October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: My underwater camcorder enclosure held it's seal for three days at 12 feet with a pool sweep banging against it. Whoo Hoo!

way to go steve nye the science guy.:thumbsup2
you might be a handy guy to have around if my pacemaker goes out on the cruise.:scared: you could probably fix it with a bobby pin and a nail file.
:laughing: :laughing:
EMERGENCY SURGERY ON DECK 10!!

Robin, those are some very precious pics! :love: I really like the one with the three of you and the boys with the matching (sort of) tank tops :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now I totally see what you saw in Mike :rotfl2: :laughing: :rotfl:

hey, that was my master plan. get myself a hot babe early, while i still had my hair and then hope she would be loyal and hang around when i turned into the troll i am today.:eek:
by the way. i still have that shirt. i only wore it the one time.:laughing:
(im kidding)

So which are the must and which are the optional:confused3 we just want to avoid all that grief of standing there filling in all them forms X2....hell you'll be in Key West long before were even onto the second booking...:sad2:

Chris - I think it was the emergency contact and the contract signatures, plus the immigratation form - where have you been before and where you are going after.

The medical form and the flight form are optional.

Heather

Me, Mike & Michael 1981

us.jpg

ok, she posts this pic but she wont post the one i want her to post. its from the same year in busch gardens. robin has a tube top on and she never looked better.:hug: i LOVE that pic.:cheer2:
why did tube tops ever go out of fashion?:confused3 :cloud9:
if i knew how to scan and post i would sooooo be posting that pic.:rolleyes1

Lucky you Robin.

Love the photos from earlier. Mike looks like Magnum PI with his Tash. Do you prefer him with or without now?

she says she likes it better without. she said it makes me look younger without but i think she is humoring me.(we do have mirrors you know. i can see myself)

Robin:Fabulous pictures. Did you have to match up those socks to the tank for Mike? That had to be the best picture I've seen here. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

no, the best pic is the robins tube top pic. maybe if you pm robin and beg her she will post it.:rolleyes1
i may put that pic on the cover of the girls of the kk calendar.
or maybe ill just take that pic with me on the cruise hang it on our door.
:cool2: :cool2: :cool1:

ok. cinnamike is finally caught up. just in time to take a nap and head back out to work. 2 more 12 hr days. :sick:
its not mandatory but we only have 3 guys on my job and its an unwritten rule that when one of us is off, the other 2 cover.

Better than putting his Underroos on. :lmao:

do they have underdog underoos in adult sizes? hmmm:laughing:
hey beef. since you like to steal FOs maybe you should change your avatar to
SIMON BAR SINISTER, underdogs arch nemisis.:laughing: :rotfl2:

P9080725.jpg

Picture of Di and Walt at Erika's in Dallas..

P9020231.jpg

Walt standing on the original Natchez Trace

P9020201.jpg

Di took picture of Curves on Natchez Trace while riding

P9050468.jpg

Curves on Tail of the Dragon...11 mile stretch with 381 curves...:scared1: :eek:

P9060588.jpg

Di in Old House in Cades Cove..

P9030360.jpg

Falls in Smoky Mtn Natural Park..

Great pics!:thumbsup2
I just forwarded them to my boyfriend, he loves motorcycles... he really wants to get one next year... and he also loves the outdoors. He'll be chatting with you guys about it all on the cruise I'm sure:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter