October 2002 Adults and Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
October days are bright and sunny and the nights are cool and delightful. The Food and Wine Festival begins and the Halloween spirit is in the air.

We are going to WDW in October:

:bounce:

I gave myself the approval to go on another solo trip to the world. I'm looking forward to the wine and food festival.

Since this is new to me, and insight on what happens and where.
I will be arriving to the world on the 23rd of Oct.

Let the countdown begin.

Hi Everyone!!

My DH and I will be in WDW from 10/24 to 11/02. I can't wait!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I did a day at Disneyland solo last July and just had the best time. It was wonderful to just go and do what I wanted to do!

My parents and their 31 year old little kid (me) are going to stay at Fort Wilderness October 16-23. They haven't been there since 1986, so I'm very excited to show them what's new.

Have a wonderful time. The Food and Wine Festival, like the Flower and Garden Festival in the spring, are the two most popular events every year.

Enjoy!

My wife & I will be there Oct. 6 - 11!

My wife (well she will be by then) and I will be there Oct 9-16 for our Honeymoon!

DH and I are planning to be there Oct 18 to Oct 27th!

Going alone Oct 29 - Nov 4 for Happy Haunts Ball & MNSSHP. Staying with a friend who works at DTD, so won't be by my self the enitre time! Can't wait!

My husband, sister and brother-in-law will be there 10/24-10/29. We'll be at the Party of the Senses on Saturday, the 26th. REALLY looking forward to the trip!!!

My dh and I are also going in October 19-22 and we can't wait either! My bday is 10/20/02 (the big 27) and we can't wait to celebrate it there! It should be a fun time!:earsgirl:

DH and I will be there from Oct 25th to Nov. 2nd. Can't wait to do the Wine & Food Festival and MNSSHP on the 27th.

Hi dvc_bwv!

DH and I will be doing MNSSHP on 10/27 too. Will you be going in costume?

10-26 AKL, 10-27 to 10-30 at OKW - also during MNSSHP on the 27th. I have a costume but don't know if I am brave enough to wear it.

Traveling with another senior citizen couple for 4 nights, starting on Oct. 20. Can't wait for the food & wine festival. Staying at new purchase BCV.

I'll be there solo from Sept 30 to Oct 7. Staying at POFQ. Can't wait. Anyone need a ride partner or just want to get together?

I'll be there the exact same dates as Bbear Rosenfeld, but I'll be there by myself for the first time ever so if anyone would like to hang out any part of that time, please send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter