***Official March 2021 Thread***

I bit the bullet and bought memory maker so hearing about the photo pass pictures makes me glad I did.
I went ahead and bought one too! I wasn’t going to, but I didn’t want to regret it later. Plus I’m going back for a graduation trip at the end of May/beginning of June. Because of the special, I can include those pictures too. Thanks for the reminder!

I bought it with the advanced price discount. So any pictures taken within 3 days of the date purchased won’t be included. I bought it today. Do you think pictures this Saturday will be included? That’s our first day. If I can count today, that would be 3 days...17, 18, and 19. Anyone have any experience with cutting it this close?

I went ahead and bought one too! I wasn’t going to, but I didn’t want to regret it later. Plus I’m going back for a graduation trip at the end of May/beginning of June. Because of the special, I can include those pictures too. Thanks for the reminder!

I bought it with the advanced price discount. So any pictures taken within 3 days of the date purchased won’t be included. I bought it today. Do you think pictures this Saturday will be included? That’s our first day. If I can count today, that would be 3 days...17, 18, and 19. Anyone have any experience with cutting it this close?
I always thought that was such a weird rule. Hope you get all your days. What is the MM special?

I bought it with the Advanced Price discount. So any pictures taken within 3 days of the date purchased won’t be included. I bought it today. Do you think pictures this Saturday will be included? That’s our first day. If I can count today, that would be 3 days...17, 18, and 19. Anyone have any experience with cutting it this close?

I have no idea if the first day will be included or not, sorry. Maybe someone else will know.

On a completely different topic, I was going to have hubby fax my room request from work on Monday. He said it wouldn't send at all (just kept telling him to retry) so I used an online fax service and it said it was sent successfully. Well I forgot to tell hubby I faxed it so he tried again yesterday. He kept getting the same try again message. So today I was concerned my fax really didn't go through so I called. The wait was long and I couldn't wait that long so I hung up and did the online chat through the app. I kept getting kicked out of chat so I called back around 12:30 central time and it said about a 30 minutes wait so I put the phone on speaker and went about my business. During this time, I got a notification that online chat had been connected to a CM so I chatted online, all while leaving the phone call going just in case the online chat CM couldn't help me. I had to be transferred to a different CM named Lisa who was able to make sure Art of Animation got my requests. So while she had me on hold I hung up the phone (it said I had been on hold for 26 minutes so I don't know how much longer I would have been on hold). Lisa said she made sure the front desk of Art of Animation got my request. I'm not sure if my room type will be honored but I was more concerned with the fact I need the room deep cleaned due to an animal hair allergy I have. I needed to request that even if the room isn't pet friendly, that I get the room deep cleaned due to the fact a service animal may have been in the room. I hadn't even thought of that until someone on the boards mentioned it. I have always gotten my room requests (including at WL where they don't take request) so maybe the other requests will be honored too.

I always thought that was such a weird rule. Hope you get all your days. What is the MM special?

They have a special right now that if you activate your MM purchase throough May 19th you can get any photos or videos through June 18th. So basically if you have more than one trip in that time span you only have to purchase MM once and not for each trip as long as it's before the cut off date.

Last edited:
We leave tomorrow!!!! The third time is the charm after our March 2020 trip was canceled, then the June 2020 trip. We even had a separate mom/son's trip booked for May 2020 too that was canceled. Needless to say, I'm sooooo excited, but I won't believe it is real until we touch down at MCO.

We leave tomorrow as well! After our flight-change headache a couple days ago, I am just counting down the hours until we are there! I hope you have a fantastic time. Looks like the weather will be great!

Where should we pack our Magic Bands? Should I make sure they are easily accessible at all times, like in my purse or backpack? Or is it fine for them to be in our checked luggage?

Where should we pack our Magic Bands? Should I make sure they are easily accessible at all times, like in my purse or backpack? Or is it fine for them to be in our checked luggage?

If you're taking DME from MCO to your resort, I recommend keeping them in a carry-on item like a purse or backpack, or in an easy-to-access part of your checked baggage. You'll be asked to tap your band to check in with DME so that the CM can look up the resort reservation and assign you to a bus. You don't HAVE to have the band to check in - they can look up the resort reservation number, but that takes more time for you to look up (think: opening the app on your phone, logging in if you've been signed out, finding "My Plans" and scrolling down to find the number) and read the number to the CM while they type it in. I'm sure it only takes about 30 extra seconds, but that can feel like a long time when you're right off the plane and feeling anxious to keep moving toward your resort!

I too always put them in my backpack carry-on just in case luggage is lost and so I can put it on to breeze through ME.

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing the Queue for FOP. I've never ridden without a FP so I'm excited to finally see it.

Happy Wednesday!

MK today. Pool at CSR this morning and then lunch at the wave at noon before heading to MK.
I am very thankful that we have a local friend whose son has a disability pass and she was able to add us to that today. So with that we were able to ride mine train, haunted mansion, big Thunder, jungle cruise, and barnstormer (my 16 year olds nostalgia ride) as well as get a dole whip between 1:30 at 5:00.

It’s hot so if you aren’t used to the heat and masks, the middle of the day can be rough. Tomorrow we plan on hitting HS early and then again later in the day so fingers crossed we avoid most of the heat.

For those that asked about the pool... we came over to the pool at CSR and there was a wait tonight but it only ended up being about 15 minutes.

Oh no! Hopefully it won't mess you guys up.
It all worked out! Both flights were delayed about an hour so we still made our connection. Got our luggage and walked right on the DME. Staying in CSR and it was the first stops. A couple of minor issues with the room, but they are being proactive about fixing it. Off to a late dinner now at Rix!

3 days to go. First vacation we have ever done with kids. Going to be interesting to see how the three little ones handle it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter