October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I didn't realize that we were that close to 28000. Way cool. I'll have to lurk around a see if I can steal it. Working all day today so I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

Good morning everyone. Today is my day off but I have lots to get done so I'll be here off and on. Who will get 28k??? Where has Jeff been will he swoop in to get it?

Yep these mini DIS meets are great! Isn't it amazing how you feel like your getting together with old friends. We had such a nice meet last time I can't wait for the next WI meet on the 23rd :banana:

Evening everyone!:yay:

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to Paige for meeting Lori and I for lunch. We really had a great time......like we have always known each other!! We had a lot of laughs and can't wait to meet up again in October! If anyone else out there can manage it, I highly recommend a mini dis meet!!! It really gets you charged up for vacation. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE!!! We are gonna have such a fun time:banana: :banana: !!!!

Good morning everyone. Today is my day off but I have lots to get done so I'll be here off and on. Who will get 28k??? Where has Jeff been will he swoop in to get it?

DH here...Hi Cheryl. Rumor has it he is lurking, so there is no doubt he will take 28k

Karen here's some :grouphug: :grouphug: for you and Ellis. Give it time and hopefully things will get better as he gets more used to his new classmates and surroundings. Rachel switched schools towards the end of 1st grade and at first it was hard because she missed her old friends and it just took a little while for her to find her niche in her new class. I always hated it when she would be in tears before school, it madse me feel so bad for her and most times I had a hard time not crying with her. Things will get better though :grouphug:

I'm back - just had to sort Ellis out for school. All of a sudden he doesnt want to go:sad1: - he was in tears this morning. He just says he hates it:sad2: I know its only cos he's new, but it breaks my heart:sad1:

By the way - its real cloudy here - I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow them back to you :)

Hi Linda glad to see you getting on here every now and then. How are things going. I hoope you are hanging in there :grouphug: That's great that Elouise is liking her new school :cool1:

Good luck with your kick boxing Elouise!!!

Hi Karen, hows the house? hows Ellis settled back into school ?

E is having a great time in her new school

Think of elouise today at 4pm, she is doing her 3rd grading for kick boxing ( to move from orange to yellow belt)

Hi Karen, hows the house? hows Ellis settled back into school ?

E is having a great time in her new school

Think of elouise today at 4pm, she is doing her 3rd grading for kick boxing ( to move from orange to yellow belt)

Hi Lindy Loo!! How are you??

pixiedust: pixiedust:GOOD LUCK ELOUISE!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust:

DH here... Morning Steve, hope you have a quite day

Morning Scott! I hope so too. but I'm triage today so even if we are busy, I spend the entire day on my butt. Not too bad.

I've been missing Jeff, too. He told me that he was going to sit out the last two BB's. But, I can't help thinking what would Jeff think of this turn of events. Last nights first leg HOH competition was pretty heated from what I have heard. Zach is burnin' it up all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter