Official 2013/2014 Disney Military Promotion

So if I order them this Friday I should have them by September 19th or so? I'm leaving on September 27th so as long as I get them by then I will be fine. I'm bummed about missing all the early FP+ stuff (we will be onsite), but I would like to at least be able to make them before we get there. :goodvibes

You should be good... but you should order tomorrow morning as they place orders on Wednesdays.

Give them a call to ask: Camp Pendleton ITT Pacific Plaza at (760) 725-5863

You should be good... but you should order tomorrow morning as they place orders on Wednesdays.

Thanks! I will give them a call. I can't order them until Friday though. Do they fax an authorization form as well? Worst case scenario I will just buy them onsite. I would feel better having them in hand before we leave though.

FYI, I called Camp Pendleton today and they said the tickets *should* probably be in but they couldn't guarantee it. They expect the first batch of tickets to come in this Tuesday and are not expecting to get a full order. So for now I am going to call around and see if there are any other options. Ft. Drum is the closest base to us but I haven't been able to get through yet. :( I would feel so much better if I had them in hand before we left.

I bought my tickets at ITT on JBER on Tuesday of this week and got a call on Thursday that they had come in already. I'm going to go pick them up one day this week. :)

Nothing at fort gordon. I prepaid they said they should have been in by Friday, but nope :( I'm inside my fast pass plus window now :( no Anna and elsa for my little one.

Nothing at fort gordon. I prepaid they said they should have been in by Friday, but nope :( I'm inside my fast pass plus window now :( no Anna and elsa for my little one.

I feel your pain....and this 47 yr old "little one" is really disappointed that my window for A&E is probably gone since we are inside our 60 day window too since we arrive 19 Oct. Randolph AFB says they can order them and will be here in about a week. Still going to try Lackland on Tuesday and Ft. Sam...glad to have three bases in San Antonio for options but so far battling "zero ".

NovVA/D.C. people - Ft. Belvoir got the 2014-2015 vouchers in stock today. I just picked mine up :)

Got my tickets at Lackland AFB and linked them to my account...but...alas...no 7DMT, wishes, parades or A&E available since I am two weeks past my 60 day window.

I tried linking tickets in MDE tonight, and couldn't do it by typing in the numbers. I had to do it in the app, scanning them on my phone. Just want to put that alternative out there again for anyone who has a problem getting their vouchers linked.

Patrick AFB ITT office has them now. Will pick them up tomorrow and hopefully be able to add them to my MDE now. Told I may have to wait until the 28th to add them.... keeping fingers crossed I can get FPs.

P'colaBeachBum said:
Patrick AFB ITT office has them now. Will pick them up tomorrow and hopefully be able to add them to my MDE now. Told I may have to wait until the 28th to add them.... keeping fingers crossed I can get FPs.

If you have issues typing the numbers in, try adding the tx on the app and scanning thr barcode with your.phone (mde does it all). I couldnt get the numbers to work, but scanning the barcode worked very quickly and easily. My trip isn't til November, and my tx are.linked now.

Just out of curiosity...why can they not be added to your MDE until the 28th? I had no problems adding mine to my MDE and our trip is 19 Oct.

Oh one more thing.. Fed ex is only $10 charge and you will have tickets 2/3 days... We should have ours by sat and our fp window is next Friday!! So I hope I can do all our fast passes together!

If you have issues typing the numbers in, try adding the tx on the app and scanning thr barcode with your.phone (mde does it all). I couldnt get the numbers to work, but scanning the barcode worked very quickly and easily. My trip isn't til November, and my tx are.linked now.

Picked them up today and had no problem adding the tickets by typing in the numbers.

Just out of curiosity...why can they not be added to your MDE until the 28th? I had no problems adding mine to my MDE and our trip is 19 Oct.

I think she assumed they couldn't be added until they were activated at the park.

I can do FP tomorrow so wish me luck! :)

Steve TLT said:
Give them a call to ask: Camp Pendleton ITT Pacific Plaza at (760) 725-5863

We're going in February and I don't want to lose this number

Sent from my QMV7A using DISBoards

Hey, just wanted to update that they still don't have them at ft. gordon :( But they put us on a list so we would be contacted as soon as they are there. I'm sorry it's messed up your FP+ window!

Is that Alaska?
Xup

Yep. I picked them up a few days ago and linked them already for my December trip. They were super fast. I was pleasantly surprised.

Our base ITT doesn't keep them on hand and always order them as they get orders in. Sounds like it's probably for the better in this case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter