Offical Check-In List 10/30/04 "Magic"

Shari,
How do you access the cruiser photos other than clicking the links on this thread? Sorry, but I'm not computer savvy and I can't figure out how to do this! Thanks!

Robin, welcome! Looking forward to meeting you onboard!

Lynda

Welcome, Robin & family! You are now on the cruiser list! :teeth:

Originally posted by Lynda Silk
Shari,
How do you access the cruiser photos other than clicking the links on this thread? Sorry, but I'm not computer savvy and I can't figure out how to do this! Thanks!
The Halloween Magic 2004 website is located <B><a href="http://www.primateprojections.com/103004/">HERE</A></B> at http://www.primateprojections.com/103004/. After you click the link, add it to your bookmarks (or "Favorites") in your browser if you have not already done so.

There are links at the top and bottom of the page that go to the various pages. You can click on "<I>Cruiser List</I>," then on any user name on the list that is a link (not everyone submitted a photo), and it will take you to their photo. Otherwise, click on "<I>News</I>" and there is a link in the first paragraph that goes to the first page of cruiser pictures, then a link near the bottom of that page that will take you to the second page of cruiser pictures. I did not add a link in the "menu" on each page to go to the cruiser pics, as I figured everyone could just go to the <I>Cruiser List</I> and click on everyone if they did not go to the News page.

Have I thoroughly confused everyone now? :hyper:

Welcom

One of my granddaughters is 4 and she is a little shy. I have been working on her to make friends. She is making progress. She actuall walks in to ballet now with out grabbing your leg and or cruing. I am going to give her your daughters name tonight and let her know she can make friends. See you on the cruise.

You can put us on the list. We are DW, DH, DS 14, DD 11, and DS 6 and of course. . . .we are in Cabin 8538!

This is our 2nd cruise, same room! Anxiously counting the days!

We have friends coming along this time and they are really excited.

See you all soon!

Whew!!!!! The wife and I got done making up all the goodie bags for the kiddes on the cruise. I think I ate more candy then I packed ;)

How many more of us can't take the waiting anymore??? :)

I was wondering if we could set up a little get together, either while waiting to board or once we get on so some of these little ones can meet each other. I see that Sammi and Leesa are both Bailey's age. We are planning on getting to the port at 1030. Let me know what you guys think.

I am excited and overwhelmed. I hope the time does not fly by once we are on the cruise. It is kinda like a great dessert. I just want to savor every minute and make it last a L O N G time.

See you all soon

Right, just about finished the packing so off to bed ready for the off tomorrow.

Dena, we will see you on Sunday.

Everyone else, see you on the 30th. Emma, Mark & I wil be wearing t shirts with characters from Lord of the Rings and saying Rose Greenthumb Halloween Cruise so you might be able to spot us.

If I get chance I will check the thread when we go to Disneyquest. Otherwise, see you all at Sailaway.

Originally posted by KEH
Right, just about finished the packing so off to bed ready for the off tomorrow.

Dena, we will see you on Sunday.

Everyone else, see you on the 30th. Emma, Mark & I wil be wearing t shirts with characters from Lord of the Rings and saying Rose Greenthumb Halloween Cruise so you might be able to spot us.

If I get chance I will check the thread when we go to Disneyquest. Otherwise, see you all at Sailaway.

Dont go looking for any naked bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked the extended forecast for St. Maarten, and on the day we'll be there it calls for a high of 88 degrees! It's also supposed to be humid, so the forecast says it will feel like 97! Lucky it's a beach day for us.

I just realized that I'd never uploaded our photos to the website. Its it too late? I've got one of DW and me, and another of our two granddaughters.

Good afternoon everyone. Boy you guys were busy posting today. My internet router had been down since last night and we just got it up and running again.:earseek:

KAREN: Have a safe fight. See you Sunday in EPCOT!:teeth:

WELCOME Robin and family

WELCOME Cabin8538 - we have a DS who is 14, he hangs around with KEH's twin DS who are also 14. We will have to get your son together with them.

JAYPD: I cant take the waiting anymore:goodvibes :crazy: :crazy2: :jumping1: I am about to burst at the seams from excitement.:Pinkbounc

Well, time to get Emily ready for her bath.

Dena::MinnieMo

Ginger:
The family has not grown yet but we certainly have done a lot of paper work. Maybe by the 2005 Halloween cruise.
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the 2005 Halloween cruise thread. I didn't expect one so soon. I can start OVERplanning now. :hyper:

Karen:
Have a safe trip. I will be looking for you at MNSSHP. We may be harder to spot. We will be in Halloween Tees but no costume. DS may have tiger ears and a tail.

Dena:
I am sorry we will not see you at MNSSHP. We are leaving home on the 24th and driving down. We will not arrive until the 25th.

Have some fun for me on the cruise.

Rochelle

Jimbo, you made my day with that fantastic weather report!

Welcome Robin. Glad to see another NJ family joining us.

Hi Cabin 8538. I also have a DS14. Let me know if you DS wants to e-mail before the cruise and I'll send my son's address.

Just over a week -- can't wait.

Originally posted by Jimbo
I just realized that I'd never uploaded our photos to the website. Its it too late? I've got one of DW and me, and another of our two granddaughters.
<B>Jimbo</B> - It is not too late. I would prefer <I>one</I> photo, as the idea was to show the DIS user, for recognition among the passengers. But if you <I>really</I> want your granddaughters on the website, I can do that. Please limit the total file size to not exceed 100k - that is 100 kb (kilobytes) NOT MB (megabytes), for those who are not familiar with the terminology. It works best for me if you send the photo as an attachment, but embedded in your message is okay provided the photo is in "jpeg" or "jpg" format. Send your message to info@magicaldisney.com and be sure to include your DIS user name.

<B>Cabin8538</B> - I have added you to the Cruiser List. :teeth:

<B>faireygod mother</B> - I answered your PM. Submit any changes to me at info@magicaldisney.com. Thanks!

Hi All:wave:

It's not been a good week here. My new computer crashed and died a few days ago, something with Yahoo connection manager. I didn't have time to fix it, DH actually took care of it :confused3 he called HP and they talked him through it. He started his vacation 2 days ago and doesn't go back till Nov 10. Lucky guy.

This morning has started out just awful, I found my DD Betta laying flat on the bottom of his tank,:sad: . Did you hear me crying my eyes out, I think I loved that fish more than she did. We think he was an older fish cause he was very large for a Betta.

Well, I've got to go to work now, just wanted to say Hi! I'll be back later on to catch-up.
I've got 1889 emailing waiting too, we'll be deleting them thou, looks like junk mail.

Morning everyone,

Welcome to everyone that is new.

Ginger: 1889 emails!!!:eek: Sorry about DD's Betta. :sad2:

Dena: I'm with you. The excitment is really getting to me!!!:crazy: I've taken to wearing my Mickey ears all day. When the family came down for breakfast this morning I had them on and they just laughed!!!:earsgirl: I have DS 15, and DS 13 also, so I'm hoping there will be a large group of kids hanging out together.

Jimbo: It's great to see the weather. I looked the other day and all I saw was rain. I didn't get to the day we were there, but I do know that the weather changes quickly in the islands. Good to see it's so warm.:sunny:

Jaypd: That's one reason I didn't get too much candy!!! I just love my sweets!!:earseek:

Cabin8538: I also have a DD that's 11. She has been emailing some kids from the boards. If you see someone wearing lime green outfit and lime green bracelet on the first day it's her. Come up and say hello. She is always looking for new kids to hang out with.

Lynda: Thanks for the web sites. I did do the article on the subs, or shoud I say I gave them to Kyle. Have you thought of a song we can twirl too!!! LOL:crazy:

Well I should hit the gym. Check in later. I'm off today. Next week who knows. the owner is out.

Michelle:crazy: :crazy: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Here I go! My last day at my old job at the Wellness Center. I can't believe I'm turning in my keys! I've spent the better part of the last nine years at that place and 4.5 years as the manager. A part of me is sad because I love all the people there and I'm ver comfortable there. Another part of me is excited to go on to a new challenge.

But more importantly I am going on vacation! I have been planning this for a year! I'm very excited. I think my hubby is getting just as excited. I know my friends that are traveling with us are too! Only 4 more days! I'm ready to relax and have fun!

See you all there. It's been heavy fog and rainy here...we're ready for some warm sunshine.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Laura

Three new pics are on page two of the Cruiser Pics on our cruise website, and linked from the Cruiser List as well. Thanks everyone!

<B>faireygod mother</B> - I posted the group photo but have no idea which one is you! :confused: Also, you had PM'd me that your stateroom number was incorrect. I added the new stateroom number you sent me, but left the other three staterooms on there also. Is that correct?

<B>Ginger</B> - So sorry about the Betta - and about your new computer crashing. Are you on high-speed? Several of my friends here have had similar problems, including my sister who was trying to set up BellSouth DSL. She gave up and is now waiting for her son (my infamous nephew) to "come fix it." In spite of all the online work I do, I've talked myself into sticking with dial-up for now - just to avoid the problems - set-up, connection drop-offs, security issues, etc. But eventually I know I'll have to give in because I'm sure the day will come when no one even offers dial-up Internet!

<B>vikingfans</B> - I hope to see you at MNSSHP on Thursday. :teeth: My nephew is still "iffy" as to joining me that evening (since we are still going on Sunday). So if he does <I>not</I>, I'm sure to see you at LTT at 5:05!

I was on mouse savers last night and saw a link to make tip envelopes and CM appreciation cards. I am going to merge those two ideas and also make some for the counselors to put phone cards in. If anyone is interested it is the pstools link. They are actually cute and can be made personal from the family.

Good evening

Well, I got 2 kids packed this week. Only 3 of us left. I know I've packed too much. Ds 13's suitcase weighs 35 pds. He does have 2 pr of dress shoes in there though.

Off to make dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter