October 2002 Adults and Solos

I can't wait!! Going to WDW 10/16-20. Techincally I'm alone, but my sister works at the WoD, so we're hanging out the first couple of days. Doing MNSSHP on the 17th ~ after we do the character breakfast at O'hana that morning (at least that's what she's telling me...we'd wanted CRT)!! Can't wait! Staying at CSR ~ first time there. And doing Dolphins in Depth on the 18th! I'm psyched! The rest is up for negotiation.
Have a Disney Day!
~BethS.

My boyfriend and I will be there Oct. 26th-Nov 1st to celebrate our birthdays (I'll be 23, him 24)!! We're so excited to be spending our b-days in such a fun place (last year it was Vegas!).

Wife & I will be there 10/24 thru 10/29. Been to WDW couple dozen time but never for Food & Wine festival. Looking forward to it. Also going to be there from 12/6 thru 12/10(also never been there for Chrisstmas displays). It is great having all kids gone from the nest!!!!!!

We're gonna be there the exact same days, Oct.24-29, staying at AKL! Our next trip is November 21st! I'm with you on that empty nest thing! We've done the Food and Wine before, and love it! Have a great time!

DH and I will be there from Oct 11-17th staying at DxL (POR). The excitement is beginning to build already and we have a whole month to go yet!! Ugghhh! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I am planning to be at WDW Oct. 30-Nov. 3, mainly for the Food and Wine Festival. I'll be visiting a CM friend, so I won't be alone the entire time! Can't wait!

My husband and I along with a friend will be there October 5-12. We will be staying off-site at Vistana resort.

Solo getaway short weekend. Will be arriving WDW Dolphin Fri, 10/11 around noon, checking out Sun 10/13 early a.m to head to Tampa Int'l for a business trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter