Official 2014 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare, Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k Thread!

Can you send a link to where you are seeing this? I went on the AP link and don't see it, I must be in the wrong place. THX

I'm currently on my phone so it will have to wait a couple of hours until I'm done at Disney and dinner but I will post it when I'm back at my hotel.

If it helps I can get on the Disneyland version of the AP early registration page without any problem. And I have a Premeire Passport also so I think we might be okay.

I tried to link my premier passport to the Disneyland website and it would not link this evening. (My wife's did just fine for some reason) I called Passport Customer service and they were very helpful. They are going to try and get my barcode linked to my account tomorrow for DL so I can register early for the DDD. The rep said I would need it linked to my account to register early.

I hope they have spots for us left :wizard:

I tried to link my premier passport to the Disneyland website and it would not link this evening. (My wife's did just fine for some reason) I called Passport Customer service and they were very helpful. They are going to try and get my barcode linked to my account tomorrow for DL so I can register early for the DDD. The rep said I would need it linked to my account to register early.

I hope they have spots for us left :wizard:

Weird I had no problems linking it when I first linked it last year. It's listed as an AP on my website and even shows how many times I've been to Disneyland. How odd.

Anyway here's the AP page: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/news/passholders/rundisney-registration-race-news/

Not sure if it will work if you don't have an AP linked to your account but at least you guys have the webpage since you might have to be logged in and I'm usually logged into my acount.

Since early AP registration is open for a week, do you think Non-AP will still be able to get a spot? I know last's years sold out super fast!

Since early AP registration is open for a week, do you think Non-AP will still be able to get a spot? I know last's years sold out super fast!

There is a set number that they pre-sell to AP. Those spots might sell-out, but the race itself won't sell out before registration officially opens on the 28th.

Well I just got shot in the foot by Run Disney. They changed the corral change deadline from July 1st to June 1st! And considering I don't have a bloody clue how my recovery from surgery is going to go and when I am going to get to run a 10k. I don't know when I will get to submit a proof of time change if at all.

The way things are looking Race on the Base maybe my only chance to guarantee a shot that isn't the last corral. And that's in February. I am not happy right now.

Heads up. Early registration for annual passholders opens up today. Also, a person in the Team RunDisney Facebook Group I follow said they talked to runDisney on the phone and they said that Disney VISA early registration will be available today as well. I'm sitting by waiting to see if the VISA news is true.

The WDW AP page hasn't been updated in ages, so if WDW AP holders are able to signup, please post how you did it. I don't trust the WDW website at all.

Is the Disney VISA discount only available on the credit card or debit too? I can't find the info on how to use it in Chase's website. Any update in a DVC discounts? Last I checked it only listed Tink and Princess. Is the WDW AP registration link not showing? The page says you have to register through their link but the only one on the page takes you to the normal RD website. Final question- do we know what times are associated with each corral? Need to know if I need to find another 10 to improve my time with. Don't want to be in the last corral.

Registration is now open!
Don't need a link - just google Disneyland half marathon 2014 registration. It will take you to the Active site to register.
I have both an AP and am DVC, it let you register early using either.

The registration page is working, or seems to be anyway. There are AP and DVC options up, the regular registration just says it's full so you can't register. I am not either AP or DVC, but I went through the process anyway (under DVC). It never asked for any kind of proof? When I hit the button to pay, it just took me to a blank page, so not sure it actually worked. I would be surprised if it did, but who knows! :confused3

Registration is now open!
Don't need a link - just google Disneyland half marathon 2014 registration. It will take you to the Active site to register.
I have both an AP and am DVC, it let you register early using either.

Not taking me anywhere useful unless it's all been full since exactly noon.

The registration page is working, or seems to be anyway. There are AP and DVC options up, the regular registration just says it's full so you can't register. I am not either AP or DVC, but I went through the process anyway (under DVC). It never asked for any kind of proof? When I hit the button to pay, it just took me to a blank page, so not sure it actually worked. I would be surprised if it did, but who knows! :confused3

Okay that is weird. I am still waiting for the link to go up on the AP Disneyland page. Admittedly they have 3 minutes to go up. It better go up at 9 am or else I am going to be a grumpy camper and going back to find that page your talking about against my better judgement.

When I clicked "Pay" I went to a confirmation page. I also received the emails confirming my registration and my credit card has already been charged.

Can't wait to do the DDD and earn the Coast to Coast since I completed Dopey!!! :cool1:

I used this link. Before about 11:45 nothing was there, and then it all went live, so I am hoping it's legit? Despite the "Disneyland?" title.

Edit: That might be confusing. The main Active page is the one that says "Disneyland?" in the title. The registration takes you to the link above, but goes straight to regular registration. When I tried that I received an error and it took me back to the page that had the DVC and AP options. Then I chose DVC and went from there.

The Active.com site has changed a bit this morning. It looks now like it did on previous days. For a short time around 8:45am PST, it changed and showed the non-DVC and AP races as being full but you could click on AP or DVC and it would let you register. I'm DVC and used that link but it never asked for proof. I registered for Dumbo along with the pins and got my confirmation email.

I tried to go right back in to register for the 5K but the old site is back up. I'll keep trying.

Good luck to everyone!

-steve

Not taking me anywhere useful unless it's all been full since exactly noon.

It had 3 options for each race -
Regular - which showed "Sold Out"
AP - available to register
DVC - available to register

I went on like at 11:40 EST and let me register right then. Maybe there's a ton of traffic now??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter