Official March 2022 thread!

You have an amazing husband!!

Hmmm. I was able to get Ale & Compass breakfast for March 22.

Excellent! Congratulations!

Our challenge is the only mornings we can make work are March 24th or 25th, and the times that are available are after park opening. Those are both HS mornings for us, so we really need an early time as I want to be at the park by 8a. I'm totally looking for a unicorn here. We have two epcot mornings on the 19th and 22nd but on the 22nd we have Topolinos (and I'm NOT dropping that one..ha!) and on the 19th the earliest is 9a and Epcot opens at 10a that day, so that won't work either as we like to get there an hour ahead of time to RD. I've got Mouse Alerts set up in hopes there is an early time that pops open, but if not...oh well.

Hmmm. I was able to get Ale & Compass breakfast for March 22.
I was able to get an ADR for breakfast at Ale & Compass today for March 9th. Touring Plans had alerted me that it was available. :)

I made our resort reservation only a few days ago so I missed the 60 day ADR booking window.

Our challenge is the only mornings we can make work are March 24th or 25th, and the times that are available are after park opening. Those are both HS mornings for us, so we really need an early time as I want to be at the park by 8a. I'm totally looking for a unicorn here. We have two epcot mornings on the 19th and 22nd but on the 22nd we have Topolinos (and I'm NOT dropping that one..ha!) and on the 19th the earliest is 9a and Epcot opens at 10a that day, so that won't work either as we like to get there an hour ahead of time to RD. I've got Mouse Alerts set up in hopes there is an early time that pops open, but if not...oh well.
Good Luck!

My husband started my love of solo trips when he gave me a 4n/5d solo trip to the Boardwalk for my 50th birthday! That was in 2016 and since then I did an 8 day solo trip staying at AKL (2017), an 8 day solo trip staying at the Poly (2018), a 5 day offsite March Break trip on my own (2019) and a 3 day solo Christmas trip (2019). My DH and I did a 10 day couples trip for our 20th anniversary in July 2019 and last summer I took my 21 year old son for a mother/son trip to celebrate his 21st. Solo trips are a lot of fun especially for mothers as when do we ever have a chance to do precisely what we want when we feel like doing it??

All my trip reports are linked in my signature if you feel like checking them out. :)
You have an awesome husband. I will have to come back and read your trip reports when I have more time. I just took my first ever solo trip last year, but it was to the other park. It was only a couple of days, but I really enjoyed it. I plan to do it again this fall.

For those of you who didn't get all the reservations you wanted - keep checking. I just got a 6:05 dinner reservation at Rose and Crown. I'm still hoping for the fireworks package, but I'll take R & C without the package too. I originally had an 8:15 reservation at another restaurant, but was worried that we wouldn't be out in time to see the fireworks.
In addition to R & C, there were also several other restaurants with availability that weren't there when I checked yesterday.

If anyone is looking for Coral Reef reservations, they just dumped several more times. We couldn't get a decent time when our ADRs opened up for 3/18 and thanks to our Mouse Dining alert we were able to grab a 6:05p one and there were several other times available.

If anyone is looking for Coral Reef reservations, they just dumped several more times. We couldn't get a decent time when our ADRs opened up for 3/18 and thanks to our Mouse Dining alert we were able to grab a 6:05p one and there were several other times available.

Thank you for the heads up! Was just able to schedule the lunch my parents have been wanting for 3/8. They will be happy!

Garden Rocks dinner packages are up now...I was reviewing my reservations for the week we are there and ended up getting one for 3/13. Now just waiting to see who is coming since the concert is still TBD.

GUYS, I am SO on the fence about O'hana's. The reviews are truly all over the place. We've never been so its not like we have something to compare it to, but we don't want to spend all that $$$ for disappointment after all the hype.

We decided NOT to do O'hana's because they apparently aren't doing the kids games stuff--which honestly would be a selling point if we didn't have kids! Be sure to check the website pages for the restaurants you want if they had anything interactive going on because a LOT of them have scaled that all back if not outright cancelled it.

We decided NOT to do O'hana's because they apparently aren't doing the kids games stuff--which honestly would be a selling point if we didn't have kids! Be sure to check the website pages for the restaurants you want if they had anything interactive going on because a LOT of them have scaled that all back if not outright cancelled it.
It just feels like a very long, very expensive meal that may or may not have good food right now. And it's SO HARD to get a reservation I'm all... is this really worth the stress?

Had a good ADR morning today overall, including California Grill to watch fireworks on our arrival night (March 20). However, upon further reflection, I think our reservation is going to be too late for my kids, especially because we want to rope drop MK the following morning. Any chance someone has an early (6-7ish) reservation for 6 at California Grill on the 20th and would like to trade for one for 9:35?

I know it’s a longshot, but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask!

If anyone is looking for PPO reservations at Cape May or Ale and Compass, they just released some!!! I was able to snag three 7:30a breakfasts for our week that haven't been available before. If you are trying to get one -- go look!

I'd say if you're waking up early to do them definitely keep checking say every 10 minutes. There was almost nothing around 6 am but suddenly at like 6:12 a bunch released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter