October 27, 2007 - Cruising around the Moon - A Magical All Hallows Eve Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

JNS - I just tried to e-mail my details to you in a PM but the computer linked and all went quietly away. We have a lot of things going on (mostly spa related) We are coming into FL on Thurs, badell (Beth) and DH (Bill) from Tucson and Penny and John from MD. Gonna do The Epcot Food & Wine on Fri. Staying at Saratoga Springs resort, taking bus from there to ship on Sat.

Late seating, B & B in 2060, P & J in 7563

Palo Brunch Mon 10/29 at 11A

You are all sooooooo organized and technically astute! I can just barely figure out how to e-mail.
Hi thanks I'll add you to the list
I don't think you can send a PM (piravte Message) untill you have so many post posted on the boards , same with Photos

hi everyone.
it is getting close. i did have a question. do they do anthing special for halloween? Do we dress up??
also for pirate night do people usually dress up?

i am so excited but i am all into dressing for the theme
let me n=know

Hi Everyone!

Happy Birthday Kimmielee.

Are there any more bracelets left? I'd like 4.

What the heck is a fish extender?

JNS - I just tried to e-mail my details to you in a PM but the computer linked and all went quietly away. We have a lot of things going on (mostly spa related) We are coming into FL on Thurs, badell (Beth) and DH (Bill) from Tucson and Penny and John from MD. Gonna do The Epcot Food & Wine on Fri. Staying at Saratoga Springs resort, taking bus from there to ship on Sat.

Late seating, B & B in 2060, P & J in 7563

Palo Brunch Mon 10/29 at 11A

You are all sooooooo organized and technically astute! I can just barely figure out how to e-mail.

I do have 4 bracelets left & they are yours if you want them. 2.05 a piece & if you want them ahead of time you can send me a self addressed stamped envelope & I will mail them out to you. You can find my address in pj's cruise discussion under Moonie bracelets or just pm me.

hi everyone.
it is getting close. i did have a question. do they do anthing special for halloween? Do we dress up??
also for pirate night do people usually dress up?

i am so excited but i am all into dressing for the theme
let me n=know

Disney does a trick or treat for the kids on Halloween & then an adult costume contest. There are several of us dressing up. We are.

Also, lots of us dressing up for pirate night too.

Wow, your wedding is getting really close. :goodvibes: I bet you are soooo excited.

I just found out about a week ago that I will be going on first cruise ever. This one!

I'm very excited and have spent the past week buying and reading all of the DCL books, and have to say I am a bit overwhelmed by everything, but really looking forward to it.

I obviously don't have time to go back and read the 7000+ posts in this thread, but wanted to drop in and say hello and maybe I'll run into some of you onboard.

Less than a month now! :)

WOW!

I am truly amazed at how many people there are at the last minute..........

WELCOME to you all!

I dont think i could have planned this at the last minute............

I have truly enjoyed, talking to you all everyday and the anticipation over the last what?????????7 months for me has been a great big part of the experience!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL MY DISSER FRIENDS for making this an AWESOME first DISNEY CRUISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Dizzi..and all..I know you are a Marlins fan and they helped the Phillies win by beating the Mets...Woohoo..anyway its getting very close to our cruise and we are very excited...Hello to all the new people..it should be a great time...bye for now..the Howleyfamily:)

:welcome: Nicholas.

I'm with Dizzi....I am impressed that some people can do this whole cruise thing last minute. I am too much of a planner I guess to ever imagine booking a cruise a month before sail time.

I can't believe how quickly the last month has gone. Before we know it we will be cruising.

YEAH!!!!!

We actually leave for our Vacation in 25 days. We are even thinking now it may be 24 days as IF i get off at a decent hour and IF everything is already packed we MIGht go ahead and leave for ORLANDO on WEDNESDAY night when i get out of work!

WHOOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

hay guyes i was woundering how the meet nad greet works. it will be my honeymoon!! i would love to meet some people, o and i wanted t share me and df costumes for pirate night!!
cake004-2.jpg
cake003-2.jpg
hope you enjoy

:welcome: Nicholas.

I'm with Dizzi....I am impressed that some people can do this whole cruise thing last minute. I am too much of a planner I guess to ever imagine booking a cruise a month before sail time.

I can't believe how quickly the last month has gone. Before we know it we will be cruising.

Ah but for some of us, we can only book a month or so out... it's just as well, though. I'm not sure if I could wait a whole seven months... it's bad enough just having to wait the 30 days!!

Ah but for some of us, we can only book a month or so out... it's just as well, though. I'm not sure if I could wait a whole seven months... it's bad enough just having to wait the 30 days!!
Tyler,
I know what you mean there...........we have been counting down since last Dec.
But we are so close now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

hay guyes i was woundering how the meet nad greet works. it will be my honeymoon!! i would love to meet some people, o and i wanted t share me and df costumes for pirate night!!
cake004-2.jpg
cake003-2.jpg
hope you enjoy

Those are great costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :pirate:

Sunsh1ne, awesome costumes!

All newbies!
We are doing a group photo on sail-away day and one on pirate night as well. Check out condensed plans in the discussions under my profile, click on my name, and head to my public profile, and check out the discussions.

Ps. I am looking to put together a list of DISer room numbers. Please leave me a Pm with your #, several of us are doing small tokens to pass out to everyone and this will help.

Okay!

We just watched the new episode of PRIVATE PRACTICE........We dvred it and watched it ot night..............but i have a bet going with DH

If any one watched it .............

The wife of the husabnd that died giving "his donation" ........who was she?????

i say it was kimberly Williams.............

ANY ONE?????????

Melanie I just got home from Pittsburg and the bracelets were here Thank you so much I cant wait can we go yet:thumbsup2 :) ;)

Okay!

We just watched the new episode of PRIVATE PRACTICE........We dvred it and watched it ot night..............but i have a bet going with DH

If any one watched it .............

The wife of the husabnd that died giving "his donation" ........who was she?????

i say it was kimberly Williams.............

ANY ONE?????????

It wasn't Kimberly Williams. I just don't know the name of the actress but I've seen her on quite a few different shows.

Did you like the show? I was disappointed in the first 1/2 but I liked the ending w/ the lady in the dept store. A real tear jerker! :sad1:

Lynn if you rebook on the ship you need $250 for each person.but you can change the date. Sorry I didnt watch the tv show you all watchd Im watching the Eagles loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter