November Roll Call

November 26th-December 3. Me, dh, dd's - 17,13,8 and 4 and my Mom. MVMCP November 29th. We'll be celebrating DD 9's birthday hopefully on November 27th at CRT for Breakfast. Crossing my fingers for those ADR's!!

Directions to The Timeshare Store, Inc.

Stop by our office on your way to DVC because we have a Publix grocery in our shopping center. It is a neighborhood store, so the prices are very reasonable compared to the groceries in the Disney area.

From the airport: Take the toll road 528 West, headed toward Disney. Exit at Orangewood Blvd , turn Left at the light, go straight for 1/2 mile and see the "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center on your right at the intersection. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

From DVC: Take I-4 as if heading toward airport, take the Sea World exit. Turn right immediately onto Central Florida Parkway. Pass the Sea World entrance and continue for 2 blocks, turn into "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

Hi all of you November vacationers! I'm so excited, the next 43 days can't go by fast enough! Here's all of us going November 4-14th:

Me, KTmouse, 41 : :earsgirl:

My DH, 40 :earsboy:

MT DD, 14 :earsgirl:

MY DS, 10 :earsboy:

MY DS, 8 :earsboy:

My mother, 65 :earsgirl:

My father,66 :earsboy:

My aunt, 64 :earsgirl:

My sister, 38 :earsgirl:

My bother in law, 38 :earsboy:

My nephew, 3 :earsboy:

We are staying at our home resort VWL! I'm a little concerned about the crowd prediction changes from 4's to 7's during the time we are there. This will be a first trip for everyone except my immediate family. Nothing I can do about it at this point. :sad1: We'll still have a lot of fun.

See you then!

we are going the exact same dates and i think it will be croweded, but crowds in disney are better than being at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!going with nine people.

Dh and I will be at SSR November 10-15. First time at F&W festival. Really lloking forward to it. We will be at Party for the Senses on the 13th! :Pinkbounc

Wow a nice group of us taking our first trip home to SSR this year. Count me as another first trip home to SSR 11/27 - 12/2. I will also see some of you at MVMCP on the 29th!

We check in on November 25th and check out on December 4th.

Woo Hoo :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc only 43 more days :cool1:

Chris, Jean and Patrick

Nov 25-Dec 4 will be there for birthday celebration ... a lady never tells her age :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter