Official 2014 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare, Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k Thread!

Disney could not have made this more annoying. Why couldn't they have had pages up on AP and DVC, so that we could just go back there when it was time. I said I am not whining so this is just facts...when I saw it was live on the AP site I just went through, did not "waste time" seeing if DVC had a page up. And therefore I just spent $10 more than I had to.

Why couldn't they have had a placeholder page? Seems so much easier on everyone to do that.

Hey all. I'm new on here, but I've been following to see if anyone else has had any problems signing up for the Dumbo. I just got off the phone with Passholder Services, and they are aware the link is not up for Disneyland and they are working on it on their end. He said it should be up shortly.

If I go through Disneyland's AP site, only Expedition Everest shows up as a link. Through the WDW site, it won't open the page, keep getting a "too many redirects" error.

I just want to register, darn it! :sad:

Signed up for DDD through the link on the AP page, no problems! Thanks to everyone for posting tips!

For the WDW passholders, where on the site did you find the registration link? I'm logged in but don't see it under Special Offers.

Thanks!

-steve

For the WDW passholders, where on the site did you find the registration link? I'm logged in but don't see it under Special Offers.

Thanks!

-steve

After I logged in, under the Annual Passholders section I clicked on "Events and Special Offers" and then there was a box that said "Passholders! Enjoy Early Registration for runDisney Events". I clicked on that and there was a link for each of the different races. Good Luck!

After I logged in, under the Annual Passholders section I clicked on "Events and Special Offers" and then there was a box that said "Passholders! Enjoy Early Registration for runDisney Events". I clicked on that and there was a link for each of the different races. Good Luck!

Got it. Thanks so much!

-steve

I just called rundisney and she asked for my AP # then gave me a code to register - all done!

Heads up. Early registration for annual passholders opens up today. Also, a person in the Team RunDisney Facebook Group I follow said they talked to runDisney on the phone and they said that Disney VISA early registration will be available today as well. I'm sitting by waiting to see if the VISA news is true.

I've been waiting to see if a Disney Visa link becomes available today too, just called Run Disney and the rep told me no early registration for Disney Visa cards

Run Disney told me that there SHOULD be a link for Disney Visa Card holders, then I call again later and the guy said that the only thing they have is a deal for $15 off going out on the 28th. Visa said they are on a conference with RunDisney, but have no further information at this time...UGH!

For those of you that have used early registration in the past, at packet pickup will I be required to show my annual pass? I have one now, but it will have expired by August and I'm not sure I will be renewing due to limited funds (from all these Run Disney races!). I just want to make sure that won't cause a problem when I pick up my packet.

Has anyone been able to register yet through the DL ap site? I'm beyond frustrated!

The Disneyland AP twitter says it's up now so I would try again. Took them over an hour and half but I guess better late then never?

Got it! I went through the WDW AP page and registered for DDD...and then realized I should have tried DVC first for the $10 off! Oh well...one less glass of wine. ;) So excited for my first race at DL and my Coast to Coast!

XO
Liz

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My friend has an AP and sent me the working Active.com link to register too. Can I use it? Or will they check to see if I have an AP later?

I see the links have been posted here too. If anyone can use them, is this going to be another situation like the PHM registration? Links were available and people signed up before it officially opened. I don't want to miss out on this race, if it's going to fill up immediately again.

They shouldnt check for an AP if when you registered you clicked you were NOT an AP holder - I registered from the FB AP links, and am NOT a passholder, so you should be fine. I wrote I was not a passholder!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter