October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I found where someone has started another thread for the Oct 2010 cruise and some of you are posting there. Is the plan to keep this going to and post on both? I have decided to definitely book it. I have requested quotes from Carol, themouseforless, and dreamsunlimited. I will booked the best offer. Based on what everyone has been saying, I am sure that Carol's quote will be the best.
Carol will have better OBC! She also got us in a day earlier and waved the deviation fee in exchange for a night at the Hyatt!!!

Where are you thinking of eating, our goal is to eat at all the restaurants, Still working at it!!!

We are working on the same goal. We have repeated Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom, but other than that, we try different restaurants every time we go. We've like some and not others, but it's fun trying them.

Hey Kristin, you guys still OK???

Tornados.....WOW!!!

Remember, when you see cows flying watch out....And when you see the same cow again, you're in the tornado.... Remember Twister!!! Randy

YES,,!!!!!!!, looks like we will be ok...

Did you have fun tonight???

I have the new thread ready!!!!!!!!

LOL, the truth hurts!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We have done LeCellier, didn't do much for me. I love Italian also!! The menu looks good. I always loved the look of the place, do they still have the outdoor tables that the other Italian joint had?

We did LeCellier as part of the Candlelight Processional Package and we loved it. I can't remember what it was called but I loved the cheese soup.

This morning I found where someone has started another thread for the Oct 2010 cruise and some of you are posting there. Is the plan to keep this going to and post on both? I have decided to definitely book it. I have requested quotes from Carol, themouseforless, and dreamsunlimited. I will booked the best offer. Based on what everyone has been saying, I am sure that Carol's quote will be the best.

Hi Gail!!!!!!!!!! we are continuing this thread and will be posting on both.
I like it here, it's like being with friends LOL
As for Dreams Unlimited I wish you luck.....we had them for last cruise and they were not very helpful except to wish us to have a magical day whenever we had a question!!! We never got anything at all from them (gifts). so that was a bit disapointing. Carol gave everyone alot of extras that we didn't get.

Hi Gail!!!!!!!!!! we are continuing this thread and will be posting on both.
I like it here, it's like being with friends LOL
As for Dreams Unlimited I wish you luck.....we had them for last cruise and they were not very helpful except to wish us to have a magical day whenever we had a question!!! We never got anything at all from them (gifts). so that was a bit disapointing. Carol gave everyone alot of extras that we didn't get.

Yes,, she does give you a lot of extras!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy,,

I started the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds,, like Merkie had a WONDERFUL B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Carol email you yet???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merkie did have a wonderful day.

Carol has not e-mailed yet. The only one I have heard back from is Dreams Unlimited. They priced it at a little over $1,800 with a $50.00 OBC. These new fuel charges are really running the prices up. Now that the cost of fuel is dropping, what are the chances that Disney will drop the charge? NONE!!!!

Carol has not e-mailed yet. The only one I have heard back from is Dreams Unlimited. They priced it at a little over $1,800 with a $50.00 OBC. These new fuel charges are really running the prices up. Now that the cost of fuel is dropping, what are the chances that Disney will drop the charge? NONE!!!!

She sent it to me I forwarded it to you.. She got you a price in our group too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check and let me know if you have it!!!!!!!!

There is a thread on that. The price had to drop to under 70 dollars for 30 days. We almost made it but it went back up for a day so we started all over again.
Carol gave us 300 OBC!!!

Alright the dog wans out and I'm super duper sleepy. Night all :)
I'm sending you all the snow in our yard one snowball at a time LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter