October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Steve hope you're having a quiet day at work so far!

I'm not a BB watcher but I'm surprised Jeff hasn't been here he seems so interested in it.

Bye Scott have a good day! I love the pictures Carrie has been posting from your trips to DL as a child.

Scott's back...Those were only the tip of the iceburg. If I ever get all my pictures from my Grandmothers house, Carrie would have a field day.:rotfl:

Paige, Lori & Missy: You all (y'all) looked like you had a lot of fun. Great pictures. Janice was right, we did have a good time on our meet and chatted as if we were old friends already. Sept 23rd can't come soon enough for me and Charlie Tuna.

Robin:Fabulous pictures. Did you have to match up those socks to the tank for Mike? That had to be the best picture I've seen here. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Walt & Di: Great pictures of your bike trip. I hope you had a zoom lens on your camera when you took those pictures of the bears! Di, you look fantastic too. Not that I've seen you before, but the picture Cass has on her site and the picture you just posted are a world of difference. Good job Di!!

Susan: Are you finished with your Cruise Book yet? I'm reading through it again and finding more and more things I didn't know about.

Have a great day everyone! Talk to you soon.

Yes!! "So many tips in it ...I read many out loud to the whole family who are probably sick of hearing me... anyway, I am now re-reading through them and making notes of things to do or pack..lolol. Love it.

Hey I didn't realize that we were that close to 28000. Way cool. I'll have to lurk around a see if I can steal it. Working all day today so I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

Well you could just type and type and type and just take it. I don't think there are a lot of people on this time of day.

Morning Steve hope you're having a quiet day at work so far!

I'm not a BB watcher but I'm surprised Jeff hasn't been here he seems so interested in it.

Well, certain things happened in the house that made outcomes pretty predictable. From the small amount that I know about Jeff, he seems to like figuring things out. As a result, he said that he was sitting out a few episodes. Of course now that we are at the final three that he predicted, there will be a bit of fun trying to figure out how the jury will vote.

I have a few pictures to post from Disney's Vero Beach Resort from our stay ther in June. Tina was interested in seeing these.

The view from the balcony of our 1 bedroom villa
005-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

I have a few pictures to post from Disney's Vero Beach Resort from our stay ther in June. Tina was interested in seeing these.

The view from the balcony of our 1 bedroom villa
005-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Those are beautiful!!! What a wonderful view.

Susan and Nancy are you reading the Pasporter? I have one from a few years ago but haven't looked at it recently. I'll have to see if I can find it and look through it again.

Yes!! "So many tips in it ...I read many out loud to the whole family who are probably sick of hearing me... anyway, I am now re-reading through them and making notes of things to do or pack..lolol. Love it.

Scott here...Never count out the lurkers that are out there!!!:eek:

LOL I guess so. I don't even have the buddy list activated yet so I never see anyone else anyway. It was really fun to lurk during all of that activity. The pages just fly by when they get really close.

Susan and Nancy are you reading the Pasporter? I have one from a few years ago but haven't looked at it recently. I'll have to see if I can find it and look through it again.

Yes! So many great tips. Some Carrie has told us on here so I knew about them but some of them were probably not much interest to her and were to me. So I am loving reading them. I cannot believe the packing lists they list on there... I am thinking if you took all that stuff you would need so many suitcases.

Thanks Susan. It was a GREAT view. Al said he thinks it is the best view we have ever had anywhere. I spent hours sitting on that balcony reading and looking out at the beautiful lush grounds and the ocean beyond and even though it was hot while we were there there was always a nice ocean breeze on the balcony.

Those are beautiful!!! What a wonderful view.

We had a great time riding the bike. The seat was comfortable most of the time. Every now and then I had to adjust. :goodvibes

They were great pictures to see. You weren't too far from us while you were up there. Did you go to Cherokee for any gambling?

House is great. Ellis is having a hard time at school though...he's started saying he doesnt like it there since he's gone back after the school hols.:sad2: It breaks my heart.

Karen, I know it can be so heart wrenching for you. We have gone through this many times. What helps me (sorry...unsolicited advice coming) is to know that this adversity actually makes him stronger in character. Even though it is a struggle for him getting to know new faces at the new school, it will help him to be independent as he gets older. And when he has another hurdle to climb, he can look back on this and say, "If I could do that, then I can do anything." Bottom line is if you have confidence in the school, Ellis will do great. Kids are so resilient, and with a cute face like his, it's only a matter of time before he is every teacher's favorite student!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter