October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Steve,

Did you and Tonya hear back from the TA yet???

Hey, What room is everyone in on this cruise..???

We are in room 6060.

I am hoping to get my dh to watch the planning DVD this weekend, so I can get a solid answer. I don't want to get too excited yet.

Sure would be nice to be someplace warm, like a cruise ship this weekend. I'm sick of subzero weather!

Erika,

I hear you it has been freezing here as well...UGH!!! I want spring...

We are trying to get the same room we had last time 8058...We loved the location and all...

Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night????

Kristin,

We have heard from the TA! I talked with her today and we are at $225 onboard credit but then my TA came back today with the same amount. So I will proably talk with your TA tomorrow and let her know that we will proably stay where we are right now. I really did like her though and I am keeping her in mind and if we do use I will make sure that I metion you. It was going to be harder to get it away from our TA than we thought she wanted to cancel our reservations and then redo it but we took a chance losing our room and we really really like our room. By the way it's room 7001!

PS have you heard that you can use disney dollars on the ship?

Talk to ya soon!

Tonya

Kristin,

We have heard from the TA! I talked with her today and we are at $225 onboard credit but then my TA came back today with the same amount. So I will proably talk with your TA tomorrow and let her know that we will proably stay where we are right now. I really did like her though and I am keeping her in mind and if we do use I will make sure that I metion you. It was going to be harder to get it away from our TA than we thought she wanted to cancel our reservations and then redo it but we took a chance losing our room and we really really like our room. By the way it's room 7001!

PS have you heard that you can use disney dollars on the ship?

Talk to ya soon!

Tonya

Tonya,

I would let her know what you are at...Tell her you want the three hundred dollar onboard credit. I guarantee she will match and even beat what you have now.. You have nothing too loose only to gain more of an onboard credit..Right...!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 She usually will beat any price or onboard credit... Let me know.. Plus you will get he credit for the Visa too...

Yes, I did know that you could use Disney Dollars on the ship as well as your disney reward dollars too....

Our room last time was 8058...WE loved being there..

Kristin

Are you guys being given the Disney Visa onboard credit for the 2008 cruise? DU told me I could only get that, if they extend it through 2008, as it ends in 12/07 now.

Are you guys being given the Disney Visa onboard credit for the 2008 cruise? DU told me I could only get that, if they extend it through 2008, as it ends in 12/07 now.

My TA told me no problem.. She has already given it to me.. I had trouble last year with DU giving me the onboard credit for the VIsa. We had to go to guest services last year when we boarded to get it.. SInce DU would not give it to me bofore I left...:confused3 :confused3

My TA told me no problem.. She has already given it to me.. I had trouble last year with DU giving me the onboard credit for the VIsa. We had to go to guest services last year when we boarded to get it.. SInce DU would not give it to me bofore I left...:confused3 :confused3

Well, as long as I can get it somewhere I guess. How did guest services know that you paid with your Disney Visa? That would get me up to a $250 credit.

Well, as long as I can get it somewhere I guess. How did guest services know that you paid with your Disney Visa? That would get me up to a $250 credit.

Erika,

We got a letter before we left a few months before actually and it said that they noticed (Disney Visa) we have not yet taken advantage of their onboard credit offer of $50.00... So we told oru TA when she would not give it to us. A friend told us to take the letter with us to the cruise. I send DH down to guest services on night with the letter. They kept it. A few hours later they left us a voice mail saying they checked into it and indeed we had paid with our Visa so it was credited to our account......The letter had the "code" in it. I think it was DCC at the time....

I still haven't took the time to call another TA. But I am! Right now we have 3 staterooms on deck two and are considering changing to 2 w/ a verandah.
We would have a credit for each room. Its too much money to do get it!
Carmen

I still haven't took the time to call another TA. But I am! Right now we have 3 staterooms on deck two and are considering changing to 2 w/ a verandah.
We would have a credit for each room. Its too much money to do get it!
Carmen

Carmen,
That would be a huge onboard credit for you. If you have the Disney Visa an even bigger one. If you want the name of my TA I can email it to you.. She gives a great onboard credit...

So what has everyone got planned for this weekend....

Hi all. New poster here. I have booked my family on this cruise too. We just finished our first Disney Cruise in September (a 4 nighter) and loved it so much I booked for more nights on the Magic. Perfect dates b/c I am from TN and my kids are out on fall break. For our last cruise, my girls missed 3 days of school and the only problem with that was it took endless nagging for my 3rd grader to get all her work completed afterwards. AND I PROMISED MYSELF NEVER AGAIN would I take her out of school for any period of time. Didn't have this problem with my other girls. At sailing my girls will be 10, 9 and 7 and then of course DH and me.

Just like last time, I am keeping it a secret until really close to time to go. Last year, they knew I had a massive surprise for them but had no idea what it was....it was really fun to keep them in suspense.

I managed to get the secret portholes and connecting and I'm quite excited about that one! Looking forward to getting to know my fellow cruisers during the wait time.

BTW, DH and I are going on a 5 night RCI cruise this September to Cozumel, Key West and Cococay with another couple! Either ya love it or ya hate it!

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I checked in. Wow! A lot of new folks have found our thread. Erica, where are you in MN? We are in Maple Grove.

Hi all. New poster here. I have booked my family on this cruise too. We just finished our first Disney Cruise in September (a 4 nighter) and loved it so much I booked for more nights on the Magic. Perfect dates b/c I am from TN and my kids are out on fall break. For our last cruise, my girls missed 3 days of school and the only problem with that was it took endless nagging for my 3rd grader to get all her work completed afterwards. AND I PROMISED MYSELF NEVER AGAIN would I take her out of school for any period of time. Didn't have this problem with my other girls. At sailing my girls will be 10, 9 and 7 and then of course DH and me.

Just like last time, I am keeping it a secret until really close to time to go. Last year, they knew I had a massive surprise for them but had no idea what it was....it was really fun to keep them in suspense.

I managed to get the secret portholes and connecting and I'm quite excited about that one! Looking forward to getting to know my fellow cruisers during the wait time.

BTW, DH and I are going on a 5 night RCI cruise this September to Cozumel, Key West and Cococay with another couple! Either ya love it or ya hate it!

WELCOME WELCOME!!!!

So glad that you will be joining us your kids will be soo very excited......

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I checked in. Wow! A lot of new folks have found our thread. Erica, where are you in MN? We are in Maple Grove.

Hi Piper,

I am up in Otsego, so not too far from you!! Nice out today isn't it??? Amazing how good low 20's can feel!

Welcome lawmom3. Exactly 20 months from today will be leaving on the Magic. :cool1: Hope everyone has a good week.

Steve

Hope everyone had a great weekend..LOoks like a big storm is coming our way!!!UGH!!!!!

Kristin,

It looks like the weather everywhere is screwwed up. We had 60's yesterday and today we are below freezing with rain and snow. We are suppose to have more snow tomorrow...and next week we are suppose to be in the 70's with spring time storms. Yeah!!!! I need some sun:sunny:

Tonya

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter