Official December 2006 List Updated 12/05 - Happy Holidays!

We're going to MVMCP on the 18th!

We have Florida friends who's daughter will be singing in the CP with her school that night. Luckily, she's going to be in the 5 PM show, and for that show, the dinner is really more like a late lunch timewise! We'll see our friends, see the performance, and enjoy the party!

Unfortunately, there are no Merry Mixers when we'll be there, we leave on the Wednesday. Our "open" day is Tuesday, December 19th, if there's someone who wants to get together to meet and do a park that day, just PM me. We do have dinner at the Park Fair at 5:30, but how about meeting to see the Osborne Lights together? From what we're reading in the Mickey Monitor, they're worth seeing more than once this year!!!

Bobbi :)

Hi there,
Sorry about finding this thread so late!! Here's our dates:

12/3-12/9 at OKW
12/5 MVMCP
12/7 DVC Merry Mixer
12/9 Mousefest, Mega Mouse Meet

I'd love to meet my fellow Diser's. Don't know if this will help much but Fiance and I both early 30's and we'll be wheeling around my 86 year old grandmother so that might narrow us down slighty. Anyway, if anyone happens to spot us please say hello!!!

we're planning on attending the Merry Mixer on 12/14 and we'll be at MVMCP on the 12th.

Hope to see you all there :wave2:

We're going to be in SSR from 12/5 to 12/20. Planning on going to the mixer on 12/7.
See you all then.

bobbiwoz said:
Our "open" day is Tuesday, December 19th, if there's someone who wants to get together to meet and do a park that day, just PM me. We do have dinner at the Park Fair at 5:30...
Bobbi :)

We are going to be at the Grand Floridian on this day and can meet you at the Gingerbread House in the lobby at about 4:45pm. We have to check in at the GF Marina by 5:15 pm for a cruise. PM me if you want to meet! Have a wonderful WDW holiday vacation!

-Michelle

The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! FYI: Don't forget to reload/refresh the page to see the new list! :thumbsup2

Let me know if you are going to attend any of the DVC Merry Member Mixers that are being held every Thursday in December at the International Gateway!

Please post here if you want to be added to the list or if there are any changes that need to be made. Thanks!

Happy Holidays!
-Michelle

P.S. If you are going to be in WDW on Friday, December 22nd, you are invited to stop by my DISMeet at the Boardwalk Bakery! You can read more about it here...
Cookies & Cocoa on the Boardwalk - December 22nd, 2006

Michelle,

Thank you so much for putting this together! Our family will be at the Merry Mixer on the 21st. :thumbsup2

Getting close :cool1:

Happy Holidays!
Jen

We'll be at BWV from 12/27 - 1/5 and at the Merry Mixer on 12/28. I hope to see other DISers there!

DH and I along with another couple staying with us at the VWL plan to attend the Merry Mixer on the 14th! We tried to attend last year but it was rained out.

We're at OKW right now, but we'll be moving to Beach Club Villas on Thursday, Dec. 7 just in time for Mousefest! Please add us to the list:

Home Resort: Beach Club Villas
Dates: Dec. 7-11, 2006
MVMCP: Dec. 7
Merry Mixer: Dec. 7

Thanks!

We will be at the Member Mixer on 12/28. You've already got our dates at the BWV entered. Thanks for keeping track of it all.

HBC

We're on the list, but we will be attending the Merry Mixer on 12/14. We checkin to BWV for 4 nights from 12/14 to 12/18 and then move to VWL from 12/18 to 12/22.

The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! FYI: Don't forget to reload/refresh the page to see the new list! :thumbsup2

I want to wish everyone a very magical holiday in WDW! I hope to meet some of you at the Merry Member Mixers on the 14th and 21st! :goodvibes

*** Happy Holidays ***

-Michelle

If anyone has returned from their December WDW vacations yet, I'd love to hear about it! :goodvibes

Cheers!
-Michelle

We returned on the 15th and attended the tail end of the Merry Mixer on the 14th. I plan to arrive sooner next time- it looked like a lot of fun! I met mlill in front of me in line along with her family- all of them seemed to be having a great time. Behind me in line for DVC merchandise was Good Ol Gal! We DIS people are really great, you know?
Earlier in the week I met hebcat? unsure of spelling. It pays to wear a DIS shirt! :thumbsup2

Tarheel Tink said:
We returned on the 15th and attended the tail end of the Merry Mixer on the 14th. I plan to arrive sooner next time- it looked like a lot of fun! I met mlill in front of me in line along with her family- all of them seemed to be having a great time. Behind me in line for DVC merchandise was Good Ol Gal! We DIS people are really great, you know?
Earlier in the week I met hebcat? unsure of spelling. It pays to wear a DIS shirt! :thumbsup2
It sure does!! I would never have met Tarheel Tink if she didn't have her DIS shirt on!

We got there kinda late too, but I still had plenty of time to shake my groove thing on the dance floor with my dd and Pluto and the reindeers. :dancer:

I loved that they had Mickey and Minnie and Chip and Dale available for Photopass pictures. We walked up to take pictures with them both. If those characters were out and about in the parks the lines would have been a good 15-20 mins long for pictures.

THANKS DVC!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter