"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

I’m trying to ensure I’m doing it the right way and being in the UK sometimes adds some complexity. I think the phone lines open at 7:00am ET so perhaps these will go on sale at the same time.

Got our tickets!!! Oddly only one date was showing available for out weeklong trip, even though there are other parties that week. Good thing the one that was available is the night we planned to go!

Last edited:
Got out tickets!!! Oddly only one date was showing available for out weeklong trip, even though there are other parties that week. Good thing the one that was available is the night we planned to go!
How did you navigate to the page to buy tickets? I’m still not seeing anything.

I think there is a problem if you have a split stay and you want a party night during your 2nd reservation…..
Update: I logged out than refreshed a few times and logged back in and the purchasing info showed up for my dates that included the party days.

Last edited:
So tickets are live and I have a question. It shows DVC pricing since we are going in September. We are DVC members but we shouldn't be eligble for discounts since we bought resale and are not grandfathered in. It will allow me to pruchase those tickets but for a $10 savings I don't want to run into an issue. Anyone know if it's just a blip in the system?

Ticket #1 secured! :cool1:

Planning on going twice during my week at WDW this September but going to hold out on buying ticket #2 until after Eat to the Beat acts have been announced. If nobody good is going to be at Eat to the Beat on the Friday of my trip, I'll book my second ticket for Friday. If there's a really good act at Eat to the Beat during the week I'm there, I'll book the second party for my arrival night... not ideal but would rather go earlier in the week versus later anyway!

Nothing for me and I'm onsite! Figured it out...similar to another poster above I technically have two reservations under one number due to special arrangements and although it shows a date I want it wants me to pay as if this is a package with all funds due now. Not doing that!!! I will have to call later.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter