October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shauna, our GS was named Radar. Mom named him that because when he would sleep, his ears were always moving, like Radar, listening for everything. I like a good strong name for a GS. Sarge, Hercules, Titan or Zues! Okay, got a bit Greek...LOL With Sarge, you could also go with Ranger or Scout. I dunno, there are so many options!!! I would search the net and see what you find!

Gail, Merkie can sleep in the car between games!! I wish your teams well and hope they win!!!!

Michelle.......I don't know if she has posted already, but Shauna got the puppy today. Julie PMed me and said that they have played with it all day. She didn't post the name the decided on, but I asked her.

Merkied did sleep during the two hour trip to Lexington.

MOrning kiddies:wave:

Sun is shining here for once, but its still raining ntermittently. Very warm here today too. Won't last though. Going back to cold tomorrow. Geeze.

We drove home from Corbin in light snow. Of course, it's melting as it hits the ground, but I just hate to see the first snow of the year.

Gail,,

I just checked Carol sent me an email do you want me to send it to you??!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm home. Michigan beat the Lady Cats. As for our local high school. Our Freshman Team won by 3. Our Junior Varsity Team won by 16. Our Varsity Lost by 8 but they had nothing to be ashamed of. Corbin is ranked #1 in their reagion. Our school is ranked #2 in our's. One of our starters got hurt in the Football Playoffs last night and did not get to play at all tonight. Our team still led the entire game until two of our starters fouled out with 3 minutes left to go in the game. We were up by twelve at that point. They came back, shooting free throws really and beat us by 8. They're in a different reagion than we are, so unless we play them again in an invitational tournament or we both make it to state, we won't play them again. But we would beat them if we play them again.

Merkie had a wonderful birthday. The highlight was after the games. We took the entire team to Shiloh's Steakhouse after the game. One of the parents asked the waitress if they would sing Happy Birthday to Merkie. She said that they don't do that. So, our entire basketball team stood up and sung Happy Birthday to her in front of the entire restaurant. She was so excited that she could not sit still the rest of the night. We have such a good bunch of boys.

How fun for Merkie!

Night all, see you tomorrow!

We are back from walmart. what a yucky night to do shopping! Misty rainy yucky. we also stopped at Alltel and I am now hooked up with a Blackberry!! A red Blackberry Curve. Steve and I actually got the same one, so we'll have to make the backgroud look different.

Gina, well said.

Heidi, I see your point, well said as well.

Erika, we LOVED Yachtsman, but I just asked the boys and they said they liked Le Cellier better! I am shocked! I really thought they would say YSH! I guess since we are on the dining plan, I won't waste using 2 credits for YSH and just do LC instead. That answers that question! we can be dorks together. We don't travel for 7 months and already I am compiling lists of things to take, pack and ADRs to make!

Denis, who'da thunk you could be so philosophical! LOL

Kristin, I saw the commercials for the pregnant man, but nothing more. Steve told me that it was actually a woman that was converting to being a man. it just seems all to weird for me!

I should feel bad I know. ON the other hand I'm so tired of the Great Almighty Oprah, that right this minute I'm having a hard time feeling bad for her house. Wrong I know, but there it is. It'll pass but i don't know when.

Now if there were anybody in the house when it burned down, or pets. I'd feel bad right now. So I'm not completely off my rocker. Just a little.

I have never liked Oprah. I just almost always take the exact opposite view of what ever she is promoting. Still, I don't like to see anyone's house burn. Plus, think of it this way. She's not loosing anything of value. She will have all that insured. The insurance company will pass the loss on to the industry and all our premiums will raise. The only reall loss will be personal and sentimental

We drove home from Corbin in light snow. Of course, it's melting as it hits the ground, but I just hate to see the first snow of the year.

Gail,,

I just forwarded Carol's email to you...... The price is wicked good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kristin, you guys still OK???

Tornados.....WOW!!!

Remember, when you see cows flying watch out....And when you see the same cow again, you're in the tornado.... Remember Twister!!! Randy

I say we just keep on going with Chapter 15...

This morning I found where someone has started another thread for the Oct 2010 cruise and some of you are posting there. Is the plan to keep this going to and post on both? I have decided to definitely book it. I have requested quotes from Carol, themouseforless, and dreamsunlimited. I will booked the best offer. Based on what everyone has been saying, I am sure that Carol's quote will be the best.

This morning I found where someone has started another thread for the Oct 2010 cruise and some of you are posting there. Is the plan to keep this going to and post on both? I have decided to definitely book it. I have requested quotes from Carol, themouseforless, and dreamsunlimited. I will booked the best offer. Based on what everyone has been saying, I am sure that Carol's quote will be the best.

I just forwarded hers to your email. Make sure you tell her what the others are she will match or beat it for sure... Plus, the best OBC!!!!!!!

Hey Kristin, you guys still OK???

Tornados.....WOW!!!

Remember, when you see cows flying watch out....And when you see the same cow again, you're in the tornado.... Remember Twister!!! Randy

:lmao: :lmao: oh Randy you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter