October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gail!!!!!!!!!! we are continuing this thread and will be posting on both.
I like it here, it's like being with friends LOL
As for Dreams Unlimited I wish you luck.....we had them for last cruise and they were not very helpful except to wish us to have a magical day whenever we had a question!!! We never got anything at all from them (gifts). so that was a bit disapointing. Carol gave everyone alot of extras that we didn't get.

I've been hearing about all the wonderful things she has done for all of you. That's why I am assuming her offer will be the best. I used DU for the last cruise and got nothing from them either. To be honest, I have only done two cruises. The first, I booked directly with DCL and got nothing from them either. I didn't know until you guys started talking that anyone was getting these little extras.

Night,, Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail,, did u get the email from me yet??!!!!!!!

Just sent it let me know if you got it??!!!!!

Kristen......I got the email. Carols price is exactly the same as DU. The e-mail does not mention any OBC or any other extra. Does that mean that I have waited too late to get in on all the extras that you guys are getting?

Kristen......I got the email. Carols price is exactly the same as DU. The e-mail does not mention any OBC or any other extra. Does that mean that I have waited too late to get in on all the extras that you guys are getting?

No no not at all. I will email her and find out what it is.. She gives one to everyone!!!!! I will forward it to you once she replies to me!!!!! Will you be around tomorrow>???????

good morning everyone.......
we started a new chapter as this one is about to close down so make sure you come join us!!!!!!! hope to see you all there! :goodvibes

Time to close this chapter!!!!!
Join us here...... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2011176

closed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter