even though seems like that is a very popular time for most on here!

We will be there 11/8/17 - 11/13/17 at CBR! It's me, my sis, my sis-in-law, and my niece (of legal drinking age) to celebrate our second Food & Wine Festival, and enjoy the start of Christmas! I CAN'T WAIT! My countdown is way too long right now...

Is anyone doing the Christmas party? I'm trying to decide how to organize our schedule. My daughter's 8th bday is the 12th. I want to surprise her with getting a princess makeover at BBB, though I don't have a preference for MK or Disney Springs. I had intended to use our MVMCP day as our rest day so she doesn't get too tired or overwhelmed. We'd swim and hang out at the resort until the party. I don't know if I should go to Disney Springs in the morning on the 12th and do the party at night putting our rest day super early in the week, or if I should do BBB and MK day and MVMCP all in one day. Or if we should just do BBB and MK one day, and the party another. She's not a kid who will complain, but she will start falling asleep once she gets tired. I don't want to be dragging a sleepy kid around if we try to do everything in one day. What have other people done, or any advice?

We are checking in November 12-18 at WL. We will be attending MVMCP on November 12 (which is good now that I think about it...I don't have to get up early the next morning :-) )

Planning on coming Nov 8-12 during New Jersey Teacher convention with my 3 kids. I am going to try to do a BB when we visit in August but it that doesn't work we will just stay with family and drive up to Disney.

:stitch:We are booked and ready to go! November 14th - 23rd at All Star Sports! Scored our Free Dining package and cannot wait to experience Disney with our 2 boys!

Both Hubby and I have been many times and actually honeymooned at Disney::MickeyMo::MinnieMo. This will be so special for us. I can't believe we're taking our children! Does that nostalgic feeling or complete and utter amazement ever stop?

To top it all off (get out the tissues) MY grandmother (their Great Grandma) will be with us too! She took me to Disney for the first time when I was a little girl! I am beyond thankful that she is in good health and can share in this experience with us!:smickey:

203 more days! November cannot get here soon enough!!!:earboy2:

I'm so excited to say that after checking the school calendar and seeing that my kids will be off all of Thanksgiving week my daughter and I will be staying an extra 5 days!! We are now staying Nov 11th through the 22nd!! I can't wait to go and not telling her has been so hard. We opted out of trying to do free dining. I had VSG and eat very small amounts. I figure we'll share most meals so it wouldn't be a savings for us. I'm hoping for an AP or general room discount so we can stay at a mod, or at least save a little on our room. Now if I could convince my husband that a 7/8 year old would be fine flying first class it'll be perfect!

so excited - we booked for November 27 to December 2nd ... hit a snag that our resort wasn't included in free dining but we were able to grab a room at All-Star Music.
Spending my son's 12th birthday in Disney (and he doesn't know it yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter