Off Topic But!

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Can you believe what is happening? It's seen all over the world, but hard to believe that these terrorist attacks can happen so close to home!

I believe that the families of these many victims could use our prayers, thoughts and even pixie dust!

What a tragedy!

The FAA has closed ALL of the nation's airports, in response to today's events, which may NOT be off topic for people planning trips for today or the next few days.

My feelings go out for those people affected. I can't possibly imagine.

Conversely, we need to hunt those *!*&$@#! down. Don't care what the gov't does (i.e. raise taxes to buildup forces), but revenge should be swift and blinding!!!!!!!!!!

These were innocent people. There are no military installations in the WTC. They waited until after the work day had begun. What useless piece of trash is this heartless.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and their families & friends.

There are no words to adequately express the horror and outrage these cowardly acts have engendered. I fear these animals have awakened the proverbial "Sleeping Giant" and our country will soon be at war.

it has been announced on CNN that Disney World has been shut down and evacuated.

from WESH

Disney Closes Theme Parks

The Walt Disney World Resort has closed all theme parks, water parks, shopping, entertainment and recreation complexes Tuesday.
Cast members who work in theme parks, water parks, Downtown Disney and recreation areas are also being told not to report to work. Cast members working in administrative areas will be released at the discretion of management.

Hotel cast members are being told to report to work as normal.

The move came in response to Tuesday's events in Washington, New York City and elsewhere.

Steps are immediately being taken to heighten security at the resort. The decision on when to reopen has not been made, park officials said.

Words cannot express…

Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims, families, and friends.

This is simply beyond comprehension...

Am home on lunch from work which is right across from Macarthur airport....feeling very shaky right now as I know that we have to go to WAR....WE HAVE TO KILL ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED THAT HAS DONE THIS TERRIBLE THING...my prayers are with all the familes of those killed by these terrorists and there has to be a retalition for this...some one must pay for this....thinking of my neice and nephew in the army and worried about them...lets all pray that it will be swift and get the justice that all those people deserve...can't type anymore..my hands are shaking too much...Marianne

My heart is heavy, as I sit here in disbelief today over the events that have unfolded throughout the morning. The news is on over our intercom at work. The place is strangly quiet, as everyone struggles with their emotions.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all victims, their family and friends.

As a DVC member from the UK, I would like to express my utmost horror at today's events. I am at a total loss for words to express exactly how I feel ... there are just too many emotions going around inside of me to single out any at all. I am just so very sorry, which I know is of little consequence but I too have shed a few tears (and no doubt will shed some more) at the most awful loss of life.

My heart goes out to you all.

My cousin's future FIL was on the 103rd floor of the WTC tower 2. Fortunately for him he heard the explosion in tower 1 and for whatever reason he went to the stairs and walked down. By the time he reached the bottom his tower was hit. He does not know what happened to his secretary. Also, my cousin's best friend (they grew up together) is still missing. Please keep her and others in your thoughts and prayers. It's been a trying time for all of us...let us keep those safe in ours prayers and pray that those who are missing are found. (I've been keeping the phone and checking the emails constantly)

Cora

Thoughts and prayers to all families directly touched by these horrific events. Thoughts and prayers for all of us as we deal with the emotions of being violated by probably the worst terrorist attack in world history.

I give my hope and prayers to all who have been affected by the tragedy that has unfolded today.

I reserve my curses for those evil persons who caused them.

I have been stunned all day by the nightmarish occurences today in the US. We're a small country down in South AMerica and the fear reaches everyone here as I am sure it does everywhere in the world as if the events had happened right here.
I am sure this events will change the world order in many ways. I just wish the US had limited itself to stay as a mediator in the Israel-Palestinian conflict. My prayers for all the innocent people cowardly killed in this horrible act of terrorism. I hope the guilty part is completely wiped out of the face of the earth and that the US from now on helps erradicate the IRA's, ETA's, FARC's, Bin Laden's and all the other terrorist movements in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter