Official December 2006 List Updated 12/05 - Happy Holidays!

I'll be at MVMCP on 12/7

And I'll be at the Merry Mixer on 12/14.

I may try to make the one on 12/7 too, depends on if I get my room at the BWV early enough to try to get over to the MK for a Dole Whip meet for MouseFest. If I can't make then, Then I'll try the MMM.

I'm on your list with a checkin date of 12/ I think, but that has changed to 12/7.

What a great list you have! Very professional looking and very well done. thanks so much for keeping it.

I'll be at Pop Dec 8-17. I didn't buy my DVC at the SSR until this month so I don't have my room at one of the DVCs this trip.

I'm going to try to be at the Merry Mixer on the 14th...if I remember. (so much to do and so little time that trip)

I'm also trying to be at some of the Mousefest 'events' on Sat or Sun. I might also try the MVMCP on the 12th (or the 11, 14th. I'm going to play that by ear and see what I feel like on the day of the party)

So I am sure to run into lots of you Dis-ers a few times over this trip!

Spur of the moment decision on my part ! I'll be there Dec 1-4 at CBR ! I got a great DING airfare and couldn't resist. Almost couldn't find a room. I booked CBR online last night at midnight right after I booked the airfare. I had to log on and off the disney.com site many, many times before anything besides a 1 bedroom king suite at CSR showed up ---for $2,000 for 3 nights. Finally.....after 45 min of logging on and off, CBR popped up. I called CRO this morning and there was nothing at all anywhere on property. So I count myself lucky I got one of the last rooms on property.

Hi everyone! We just got back from a week in WDW for Halloween! I'll be updating the list soon. (I have to unpack and wash clothes first! ugh!) We stayed at the Contemporary this time and are ready to buy points if DVC ever decides to 'officially' build there! I love the location and walking to and from the MK, especially on a party night is just great! We walked to MK for our early morning Magic Behind the Steam Trains tour, too.

-Michelle

Hey Michelle

Hope you guys had as much fun as we did .

You can add the Mixer on the 21st for us if you would please
Thanks Terry.

Hi! The list on Page 1 has been updated! We're still getting used to being home again after an awesome trip to WDW for Halloween! We all had a great time and can't wait to go back for Christmas! :goodvibes We were lucky to be in the right place at the right time and got Dream Fastpasses in MK! I didn't expect to get anything since it was a short trip, so I was very surprised. I did see more pixie dust flying around and am really looking forward to being in WDW for two weeks during the holidays! I hope I get to meet some of you during our vacation, especially at the Merry Mixer on the 21st and my DISMeet on the 22nd. Please let me know if anyone else wants to be added to the list or has something they want changed. Thanks!

-Michelle

I'll be at BWV from 12/26 - 1/1, and will be at the Merry Member Mixer on 12/28. Can't wait to see other DISers there!

Somehow I missed the official list :(

12/2-12/5 Beach Club
12/5-12/9 Beach Club Villas

MVMCP 12/5

Merry Mixer 12/7

Hope to make the DIS Jellyrolls meet on 12/8 if I have time!

I am already on the list. I am just adding that I will be at the Merry Mixer on 12/28. :D Thanks!

Is there a pin or something for Dis'ers to wear to stand out to one another? How can I pick out the others the day we go?

I am already on the list but I wanted to add we'll be at MVMCP on 12/18. I'd love to go to the Merry Mixer on the 21st but we'll be leaving that afternoon. :sad1:

Hi everyone! The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! Only 3 more weeks until December! WooHoo! :woohoo:

Don't forget to let me know if you are going to attend any of the DVC Merry Member Mixers that are being held every Thursday in December at the International Gateway!

Post here if you want to be added to the list or if there are any changes that need to be made. Thanks!

-Michelle

P.S. If you are going to be in WDW on Friday, December 22nd, you are invited to stop by my DISMeet at the Boardwalk Bakery! You can read more about it here...

Cookies & Cocoa on the Boardwalk - December 22nd, 2006

Our plans are now final and different from what you have in the chart.

Dec 4th-22 & Dec 31-Jan 4th
Off-Site, BCV, OKW & BWV
Mixers: 7th, 14th, 21st

I'm so excited! I am going to be at SSR 12/1-12/7. Just became a new DVC member this week, but have a reservation on rented points. I got a call yesterday welcoming me home, and asking if I had any questions! I love it!
Also going to MVMCP 12/5. :cheer2:

I am really really hoping (crossing my fingers) that we will be at the mixer on the 7th. We have not officially closed yet...it's gonna be close I think. We are trying not to get out hopes up...as we will be so disappointed. We are coming Dec.. 1-10..

As a new person to DVC I want to thank everyone for taking the time to answer all my questions....especially Caskbill & Vascubaguy..THANK YOU!!

Add us to the list....

We'll be at OKW-Dec 14-18. Merry Mixer 12/14, MVMCP 12/15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter