October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

Wow! That's cheap. I don't recall rates that low in a couple years for the values.

yea, i was stunned! the first nite was 69 and the last nite was 69 but the rest of the days were 49. she told me that code came out yesterday and they were going fast. we tried for all star movies but they were gone. all she had left at that rate was pop century and we like that place too.
we are rarely in the room. always out running.:rolleyes1

Just to make it official...My family and I want to thank everyone who participated in the DisTag game. It was so much fun! The thoughtfulness that y'all put into the gifts were positively inspiring, and left me speechless (which NEVER happens) many times. A very sincere thanks to you all.:)

Yes, thank you everyone for the great Tag gifts.

DS thought it was Xmas. He'd run ahead of us to see if we got anything and would open the door in the morning to see if anyone tagged us overnight.

Much fun.

yea, i was stunned! the first nite was 69 and the last nite was 69 but the rest of the days were 49. she told me that code came out yesterday and they were going fast. we tried for all star movies but they were gone. all she had left at that rate was pop century and we like that place too.
we are rarely in the room. always out running.:rolleyes1

I read somewhere that they will be charging more on weekends starting next year. That may explain the $20 more.

I appreciate the effort you made but unfortunatly I am begining to think that I will never be what my parents want me to be.

A day or so before we left for the trip I told my mom about my new business. She did not even comment on it, and when she handed my father the business card he said well there is another waste of money.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi Disers,

Got home from trip to WDW...:goodvibes

Had a great time with fellow disers....:cool1:

Di is unpacking and says hi to all...:hippie:

Thanks for the best vacation ever :cloud9:

Walt

welcome back guys!!!
walt, dont forget to pm a pic of that girl in the red whench costume from pirates nite when you get time.:rolleyes1 pirate: pirate: :cool2:

Yes, thank you everyone for the great Tag gifts.

DS thought it was Xmas. He'd run ahead of us to see if we got anything and would open the door in the morning to see if anyone tagged us overnight.

Much fun.

that pic you took of robin and i in the terminal was the better than the one they took on embarkation day. we didnt even bother buying it because we liked yours better.:thumbsup2
dis tags was a blast. every time we thought we were caught up, we would get back and have to deliver another. we kept joking DA#N dis tags.haha.
and how many of you dissers were on deck 6 anyway? seemed like everytime
we turned around it was back up to deck 6.( and thats a long way from the bowels of the ship on deck 2.:lmao:

Do you have a pic of it?

Suz got one a couple cruises ago, but if it is different, I may take you up on it.

I don't. I can try to get one for you this evening. It is round. In the center it is gold with a bunch of purple grapes with green leaves. Then round the outside with a purple background and in gold lettering it says Wine Tasting from stem to stern. I will try to get a pic tonight.

10-30-2007-122.jpg

Anyone see a hidden Mickey?

I'll see your hidden Mickey and I'll raise you another.....

DSC02339.jpg

i see them!! more please!!

that pic you took of robin and i in the terminal was the better than the one they took on embarkation day. we didnt even bother buying it because we liked yours better.:thumbsup2
dis tags was a blast. every time we thought we were caught up, we would get back and have to deliver another. we kept joking DA#N dis tags.haha.
and how many of you dissers were on deck 6 anyway? seemed like everytime
we turned around it was back up to deck 6.( and thats a long way from the bowels of the ship on deck 2.:lmao:

There were at least 3 of you on Deck 2. Only Karen and Us I think on Deck 5. The rest were 6, 7 and 8.

And what do you mean only 1 to go back out on? We got caught up and then had 3 or 4 to do.

Did anyone catch a tagger? We got 2. :rolleyes1

I don't. I can try to get one for you this evening. It is round. In the center it is gold with a bunch of purple grapes with green leaves. Then round the outside with a purple background and in gold lettering it says Wine Tasting from stem to stern. I will try to get a pic tonight.

Sounds like the same one. Post or PM a pic and I will show it to her.

Thanks.

i must say, i was proud of myself this trip. i only bought 1 new t-shirt and i actually wore a couple of shirts from previous trips for the first time.
i must be growing up.:confused3 no, that cant be it.:lmao:

There were at least 3 of you on Deck 2. Only Karen and Us I think on Deck 5. The rest were 6, 7 and 8.

Did anyone catch a tagger? We got 2. :rolleyes1

we caught pete just as he left it but im not sure he knew who we were and we didnt want to scare the crap out of him.:rotfl2:
anyone figure out who flipped the door magnets around?
and no, it wasnt bigred.

Here we go

I have opened up a photobucket account so everyone can go in a see picture. If you find one you want let me know and I can send it to you.

If you are interested in seeing the pictures, I am loading them in sets of 10. Just let me know and I will pm you the info to get on.

we caught pete just as he left it but im not sure he knew who we were and we didnt want to scare the crap out of him.:rotfl2:
anyone figure out who flipped the door magnets around?
and no, it wasnt bigred.

Either kids of DISers or Linda, because I was flipped at the time Linda tagged me. But it could have been kids doing it though.

picked up the pics from walmart today from the water cameras we used at captain marvins and parasailing. they turned out pretty well.
still cant believe robin kissed a stingray.:sick:
what is the incubation period on that anyway?
i told robin since she kissed the stingray that no way am i kissing her anymore until that wears off.:laughing:
its been over a week. is it safe now?:rolleyes1 :cool2: pirate:

Here we go

I have opened up a photobucket account so everyone can go in a see picture. If you find one you want let me know and I can send it to you.

If you are interested in seeing the pictures, I am loading them in sets of 10. Just let me know and I will pm you the info to get on.

The KK site should still be up and running. You could put the login name and password up there.

Here we go

we want to see them!!
we cant get enough of the pics.
and we havnt even had a chance to go through all of ours yet.
she took about 800.
so if we post just 2 or 3 a day, then that will get us to kk2. right?

Either kids of DISers or Linda, because I was flipped at the time Linda tagged me. But it could have been kids doing it though.

It wasn't us. We were on land when it happened. One kid was determined to find out who it was but never did.

I'm finally caught up a bit at work. It was worth it though. I'm so ready to go again. We are on the waiting list for 2009. We might actually go in Sept though as my oldest turns 18 on the 23rd of September. What a birthday that would be huh?

I'm glad everyone is still here. Seems you have all been a part of my daily/weekly life and I hate to lose that.

Anyone have the post cruise blues?

Missy's DH says he has PCD......Post Cruise Depression.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter