October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
I found us again!! Welcome Chapter 14!!!:hug: We will be cruising soon!! :dance3:

Here we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take us to close down chapter 13???~~~~~~~ Anyone know???!!!!!!!!!

I didn't have the link to Chapter 14 and had to look it up on the Meets thread. Is everyone here yet?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,, Anyone here???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take us to close down chapter 13???~~~~~~~ Anyone know???!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember, but it was too long. Do you think we could make it to Chapter 15. I will help. I'm taking my laptop, so I should be able to post some from the road.

Is anyone planning to a "Live from the Magic" thread while we are on board. I love reading those when people do them, but I wouldn't be dedicated enough to do it right.

I don't remember, but it was too long. Do you think we could make it to Chapter 15. I will help. I'm taking my laptop, so I should be able to post some from the road.

I know I wish we could get to Chapter 15 I think that was our orginal goal right,, Candy?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoops...I didnt know we were over here yet and i was posting away at the old thread :lmao:

Here is Chris at a year old (found my old pics and wanted to share)

chris20061.jpg

I know I wish we could get to Chapter 15 I think that was our orginal goal right,, Candy?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was.........but I think that is a mighty tall order!!! What do you think????

Yes it was.........but I think that is a mighty tall order!!! What do you think????

I do think it might be tough.. But we sure has heck can try as hard as we can... I only have tomorrow, Monday and Tues. I may rethink about taking the lap-top to WDW then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 isnt a bad number, you guys were only 1 off from the number that we got to...not bad at all :goodvibes :goodvibes :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter