**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
been trying online and on the phone since 6am...finally on hold now! been holding for 20 minutes and just plugged in my phone in case it dies! the anticipation is killing me! :eek:

I called this AM, 10/27/09 and got most of our desired ADR's by 10:30 AM.
My DS & DD came home from school and asked about the Plaza Restaurant.

So I called WDW dining back around 4:30 PM....
I got though in about 20 minutes and wow :goodvibes pixie dust was on my side....

I was able to get the Plaza Restaurant for 11:05 AM on an early entry MK morning - a perfect place for brucnh after being up since 5:30 AM.
(this will be Easter week - so all CS's will be packed for lunch at MK).

Here is our pixie dust :cloud9: I asked the CM is she could check for an 8 PM Tony's. instead of our 6 PM Tony's....:woohoo: She found an 8 PM on the same day we had our 6 PM and moved our ADR.

She also was able to find us a 10 AM Crystal Palace :woohoo: for the same day we had an 11:30 AM ADR at Crystal Palace. My DS & DD wanted breakfast (Mickey waffles) and not lunch at Crystal Palace. Again this will be on an early entry MK morning - a perfect place for brunch after being up since 5:30 AM. I know at CP a 10:00 AM ADR, even if you check in at 9:45 AM mean more like a 10:30 seating Easter week. It is a very popular place to eat.

That's Great--so happy for you!!:yay:
Next month I have to make ADRs and hoping it will be as
easy as yours.

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!! I got my ADRs. Well at least some of them. It seems that not everything has been opened up for reservations. I got the most important ones. I'll wait until next week when things cool off and try the website for other things. And if I don't have everything at that point, I have 5 months to change things around.

Kim

Good for you.....I'm trying to move an ADR that I have for arrival day (Nov. 29) It is set for 7:40 p.m. and I would like to move it up to about 5:30 - 6:00. We will be getting up VERY early for an early flight and I'm afraid we will be VERY tired!!!

I'm trying again tomorrow.....:sad1: If not tomorrow, I'll try another day.

I tried at 6:00 a.m. online but when it didn't work I have to say I wasn't surprised at all. :rolleyes1 I called when I got home from work, and it only took a few tries to get through (on hold almost 15 min.) Got everything I wanted at the times I wanted, so I'm very happy. :)

Chef Mickey's (dinner)
1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Le Cellier (dinner)
Kona Cafe (dinner)

All for our February trip. :cheer2:

5:50 P.M. EST

Just got off the phone making Pirate's League and BBB ressies. System seemed to be up and running with no issues.

Don't give up!

Why does it feel this good to have made those ressies?! I feel like a kid in a candy store! :-)

Can i ask when you booked for i have been struggling to book Pirates league for february i have asked 3 diff CM's and they have all had issues with pulling it up .. i am just gonna keep trying i guess .. Had no problem with BBB at all but Pirates is driving me crazy :rotfl:

Been trying all day on and off since 5:30 this morning and I finally got through and got everything that I wanted!!!

3/28 - Mama Melrose w/Fantasmic
3/29 - Crystal Palace - dinner
3/30 - Raglan Road - lunch
Whispering Canyon - dinner
3/31 - Akershus - breakfast
Le Cellier - dinner
4/1 - Ohana - breakfast

Definitely worth the wait!!! I'm so excited for our trip! :yay::cheer2::cool1:

I was able to get all mine for Easter and the following week, finally! I am very relieved.

4/3 Jiko D
4/4 Teppan Edo D
4/7 Yachtsman D
4/9 Tutto D
4/10 Crystal Palace B

Our DU TA got everything we wanted this morning - had the e-mail by 8 Eastern I think. I was on a business trip and today was very thankful that we had booked with a TA this trip.

I just made my reservations and just learned I need to make ADRs Saturday(!!!) for my May trip. Wow. I am looking at last years hours with fingers crossed that they won't change much for this year.

Can I make the entire trip worth of ADRs on Saturday, like you could with on-site resort, ie., 90+10? Or do I have to call every day?

Certainly takes the sponteniety out of trip to figure these things out so far in advance!

TIA

I got what I had wanted... I was originally just wanting CP at 8:05AM but when I was thinking about it while on hold and trying to call back over and over I decided I wanted 50s Prime Time for the first seating and Le Cellier for 6:00PM. I ended up getting:

April 18 50s Prime Time 11:05AM
April 21 Crystal Palace 8:05AM
April 22 Le Cellier 5:40PM (it was either this or 7:05PM)

ETA I was able to do it this morning (for CP) and I had a confirmation number but I never received and e-mail and I checked the confirmation number with the CM and she told me it didn't go through :(

Was anyone able to get CRT? I got through at 7:00 and was one the phone for 53 minutes doing all of my ADRs. CRT wasn't pulling up at all...then at the end the CM said she thought it had booked. We were looking for 4/22 at CRT. Did anyone get it? :goodvibes

How did I miss that this was happening?! :scared1: I'm cursing my AAA travel agent for not giving me the heads up. :headache: I found something online after work today (I can't even remember where, but thank goodness I saw it) and immediately got on the phone. I hit redial for about 10 minutes, on hold for about 5, then got character breakfast at Crystal Palace for the exact day/time I wanted, lunch at Sci Fi for my second choice day, and dinner for two at Victoria and Alberts for my first choice again. All in all, pretty good for some frantic last minute scrambling! :thumbsup2

Was anyone able to get CRT? I got through at 7:00 and was one the phone for 53 minutes doing all of my ADRs. CRT wasn't pulling up at all...then at the end the CM said she thought it had booked. We were looking for 4/22 at CRT. Did anyone get it? :goodvibes

I spoke to 2 different CM's and neither of them could get it i was looking at 2/13 .. I have since been told that nothing after 2/4 was showing up and to call back in a couple of days .. So i'm holding my breath right now!! Good luck

OK. Got through and booked our most important ones first: Le Cellier (had to split 3+2 rather than 5), then Chef Mickeys for a birthday meal 17 Feb, then Valentines Day for our two separate parties. Got ressie numbers!

Then booked the next six, but the system crashed on her just as we were about to finalise and get the numbers. Rebooked next three (LTT character meals, Prime Time) and got numbers.

Then booked next four and the phone line went dead just as we were about to finalise the fourth one, so I'll need to phone back. I did ask her at the start of the call to finalise any bookings that were left in the basket if we lost the line, so hopefully I've got them anyway tied to our hotel booking.

Will try again in a bit.

Andre

I was going to wait until tommorrow but couldn't resist. I had called earlier and got through and made a ressie for Fantasmic package...then i hung up. :scared1: What was I thinking? :confused3 2 hours later I regretted it seriously so I've been trying ever since but finally got through and made most of my ressies at around 6 pm. :yay:
I got Tusker House breakfast, Crystal Palace breakfast, Ohana dinner, Kona breakfast, Whispering Canyon dinner, Cape May dinner. She could not get me the TRex I wanted or Coral Reef lunch, but I'll just try again tommorrow. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again, right?

If you want T-Rex, call T-Rex directly if you can't book it through Disney. T-Rex is not a Disney restaurant and they do not release all their tables to Disney for booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter