***Official December 2023 Thread***

Soooo excited! Just booked YC for the 21-26 then heading to SeaWorld for a few days. We normally go twice a year for the kids sports but haven't been at Christmas in almost 10 years. I'm expecting chaos and crowds but super excited for the magic of Christmas. All of the Christmas hoopla seems to have changed since we were there last so I can not wait to start planning. It's going to be a surprise for the kids so let's see how long I can keep my mouth shut! LOL!
:welcome:to the thread! You've been added to the list!:cool1:

We're visiting family in Jacksonville for Christmas. DH asked me today if I would like to go to Disney World that Friday before Christmas. HECK YEAH! Hot Diggity Dog. I'm so excited! We'll probably go Friday and Saturday. Our 1st Christmas at the World. We know it will be a mad house. Who cares? We're going to Disney for Christmas!

Well the bad news is we're driving from TX. The good news is since we're driving we're making our Disney trip part of our vacation. So instead of going the Friday before Christmas, we're going Dec. 26-30. YAY US!! I loathe that we have to drive but flights for 3 people are around $1500 total. So driving it is. We'll drive 7 or 8 hours and then finish it the next day. We're both on vacation December 21 thru January 2 so we have nothing but time.

Let the planning begin. I'm so excited. :-):mickeyjum:goofy:

We are no longer going in December 2023. :(

We are going in December 2024 instead -- we are going to Disneyland in April of next year and really really want to stay on site and the only way to be able to afford to do that was to skip WDW in December, because we're already going in September of this year! lol. I need to win the lottery. :rotfl:

Happy planning & pixie dust to everyone! Hope you have magical trips! :D

We are no longer going in December 2023. :(

We are going in December 2024 instead -- we are going to Disneyland in April of next year and really really want to stay on site and the only way to be able to afford to do that was to skip WDW in December, because we're already going in September of this year! lol. I need to win the lottery. :rotfl:

Happy planning & pixie dust to everyone! Hope you have magical trips! :D
Oh no! That stinks but still going in September will help ease the pain a bit. Yeah, many of us do wish we had a couple of 💰trees growing out back. 🤑 OTOH, planning a DL trip will be exciting, and onsite will be worth it!

Oh, bother! pooh:I do so hate removing someone from the list.

Add us to the list!! We are booked for Dec 7 -12 in a 2 bed at SSR. Going to visit my CM daughter. Trip includes husband, elderly parents and my brother has confirmed he is going to fly over from England to join us. We are all so excited to all be together to celebrate an early Christmas with my daughter.

Add us to the list!! We are booked for Dec 7 -12 in a 2 bed at SSR. Going to visit my CM daughter. Trip includes husband, elderly parents and my brother has confirmed he is going to fly over from England to join us. We are all so excited to all be together to celebrate an early Christmas with my daughter.
:welcome: to the thread! :tink:You're now on the list!

Please add me to the list! Going December 15 - 21 and staying at POFQ.
Please add me, going 12/3-12/8 staying at the Boardwalk Inn, first time staying deluxe thanks to a Disney+ subscriber promotion. Celebrating my 65th birthday and my 3rd solo trip.
We will be staying at CSR 11/28-12/5
Please add us to the list. Family of 6 going Dec 11-16; split stay between Pop and Boulder Ridge! Cannot wait!! MVMCP on Dec 14th!
:woohoo:So many are being added to the ever-growing list! What a wonderful sight to see!👀

:welcome:everyone to the thread!party:

Hey @kitkat4622 Congrats! I've just turned 65 this year myself and doing a Christmas week trip for the first time to celebrate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter