October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinkerbell_80 said:
The last I heard...it was up to $75 for the week. We're still gonna get the week pass, though...I LOVE spas :goodvibes

Okay...have to do laundry and work on putting all of my packing piles into suitcases...wish me luck!

p.s. - Tenor & %...had a dream about meeting you guys last night...very weird...it wasn't even on the Magic :confused3 And it was something about a SpongeBob cruise ship in a hurricane (told you it was wierd).

Talk to y'all laters!

Yeppers, that is what I heard as well...something about $75 for the week, but I am not going to buy the whole week, because I can get the pass for $8 on the days I have treatments...so I will save off of that price, and will buy the $15 passes on the days I don't get it for free/$8.

Yes, sorta a weird dream though, but does make sense. Percentage was in hurricane situation, and Saralinda had a SpongeBob birthday theme. Just got all mingled for ye. Hey....just curious, when you met me....what did I look like?

Well, early flight tomm. is unfortunately out. Every single non-stop flight before ours is sold out, and they said standby sketchy at best. There was one flight that had a layover in St. Louis, the St. Louis stretch had a plethora of seats, but St. Louie to MCO, NADA.....so no early going to the parks for us after all. But on the plus side, I can sleep in, and have more time to do last minute things.

All righty, working on ride to airport now that I know for sure what time we are going...

Have decided to NOT tell the hubster....he would sit and stew over all week...and potentially it is not going to be a problem. I have already told Miss Judit, that as horribly early as it might be, whatever time it starts, for her to be about 10-15 minutes earlier than that, so hopefully she can be one of the first ones to get her's back...and it can be a non-issue....

Tenorsinging said:
Yes, sorta a weird dream though, but does make sense. Percentage was in hurricane situation, and Saralinda had a SpongeBob birthday theme. Just got all mingled for ye. Hey....just curious, when you met me....what did I look like?

Wow! I never would have put that all together...it does kinda make sense now :rolleyes: ...You're my hero, Tenor :rotfl: :rotfl2: As for what you looked like, you were short and had red, curly hair...I know that I got the red hair thing right...as for the rest, :confused3 I'll find out Saturday!

Good night everyone :grouphug:

Wellllll...have transportation now. A big Astro van was $48, a 10 passenger Yellow Checker Shuttle Van was $52 and a Limo was $58...hmmmm....which one to choose......well, yes, you guessed it, for $10 more, hubby said Limo of course....duh :goodvibes... With all of us going together now it will be 4 peeps and I think 10 bags, counting the carryon's. Normally we would NEVER have this much, but with extra costumes to pack, candy for TOTing, things we just would normally not bring....upped the luggage count. Actually the last 2-3 cruises, I have packed less and less each time, as you realize once you do this a couple of times, that you ALWAYS overpack, and never use/wear half the things you bring :rolleyes:

I envy all of my peeps that are already at their destinations. I wish I could have flown out yesterday, but would have cost over $600 to change the flights from tomm. to today....but wish I was there.... :guilty:

Maybe if someone is around the Swan Thurs. or Fri., you could look us up. I will be the one with the Secret Service, Witness Protection Guards, dark glasses, heavy sweater/coat.... can't miss me!!!!! :teeth: :moped:

Tim, have not heard from you or Ophie, but I hope that you are all okay. Same to you Bets, but I assume that you are at the Raddison by now, you lucky duck.

Have Still to Pack check list: down to 13....and Still Left to Do check list: down to 6.

Sad news for Elmer Dresslar Jr. fans.....who is Elmer you say??? He was the voice of the ho-ho-ho Jolly Green Giant. He died today, or was it yesterday?? Not sure, days and nights are all jumbled for me right now.

I have also read all the threads where they are talking about the stingrays and such on CC. That IS sad, and I know alot of you peeps had gotten signed up for that one early. I am sure though, that they will have it as Disneyesque as they possibly can by the time we get there.

I am of course excited (but still a little nervous) about meeting everyone. I am sure that we will all have a great time, and I consider myself quite lucky and fortunate to have been able to "meet" some people with such great personalities and senses of humour. :banana:

Everyone travel safely...

Tenorsinging said:
oh Pacha.....I was just joshing ya!!!! Don't let this get around :ssst: but from time to time....I have been known to joke around on this thread.....don't tell anyone....really top secret stuff

I know..but just in case I went to the car wash and powerwashed them :rotfl2:

Tenorsinging said:
And may I just say, what a loverly little family you have there???

Well thank you! They are all very wonderful.

Tenorsinging said:
Does your wife think we are crazy????

Actually she rarely reads the boards. If she needs to know something she tells me what to ask and I ask it.

Wow, this thread is so slow as more and more peeps leave. I just wanted to say ONE MORE SLEEP until Bo'smom and I leave for FL. :banana: I'm a little stressed. I have to pack, clean, do laundry, blah blah blah yada yada yada.

Barb, Happy Anniversary. We should do something special this weekend. Hee hee :rotfl2:

good morning all,

just counting down the hours now we are 18 hours before we leave for the airport.....what time is everyone else leaving on friday, we leave at 3am for a 6am flight to atl, then change planes for mco, then right to epcot after we check in

Okay peeps....we are losing our pride of place at the top :rolleyes: ...not good.

Feel crazed this morning a usual...so what else is new huh??? I hope everyone at the hotels are good....you no checkum in....WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????? :confused3

All right, last minute things galore before we leave for the airport at 3, to make our 5:05 flight to MCO on AA....(in case Tenor gets lost....send help...)

Of course we still have the ultimate battle of Tenor being ALLOWED ENTRY to said ship.....but maybe Lynne can get on, and keep muzzle on Tenor... pirate:

Okay, moocho mucho to do-o.....love to all my loverly peeps!!! :love:

Howdy all!!

I am still kicking here. Got lots to do also. Finally done with laundry though so that is good.

Still waiting to hear from someone, ANYONE, currently in Florida. Tenor - you're right...What's up with that!? Can it be possible they are having more fun and have...GASP....forgotten us!??:sad2:

We leave Friday at 4 am for 7 am (gotta fight am rush hour) flight Oakland to Houston to Orlando. We hit Florida at 6:30pm ish.

Keep packing!! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Wow it is quiet around here, I only had to read 2 pages to catch up--maybe that is good so I can get things done.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one still at home. We leave tomorrow at 8 and will get to FL in time for our first MNSSHP tomorrow night. Is anyone else going then? DH is Peter Pan and I'm Wendy. Hope the weather is nice for us.

I can't wait, we'll be on that MAGICal ship in less than 2 days!!!

AAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hubby just walked in door, 20 minutes early....expects me to be ready :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

okay, leaving in hour....travel safely all my peeps leaving today and tomm.

moocho mucho love-o

We are still here for about an hour. We are driving to Kansas City tonight tocatch flight from there tomorrow, then will stay Friday at MCO Hyatt.

See ya all Saturday

Pacha said:
We are still here for about an hour. We are driving to Kansas City tonight tocatch flight from there tomorrow, then will stay Friday at MCO Hyatt.

See ya all Saturday

Have a safe trip Pacha!

Hey Everyone,

We made it down here. No problems with standby flights. Now just waiting for all you guys. Hope I don't drink tooooo much :goodvibes :goodvibes

Pacha said:

See ya all Saturday

Pacha -

I will wave as I pass through the aeropuerto tomorrow evening!!

Tenor: travel safely!!

Tenorsinging said:
AAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hubby just walked in door, 20 minutes early....expects me to be ready :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

okay, leaving in hour....travel safely all my peeps leaving today and tomm.

moocho mucho love-o

Tenor!!! Have a safe trip! :teeth:

I just printed our Southwest boarding passes!!! Whoo hoo! It's almost time! :banana:

TomTO said:
Hey Everyone,

We made it down here. No problems with standby flights. Now just waiting for all you guys. Hope I don't drink tooooo much :goodvibes :goodvibes

Yay Tom! Good to hear you got there safely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter