Official 2013 MNSSHP Information

Will-call is any Park ticket or Guest Relations window, including water parks, DTD, TTC and Epcot International Gateway.

General Information on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party will be held on the following dates:

September 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 & 29
October 3, 4, 6, 10, 11*, 14, 17, 18*, 20, 22 24, 25*, 27, 29 and 31*, Nov 1

* Advance Sale pricing is not available for these dates. Even when purchased in advance, "Day Of" pricing is in effect.

CF, do you have any insight as to why the 25th is chosen as a "no discount" date? Is it simply because it's a Friday? We are definitely doing the party on the 20th, but the 25th is our last day, we're going to the MK, and we can't imagine leaving the parks at 7:00 on our last day, so we're thinking about doing a second party just to stay in the park longer. We probably wouldn't even do that much party stuff and would really only be there for the rides. I'm just wondering when we'd need to make our decision, because I'd like it to be spontaneous, but if we can't wait until the day of to decide, then...ugh. Do you know how many Friday parties sold out last year, and if they sold out the day of or before?

CF, do you have any insight as to why the 25th is chosen as a "no discount" date? Is it simply because it's a Friday? We are definitely doing the party on the 20th, but the 25th is our last day, we're going to the MK, and we can't imagine leaving the parks at 7:00 on our last day, so we're thinking about doing a second party just to stay in the park longer. We probably wouldn't even do that much party stuff and would really only be there for the rides. I'm just wondering when we'd need to make our decision, because I'd like it to be spontaneous, but if we can't wait until the day of to decide, then...ugh. Do you know how many Friday parties sold out last year, and if they sold out the day of or before?

Can't help with the sellout question, but it is not discounted because it is a Friday. None of the Oct. Fridays are discounted.

Hey fellow party goers:cool1:, do you know if Mickey dresses the same every year or is his costume different from year to year? Just wondering.:scratchin

Hey guys! We're hitting MNSSHP on 10/10 and I CAN'T wait!! (My son doesn't know we're even going on holiday yet! Lol!) it will be our first ever WDW trip never mind our first MNSSHP!! I'm 30 and my son's 6 and we're going as Superheroes! I'm going as Supergirl and my son's going as Iron Man! (I even got him a costume with a light-up feature!) Not very Disney I realise but I figured someone needed to stand up to the Villains, don't they! Heeheehee! ;) To EVERYONE who's going to the party, hope you have a truly FAB time!! :D

Hello All!! I have tix for10/17...I went last year and absolutely loved loved loved it!! THis year I am reading everything and getting myself all confused. :blush:

If i go to MK on the 17 early...leave, then come back I use my tix for eve; correct?

If i just stay at MK from say afternoon on...do they band us or how do they know if we dont have a ticket for the halloween party? What if I just stay?

I remember last year I was confused and again this year I cant remember anything....OLD AGE :rolleyes2

Hello All!! I have tix for10/17...I went last year and absolutely loved loved loved it!! THis year I am reading everything and getting myself all confused. :blush:

If i go to MK on the 17 early...leave, then come back I use my tix for eve; correct?

If i just stay at MK from say afternoon on...do they band us or how do they know if we dont have a ticket for the halloween party? What if I just stay?

I remember last year I was confused and again this year I cant remember anything....OLD AGE :rolleyes2

Hi

This will be my first MNSSHP but I have been researching like a fiend for months.

As I understand it if you go to the Magic Kingdom before 4pm, you will need to use your 'normal' ticket. To get your wristband there are stations set around the park (2 I think?) where you will be able to show your ticket and collect your wristband / map / trick or treat bag.

If you arrive after 4pm you will only use your MNSSHP ticket and will collect the above on your way in.

I do hope this helps.

Wishing you a wonderful party :dance3:

We are going to WDW in October this year, quick question about MNSSHP: when buying our passes, do we need park admission passes as well? Or just the party ticket?

I know, probably already answered, but there are ALOT of posts here!

Thanks!

We'll be at WDW Sept 10-13 before a Disney Cruise leaving Sept. 13. We've never done MNSSHP, and I'm confused. When are they likely to announce the dates for MNSSHP? Would we need a park ticket or only the party ticket? At what time does the party usually end? Any help would be appreciated.

We are going to WDW in October this year, quick question about MNSSHP: when buying our passes, do we need park admission passes as well? Or just the party ticket? I know, probably already answered, but there are ALOT of posts here! Thanks!

If you enter the park at 4pm or later, you need only the party ticket.

We'll be at WDW Sept 10-13 before a Disney Cruise leaving Sept. 13. We've never done MNSSHP, and I'm confused. When are they likely to announce the dates for MNSSHP? Would we need a park ticket or only the party ticket? At what time does the party usually end? Any help would be appreciated.

Tickets go on sale on or about May 1, dates are usually announced a few weeks before that.

A party ticket will give you park access from 4pm-midnight. The Sept. Park hours will be available in the next 2-3 weeks. Friday the 12th will likely be your only option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter