Offical Check-In List 10/30/04 "Magic"

Ginger- I am sooooo sorry to hear about your daughter's fish. That is so sad.

Fairygodmother- I just looked at your group photo. WOW! you have a lot of people going.

Laura- I am sure you will be sad leaving a job you have been at for a while. You will cheer up as soon as you are cruising!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Teri

Well we are all packed and getting ready to hit the road. We will be in WDW by Monday :)......See you all next week on the cruise :) :).....Hope everyone has a safe trip.

One event down 1 more to go! We had TJ's birthday party early, his actual birthday is halloween. Now I am taking a break and then around 7 pm we will have 15 kids at our house for a fun halloween party while all the parents in the neighborhood are up at our friend's house. We have 2 teenagers here to watch the kids and then the really young ones -6 and under have their own teenage babysitters. We did this last year and it worked out well. Our basement is finished so they have a blast shooting pool, watching tv, playing games and I have an craft for them to do. I made some wings, little finger sandwiches, and hot dogs for them to eat, as well as the munchies(chips, salsa, pretzels, carrots, and veggies). We had gotten a cake for TJ's birthday so they can eat the leftover's tonight.

I still need to hem Alan's pants and My neighbor is going to do TJ's since they have an elastic cuff on the bottom. Then I can finish packing. I have almost everything together just the little things need to be packed. At least I don't need to buy anything else( oh forgot about the wal-mart cards!) I'll run out after work on tuesday. I have to work tomorrow and tuesday and then I am done!!! I can't wait to get on the boat and just relax for 7 days.

Have a great weekend and don't stress. We will all make it there on saturday!!!!

Thanks, Ashley and I have been very sad these past 2 days. Never thought I would miss the little guy so much. I just hope his passing was nothing I did.

Getting ready here also, packing everything tomorrow.
DH has got the truck ready to go. He's started his vacation time already. I've got 3 more days of work, Ashley has 3 days of school till we can leave.
Boy! I am so ready for this time away.

Well we are off to Wal-Mart,last run.

See you all tomorrow if I have time.:wave2:

Just wanted to say a quick hello.

Ginger, sorry to hear about ashleys fish.:fish: It's always sad when you lose a pet, no matter what the pet is.

Jaypd: Drive safely. Same for everyone else who is driving. Those who are flying, have a safe flight.

We are leaving in the morning to meet KEH and family at EPCOT then to MNNSHP tomorrow night. Then home on Monday to finish packing.:teeth:

Have a great evening everyone.

Dena::MinnieMo

thank you Dena, have a great time tomorrow.

I wish a safe journey for everyone.

Probably my last post before we leave Wed because I haven't gtten anything done and we have tons to do around here.
Just wanted to wish everyone a great safe trip out to Florida and those of you going to WDW or anywhere ahead of time Have fun.

See you all at the Tor t on Sunday if not before:wave:

Well, we are finally ready (I think). Finished packing this morning. (hubby has been packed since Friday). It was 75 degrees today so we took a motorcycle ride, probably one of our last. We are thinking there will be snow on the ground by the time we get home. But this is Nebraska...wait 5 minutes it will change.

Had to pack an extra bag...lots of extra stuff to bring along! We can't wait!

Officially on Vacation! It feels so good! We are leaving on Tuesday to head down. Very excited! Safe travel to all! See you there!:hyper: :hyper:

The weekend is over and of course, I didn't get nearly enough done. Well, it will just have to happen sometime between now and Thursday night, but I don't know how. My boss said that he wouldn't be upset if I called out on Tursday due to a "packing emergency". I hate to do it, but it might just come down to that.

Ginger, sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.

I'm so jealous of everyone who is already packed and ready to leave! Seems like lots of us are starting out early this week - I pray for safe travel for everyone so that we can all see each other next week!

Jennifer

Good Morning Everyone:

I don't know how many are left though!!::yes:: Seems like alot of us are already heading down.

Shari: Have you been able to get any more info on what is happening in St Maarten? I seem to remember them going to be having a festival.

Dena: Have a great time at MNNSHP!! How long does it take you to get over to WDW?

Vikingfans: Good luck traveling!!:tongue:

Jennifer: I think I might take the boss on that one. I know I would need the day!!:crazy:

Toni: Safe traveling to you and your family.

Off to see what I can get done today!!

Michelle:crazy: :earsgirl: :crazy:

Good morning everybody, that's still home!

I think you're right Michelle, sounds like a lot of folks left this weekend or this morning. I feel bad :( I wasn't on this weekend to say bye, but Diane had school work (Univ of Phoenix online) so she had priority. Can't wait for my turn Thursday morning.

Take the day Jennifer, it'll make it easier to finish up anything you need to do without having to stay up late all week or into Friday morning. Start your vacation a day early! :sunny:

Well I better get going too, have a house to straighten up, a daughter to get to school and still 3 things on the to do list. Talk to you guys later.

I am soooo excitied. We leave on Wednesday morning!!!

My daughter told me this morning that I shouldn't have told her that we were going on "Mickey's Ship" She said it is too hard to wait two more days. She is only 4 years old.

Hope to meet some of you there.

Robin in NJ

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone has a safe trip!!

We are not leaving until Thursday afternoon. I am sooo ready to go.

We will be at the Terminal by 10:30. I will be wearing my DCL lanyard and a lime green ribbon. Say Hi if you see me. I will be looking for lime green ribbons too.

Teri

I am so jealous of all that are ready. I have to pack. I have things set aside, but not packed. Hope to do that this evening. I have decided not to takethe walkie talkies as I just read another thread that said they did not work to well.

Have a question about Palo's. Thought I would make a res. for brunch for just my husban and I. Do you need a jacket for brunch and the tea?

Anyone left please let me know.:confused:

I'm not on this cruise but I just wanted to tell you all, you are sailing on my 40th birthday :cake: so you can all have a drink for me!:drinking1 :drinking:
I will be in Vegas seeing Elton John so I guess that's not too bad a birthday!:teeth:

Hope you all have a great time!

Lisa,
I am on this cruise and October 30th is my Birthday too. I will be 39.:bday: :cake: Hope you have a great birthday in Las Vegas!!!
I am thinking about spending my 40th birthday there too!!

Teri

Teri- Glad to know you were born on such a great day!!!::yes::
:bday: :cake: :bday: :cake: :bday: :cake:

Have a VERY happy birthday and a GREAT cruise!!!:sunny:

Lisa, I promise to have a drink for you if you play 15 straight up on Roulette for me. :teeth:

Teri, in case I forget (and I will) :bday:

FGMother, I remember reading that most guys don't do a jacket for brunch, just a nice shirt, but I'd run a search on Palo brunch to be sure.

Still here, not ready yet either. I've been working so much I haven't had time but will make it tomorrow after work. We are leaving Wednesday night after I get off from work.

FaireyGodMother, Brunch and High Tea - Recommended Dress: Resort Casual-No shorts or jeans please.
We have Cobra Micro Talk walkie talkies and they work great onboard the ship and in the parks, never a problem with them.

Lisa and Mike- Thanks for the B-day wishes. I can't wait till Saturday.

Teri:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter