Official December 2006 List Updated 12/05 - Happy Holidays!

mlill

Tagless since 2000!<br><font color="red">Tagless,
Hi everyone! We'll be in WDW from Dec 14th - 28th! We're staying the first 3 nights at the Grand Floridian and then we're going home to the Boardwalk! We'll also be at the DVC Merry Member Mixer on Dec. 14th & 21st. Please post here with all of your info if you want to be added to the list! :goodvibes

-Michelle

Plan to attend Merry Member Mixer
Make plans now to attend this year's Merry Member Mixer at the Walt Disney World Resort.

This complimentary Member event, set in the courtyard just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®, will take place every Thursday in December from 3-5 p.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests will mingle with their Disney neighbors while enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of the holidays, including music, festive entertainment and refreshments.

The dates are: December 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th!

DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing A little DVC Holiday Magic!
The Official Tree Sharing List is maintained by wdwstar. The tree swap is now closed. Thanks!
Final Tree List

DVCDecemberList.gif

The 7 month mark is for August, and I've been trying to get a VWL studio for an additional party for that week, and I've been "up against" all of you Christmas ressie people!

Well, so far, I've gotten what I've wanted. Good luck to you too!

Bobbi :goodvibes

Sorry! :crowded: I know this is a busy time for MS! I'm really not trying to be a bother - I'm only taking up a few minutes each day! :blush: I promise! I hope you get your reservation!

-Michelle

Calendar? Check!
Vacation Planner? Check!
Note Pad and Pencil! Check!
Points? uhhhh Check!
DVC # on Speed Dial? Check!
Pixie Dust? :wizard: Check!

Im ready to book!! :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl2:

We are booking BCV and SSR for Dec 25-Jan 5, 2007. :cheer2:

We are going over Christmas but staying at the Contemporary - we are looking to book OKW from 28th December to 3rd January and I hope to transfer to en Epcot resort at 7 months

We'll be at VWL Dec 17th to Dec 21st. I made my ressie yesterday afternoon.

Is anyone keeping an "official" list yet?

We've booked at BWV for December 16 through 23. Got a Grand VIlla for the last three nights and will have some relatives join us for DH's birthday bash. :banana:

It was the first time DH made the ressies - he had his check list ready - and two phones on speed dial. Set timers everywhere in the house with the two minute warning to test the speed dials and be ready :thumbsup2

It all worked! We will be in standard view studio for first four days then the Grand Villa :cool1: Never been in a Grand Villa, but have peeked in a few times :rolleyes: :goodvibes

I just did SSr for the 18-23 studio only called 1st thing it's world clock at 9:00am then 3>3 and I still had a 3min. hold time

slindamood said:
We've booked at BWV for December 16 through 23. Got a Grand VIlla for the last three nights and will have some relatives join us for DH's birthday bash. :banana:

Awesome! What better way to celebrate a birthday than having a party in a BWV Grand Villa during the Holidays?!?!

See you at the Boardwalk! :cool1:

-Michelle

We will be at WDW for x-mas this year! This will be our first holiday visit, and I am so excited. Bring on the crowds :)

I just finished our VWL reservations today for Dec 17-24.

Tomorrow I start our BWV reservations for the Dec 24-Jan 5

Good luck to everyone! I hope everyone gets their first choice reservations! Happy Holidays :santa:

I'm going to book Dec 31st - Jan 5th at SSR. I might try to move somewhere different at the 7month mark, but that will depend on what we think when we tour all of the resorts in March. We'll be at BWV then, already scheduled OKW for October... but who knows... maybe we'll love the BWV or BCV and try to move there in October and/or December/January.

Calling Tomorrow!!!Dec 24-29th!!!! :thumbsup2 You all should sleep in...I have to call member services, get to the dentist 9:30 am, and get to work for 10:30...so please have a heart for someone who needs to get through at 9am...Im going for SSR. :cool1:

Do all of the DVC's fill up during Xmas to New years? I wasn't really planning on booking day-by-day (since I'm booking at SSR), but if they fill up quick (studios), I'll start calling on Feb. 1st!

It's just a bit after 9 on Wednesday, and I'm finished! We have a place for all for our August Gathering at VWL!!! This last room booked exactly 7 months out with VB points.

Bobbi :sunny:

Just grabbed a VWL Studio for XMAS EVE (going day by day now).
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce: ::yes:: :tongue: pixiedust: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :jumping2: :goofy:

we are going but not over actual Christmas. We have a 2BR booked at the BWV for early December. I am very excited as it will be our first time taking our DD over the holidays (We went in January 2004 but they had already started "undecorating" by then). I cant wiat!

Alright! :Pinkbounc I got our 2-bedroom Boardwalk view room for Christmas Eve! I've got three more nights to book, but this one was the most important for me! (Not that I want to be switching rooms on Christmas Day, so tomorrow is important, too...) Now we have to decide where to eat on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Any suggestions?

-Michelle

I have booked a studio at VWL for the 19th - 23rd, changing to a 2 bed for the 24th & 25th, got the 24th booked this morning. Will then either switch back to a studio at VWL through the 29th or move to SSR for the 26th - 29th. Not sure yet what to do, guess I'll make my decision when MS answers the phone on the 27th! LOL!!!!

I asked for a lock off with hopes of not having to switch rooms completely for the 24th & 25th but I know there are no guarantees, especially at this time of the year. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me till then please.

We have never been for the holidays either and the 23rd is also DD's 8th birthday! We can't wait to go.

We are planning to do Le Cellier and the Candlelight Processional for dinner Christmas
Eve. I think we will do Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch Christmas Day and 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Had lots of recommendations for WCC when I asked.

See you all there!

Lori

Decided to brave the crowds at Christmas!

We are planning on arriving on December 26th - so I can't call until this Friday morning. I plan on calling again on Monday to wrap up our short trip of the Dec 26 - 29. I am booking Friday (12/29) for cash just to be safe. I am not sure what the airline situation will be, so I want to have the leway of a extra night.

Oh ya - we will be at our 2nd home - the Beach Club Villa's!

I will be taking my 2 boys without DH because he is in retail and that time of year is just crazy for him. He has been telling me to book this trip since we first bought in 2002, and I have finally decided to do it. A bit nervous to travel with 2 kids solo, but we will do it! Planning on trying the Magical Express for the 1st time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter