October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

I'll try not to be a stranger ... just some sad times lately in Stinktown and we've been dividing our time between work and the wii and my nephie. It just seems like it's been a rough couple of months for the KKs ... I hope this is the end of it for a while.

:grouphug:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'll try not to be a stranger ... just some sad times lately in Stinktown and we've been dividing our time between work and the wii and my nephie. It just seems like it's been a rough couple of months for the KKs ... I hope this is the end of it for a while.

Chris and Hazel are coming alone. They couldn't pull the kids for this trip.

We'll probably be the same way once DS gets older.

Give Chris and Hazel big hugs from me and Sean please. Miss you guys, have a blast (and a few margaritas ;) )

Is your little guy's birthday coming up?

Give Chris and Hazel big hugs from me and Sean please. Miss you guys, have a blast (and a few margaritas ;) )

Is your little guy's birthday coming up?

DS's b-day isn't until Feb 10. We were looking at doing WDW again over that time, but this came up and we jumped at it. Although, the WDW trip would have been cheaper and now we could fly $113 round-trip in Feb. Oh well, it will for sure be in the 80's in Playa and we get to see AFEG and Hazel. It will be a blast.

Oh, and don't worry, I will have at least 1 margarita for each of my KK friends. :rolleyes1 :woohoo: :crazy2: :faint: :lmao:

DS's b-day isn't until Feb 10. We were looking at doing WDW again over that time, but this came up and we jumped at it. Although, the WDW trip would have been cheaper and now we could fly $113 round-trip in Feb. Oh well, it will for sure be in the 80's in Playa and we get to see AFEG and Hazel. It will be a blast.

Oh, and don't worry, I will have at least 1 margarita for each of my KK friends. :rolleyes1 :woohoo: :crazy2: :faint: :lmao:

I prefer original on the rocks please:rotfl2:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!!!

party: :bday: party:

Happy Birthday Nancy:cheer2: :cheer2:

Damn it.....It's Nancy's birthday!?! I am a loser. I forgot.

:cheer2: :cheer2: Happy Birthday, Sistah Goose!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks kids!! :flower3:

HEY!!!:headache: how come we didnt get an invite to this kk1 thread?
guess we're not part of the cool crowd Robin.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter