**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
We leave in 5 days, I've made my list and started packing, but the other adults in our group have not :confused3
I'm looking forward to experiencing AKL. And, of course, second guessing my ADR choices!

We leave in 5 days, I've made my list and started packing, but the other adults in our group have not :confused3
I'm looking forward to experiencing AKL. And, of course, second guessing my ADR choices!
We leave in 2 days and I haven’t started packing lol

We leave in 2 days and I haven’t started packing lol

Disney is pretty much the only trip where I will consider packing ahead of time. Usually I pack about 20 min before I have to leave for the airport. Of course that's a great way to lose things...

Disney is pretty much the only trip where I will consider packing ahead of time. Usually I pack about 20 min before I have to leave for the airport. Of course that's a great way to lose things...
I have an extensive list that’s written out I just haven’t started. I’m making dh and myself pack tonight after dinner lol.

I have an extensive list that’s written out I just haven’t started. I’m making dh and myself pack tonight after dinner lol.
I keep a packing list on Google Docs that I can just edit/print for trips - a page for normal packing and a separate page for Disney trips!

I keep a packing list on Google Docs that I can just edit/print for trips - a page for normal packing and a separate page for Disney trips!
I use google docs for mine too! I ended up writing it down today though because I like the satisfaction of crossing things off.

We arrive at 5:30 pm so we decided we will pick it up ourselves. It shouldn't add too much extra time and then we don't have to worry about getting woken up. I want to try to be asleep by 9:30 pm since we will be having some LATE nights next week!
We arrived at 6 pm and went to dinner, got back at 11 and luggage was here. So we dont know what time it got here. Your plan is probably best if you’re worried....happy travels!

Im going to cancel a bog in a few minutes for wednesday at 7:30 pm.....if anyone wants to try for it.

My family has very fair skin and burn easily also. We apply sunscreen in the morning before leaving for the parks and did not find we needed it again other than when touring Epcot.

We leave in 4 days and I still have to pack. I am normally way ahead of this but it's been a very busy few weeks.

This is my last week of work before vacation, and it's going to be the longest week ever.
Went to a Disney Live! show on Friday (was going to go no matter what, but this was a great way to 'start the countdown') and started packing this weekend. Also booked the Garden Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party since we really only have one night to watch HEA and neither of us have seen it yet... so we want a somewhat stress-free viewing experience.

Ahh, I can't wait!

Here now, as of yesterday. Its really pretty hot here by mid-afternoon. We never put on our sweatshirts, even for evening dinning at resorts. Nightime is perfect, just comfortable. Already hot enogh to swim bt 10:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter