***Official March 2021 Thread***

Do ya'll know what the system is like to wait? Do they put your name on a list and you can leave and then come back? I can't imagine standing outside the pool to wait for 2 hours. We will be at CBR too and may have to take advantage of the quiet pools. I wonder if the afternoons or evenings are busier?
Good questions; I have no idea. Wish I did!

Happy to finally see ADRs coming up to book for last week of March. Got some meals for our large group of 9, plus some for just the four of us for when we split up - including Oga's which I have been hunting. As well, we got a later in the night ADR for our adult date night in Epcot. Everything on paper looking good - just get us there! Kids had colds this week. Daughter started first - took her to get tested and all was negative. Once my son started the cold, we assumed he has what she had. Any sort of sniffle is so anxiety producing! Hubby and I are fully vaccinated, so that has eased our minds. We are staying off-site - I wonder if the resort there is limiting the pool capacity. We have been talking about renting a cabana for our first main pool day - wonder if we should pull the trigger.

2 covid tests later and 2 negative tests. I was worried. I always get sick after a Disney trip.

That's good! So glad you have the peace of mind knowing it's not covid. I always end up sick at the end of vacation too. I'm not sure why but for some reason I always do.

On the rumors board, people are talking about 2 hour waits to get into the pools at POP! I know I probably should have thought about this before, but I didn't - and we are big pool people who go back to the resort to rest and swim every day. This will suck!

This makes me glad that we decided not to pack swimsuits.

On the rumors board, people are talking about 2 hour waits to get into the pools at POP! I know I probably should have thought about this before, but I didn't - and we are big pool people who go back to the resort to rest and swim every day. This will suck!

Have no way of knowing if people are doing this but the main pool at AoA is also currently closed for refurbishment so some of the people staying there could very well be walking over to Pop and creating higher crowd volume at the pools at Pop.

Edit: I know some pools have magic band scanning for access but I've never known the value resorts to really concern themselves with it. If anybody has experienced otherwise let me know.

Last edited:
Think the app is showing accurate wait times? Doesn’t seem to bad given the predicted busy week.

I've read so many recent reports that the MDE times are (still) inflated and the TP lines app is spot-on. The TP times have not been bad AT ALL.
I think lines look really long because of SD, and then MDE says 60 minutes and people bail. When we went last October, the line for HM was Soooooo long, but we only waited 23 minutes. It was just SD. My main suggestion if you don’t want to invest in a TP membership is to just get in line and see how long it takes😂

I needed to update my flight information for magical express. I can never get it to work on the website or app. I called and it said it would be more than thirty minutes so I tried the chat function on the app and it worked perfectly! It immediately connected my to someone and she updated my flight right away. Hope this helps someone

Were my friends supposed to get cards in the mail after they purchased their tickets in the app? I thought that's what happens now, but they haven't received anything. Thanks!

Were my friends supposed to get cards in the mail after they purchased their tickets in the app? I thought that's what happens now, but they haven't received anything. Thanks!

If they are staying at a resort I think they can get that there. If going to the parks I believe you just have to go to a guest services or a ticket booth in order to get a physical card for the tickets they have.

If they are staying at a Disney resort they can pick them up at the check in desk.

UGH! We are suppose to have severe weather tomorrow with tornadoes. I guess they have said it is going to get pretty bad because some of the local colleges are already calling off classes for tomorrow. You know it's bad when hubby's college closes. On the plus side that means he will be home so I don't have to worry about him. Youngest DS's in person college class had already scheduled a make up day so he was already going to be home. Now that just means he won't have to log in for his online class either.

UGH! We are suppose to have severe weather tomorrow with tornadoes. I guess they have said it is going to get pretty bad because some of the local colleges are already calling off classes for tomorrow. You know it's bad when hubby's college closes. On the plus side that means he will be home so I don't have to worry about him. Youngest DS's in person college class had already scheduled a make up day so he was already going to be home. Now that just means he won't have to log in for his online class either.

oh I hate tornado season!!!!! We go through this too where we live. It can be so scary and anxiety producing!! I hope it stays away from your town.

Without magic bands they will need the cards to enter the parks.
Ok. Will let them know. That’s kind of annoying when trying to get to the parks early!

This was just discussed a few days ago in another thread - if they purchased their tickets in the app, a CM at the tapstiles can issue cards to them the first time they enter a park. No need to stop at the resort desk!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/wdw-online-tickets.3829174/#post-62769418

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter