October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know anything about this? The WONDER is DOCKED HERE ::

QUOTE:::::::Also, we are at the Crown Bay pier for some reason. Which is sad since I had wanted to go up to Paradise Point and take another lovely digital photo of the Magic in that beautiful bay! Oh well.

Bob & Barb :wave: I hope you have a great day today and save just a bit of celebration for the ship. We'll all want to congratulate you in person :grouphug: at reaching a truly wonderful milestone in your lives. I can think of only a of handfuls of couples I've met that reach 25 years of marriage. What a fantastic way to celebrate :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

All the Best,

*love*2*shop said:
Do you know anything about this? The WONDER is DOCKED HERE ::

QUOTE:::::::Also, we are at the Crown Bay pier for some reason. Which is sad since I had wanted to go up to Paradise Point and take another lovely digital photo of the Magic in that beautiful bay! Oh well.

Isn't it the Magic that is docked there? My guess is that they couldn't dock at the Paradise Point because the Magic wasn't even scheduled to be there this week, it is supposed to be on a Western Caribbean route. I think we'll probably be at the regular dock next week (I hope).

Pacha said:
Oh Boy...another thing for my growing last minute to do list. :teeth:

oh Pacha.....I was just joshing ya!!!! Don't let this get around :ssst: but from time to time....I have been known to joke around on this thread.....don't tell anyone....really top secret stuff

And may I just say, what a loverly little family you have there??? Does your wife think we are crazy????

matty204 said:
Tinkerbell - we will have to get together for a purple and green drink.... can believe the purple won the other day...

Neither can I :earseek: Don't know what happened during the 2nd half...but it wasn't good :confused3

imaging dreams said:
Tinkerbelle: I'm already making one more door magnet sign for Tenor, can I bring one for you also? I just need some details of what characters you'd like on it (other than Tink), SR # names to appear and any other specifics you'd like to apear>

We're heading out Friday morning and are still planning to stay at the Radisson. We'll probably see Rachel, Betsy and Julie there. Hope everyone traveling today had a safe leg of their trip and we'll see you on Saturday. :cool1:

That would be great! Our last name is Golueke and we are in SR 8518...any character would fine...thanks :grouphug:

we are in RM 8590 and will have a TON of door signs, so be sure to take a peek if get a chance ( i think i packed 5 signs LOL)

*love*2*shop said:
we are in RM 8590 and will have a TON of door signs, so be sure to take a peek if get a chance ( i think i packed 5 signs LOL)

5? That's it?? :goodvibes I think I have already printed that many. Told y'all I was obsessed.

Oh well...its fun.

Can't imagine what I will do with myself once the cruise is **** - I won't even type the word but you know..... :sad2:

LOL just 5 ., they are pretty big ( 12 x 12 each) and i wasnt sure HOW MANY more i could fit ...and yes, I cant believe that in 10 days it will all be... well you know :( ...BUT WE are soo EXCITED< I cant even wait :cool1: to meet all of you~

imaging dreams said:
Bob & Barb :wave: I hope you have a great day today and save just a bit of celebration for the ship. We'll all want to congratulate you in person :grouphug: at reaching a truly wonderful milestone in your lives. I can think of only a of handfuls of couples I've met that reach 25 years of marriage. What a fantastic way to celebrate :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

All the Best,

OMG! That is the sweetest thing. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

okay, here's the deal....everyone with an extra door sign, bring it, and I will use a different name every day!!!!! Change the sign 2-3 times a day, and the men in white coats will never find me!!!!!!!

I have had an exciting morning....NOT!!!! I have had exactly an hour and a half's sleep.....me tired...me need nappie poo...

My to do list went from 11 to 23 :rolleyes: I have done 8 of them so far, and my still to pack list is now at 15 and I have 3 of them checked :guilty: need to stop rememberin things!!!

I have now managed to work myself up into a new frenzy.....I am now freaking out on our return trip after the cruise. We have an 11:33 flight and I am worried that we are not going to make it, unless we use our transfers (we purchased a one way, since the ME won't take you to the Swanski) and get the first bus back to the aero portey. pirate: pirate:... Now I am going to have to tell Tim that we are most likely going to miss our flight, and will have to wait and catch the first available standby flight :confused3 ...did I mention that this man is British????? Right now the next flight is 2:52, but it only shows 2-3 seats available (we need 4) and then the next one after that is 5:15!!!! But it does have about 12ish or so seats on that and the 7:00 p.m. has tons, but husband will be in a kanipshun fit by then.....

what to do.....what to do......don't tell hubby until last minute and just try to enjoy the week, but then he will ask me why I didn't tell him sooner :smooth: I said he was British....not stupid :goodvibes

men in white getting horribly close now...

Easy Tenor, Easy.....

I hear early flights are not a problem. Just order room service in the morning and skee-daddle ASAP -

You cannot possibly be the only peeps with an early flight. Heck- if'n we can all sqeeze into my limo - you can ride with us. :wizard:

I vote don't tell him. Give him the details of getting going early and things should run smoothly. He is British after all. :goodvibes

Last load of laundry :banana: :banana:

Finishing the packing tonight so I can run out tomorrow and get the things I am sure to not have already picked up. ;)

Oh yeah, door signs and t-shirts....UGGGHHH

Off to work in the kindergarten classroom OH JOY But then...AAAHHH facial time. Pedicure tomorrow and I am golden!!

Talk to you later today.

Bo'sMom said:
Quick question. Does anyone know if the Rainforest is $15.00 a day per person or per cabin? How does that work? Thanks.

I think the weekly rate is $50 per person, and I heard it is worth every penny due to the increase in water pressure and availability of hot water at any time.Tenor and Beano would probably have more insight into the water pressure in the cabins being that they are veterans. (and the other DCL vets as well)

twinparentsCO said:
I think the weekly rate is $50 per person, and I heard it is worth every penny due to the increase in water pressure and availability of hot water at any time.Tenor and Beano would probably have more insight into the water pressure in the cabins being that they are veterans. (and the other DCL vets as well)
Yes, it's $50 per person for the week, unless they've raised it. But water pressure in the cabins isn't much of a problem. Certainly not with the showers. Sometimes there are delays with the toilets flushing, but generally water in the rooms aren't an issue.

Tenorsinging said:
okay, here's the deal....everyone with an extra door sign, bring it, and I will use a different name every day!!!!! Change the sign 2-3 times a day, and the men in white coats will never find me!!!!!!!

I have had an exciting morning....NOT!!!! I have had exactly an hour and a half's sleep.....me tired...me need nappie poo...

My to do list went from 11 to 23 :rolleyes: I have done 8 of them so far, and my still to pack list is now at 15 and I have 3 of them checked :guilty: need to stop rememberin things!!!

I have now managed to work myself up into a new frenzy.....I am not freaking out on our return trip after the cruise. We have an 11:33 flight and I am worried that we are not going to make it, unless we use our transfers (we purchased a one way, since the ME won't take you to the Swanski) and get the first bus back to the aero portey. pirate: pirate:... Now I am going to have to tell Tim that we are most likely going to miss our flight, and will have to wait and catch the first available standby flight :confused3 ...did I mention that this man is British????? Right now the next flight is 2:52, but it only shows 2-3 seats available (we need 4) and then the next one after that is 5:15!!!! But it does have about 12ish or so seats on that and the 7:00 p.m. has tons, but husband will be in a kanipshun fit by then.....

what to do.....what to do......don't tell hubby until last minute and just try to enjoy the week, but then he will ask me why I didn't tell him sooner :smooth: I said he was British....not stupid :goodvibes

men in white getting horribly close now...
<<

If you miss your flight, we're going to miss ours. It's just about the same time.

soccerdad-Chris said:
Yes, it's $50 per person for the week, unless they've raised it. But water pressure in the cabins isn't much of a problem. Certainly not with the showers. Sometimes there are delays with the toilets flushing, but generally water in the rooms aren't an issue.

The last I heard...it was up to $75 for the week. We're still gonna get the week pass, though...I LOVE spas :goodvibes

Okay...have to do laundry and work on putting all of my packing piles into suitcases...wish me luck!

p.s. - Tenor & %...had a dream about meeting you guys last night...very weird...it wasn't even on the Magic :confused3 And it was something about a SpongeBob cruise ship in a hurricane (told you it was wierd).

Talk to y'all laters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter