October 20 - 26 Fantasy Cruise

Haven’t been on for awhile. Could someone please se that this gets to the right place?

Haven’t been on for awhile. Could someone please se that this gets to the right place?

This thread is in the right place. I have added the link to the directory and your fellow cruisers will find you there. Happy Planning!

My husband and I will be on this cruise along with my sister, brother in law, and two adult nieces. It will be their first ever cruise, and our fifth on DCL after an almost 10 year hiatus (where did the time go?!?). We're extremely excited to have 2 days on Castaway Cay and a day at Lighthouse Point!

Welcome all! This will be my DH’s and my 10th cruise on DCL. We will be sailing with a very good friend and her three kids, 6, 8 and 9 at time of sailing. It will be their first flight as well as their first cruise, so it will be fun.
We love Castaway Cay and my DH says he would like to live there. It will be fun to see how the new beach compares.
We were on the Fantasy in May but did do the Aqua Duck. We did do it on the maiden voyage of the Dream and had a great time. Will definitely be doing it with the kids this time. They love water slides.

Good day all! My best friend and I will be on this cruise. This is my sixth DCL cruise and will finally make gold this time! This will be my best friend's Disney Cruise. I look forward to seeing all the tips on the Fantasty as I've never been on this ship. I've been on the Dream and Magic.

Welcome. We were on the Fantasy last May. It is a beautiful ship. The one tip I can think of for noe is to try and make both nights dinner in Animater’s Pallet they are both fun nights and shouldn’t be missed if possible. Also, be sure and ride the AquaDuck. It is an experience. If you have been on the Dream you have pretty much been on the Fantasy since they are sister ships. The best part of this cruise is the two stops at Castaway Cay and getting to see the new DCL fun stop.

We just booked. This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We have taken a couple of double dips before and are my favorite. This will be celebrating my youngest son's graduation from college. Looking forward to all the beach time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter