• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official March 2022 thread!

Going on our first DVC vacation with my DW. Right now we are at Animal Kingdom Villas Savannah view March 11-13 with copper creek and Poly waitlisted in case something opens up since we booked last minute. Cant wait!

I was able to have my pick of ADRS for my trip starting Mar 7, but Space 220 (lunch, dinner, lounge, all of it) and Coral Reef simply don't exist? Has anyone else encountered this? Like I can still see ADRs for CRT, BOG, and Oga's but not those two at all. :((
Are you checking both the app and the website? Sometimes the app doesn't show full availability.
I think I may have read somewhere here on the boards that those aren't always loading on time for some reason. Just keep checking. Go, go, Disney IT!
Disney IT is special!
and I have Via Napoli booked for dinner during our trip too as that's one of our favorite places! I'll have to check out La Cava - who doesn't love chips, queso and a margarita!!
It's the best! I think they are back to seating now.
March friends! My ADR date was 1/6, and space 220 wasn't available for my week starting 3/7 on Thursday. It opened up for booking for me at 4 am cst this morning! It's Saturday, so I missed it XD but my last day, 3/11, still had like one or two times left.

Coral reef is still not available :(
Great news about Space! I would love to check out the lounge!
Going on our first DVC vacation with my DW. Right now we are at Animal Kingdom Villas Savannah view March 11-13 with copper creek and Poly waitlisted in case something opens up since we booked last minute. Cant wait!
Will add you to the roll call!

Add me to the March list! Hubby, Sis, Brother-in-Law and I just booked two rooms at POR for 3/28-4/1! We were just there in November for an awesome trip where we had six park days, so this one is going to be very relaxed compared to that. We are planning only one park day, lots of pool time, resort hopping, Disney Springs, and lots of good food and cocktails! We chose POR for the easy boat ride to DS... plus, it’s just gorgeous and we like the main pool and Muddy Rivers bar.

Here’s what our plan looks like:

Monday - arrival at hotel around noon; lunch at Riverside Mill, pool time while we wait for our rooms to be ready; Disney Springs for dinner at Morimoto Asia and some lounge hopping/listening to music

Tuesday - breakfast at Riverside Mill (or in the room if we pick up pastries/donuts at DS the night before); pool time in morning; lunch at Disney Springs (something not needing a ressie - maybe D-Luxe Burger, or Earl of Sandwich, or just a mix of stuff from Daily Poutine, BB Wolf, and the food trucks - we’ll see what we feel like); Boardwalk area resort lounge hopping and dinner at Trattoria al Forno

Wednesday - breakfast at DS (probably Everglazed); then Epcot for the day to enjoy rides, shops, and the Flower & Garden Festival (we plan on eating and drinking our way around the world at the festival booths so no dining ressie that day)

Thursday - breakfast at Steakhouse 71; maybe a hop over to the Poly for a drink at Tambu Lounge; back to hotel for pool time; Coronado Springs for dinner at Three Bridges and maybe a drink at Dahlia Lounge

Friday - breakfast at POFQ (we need to get those beignets!!); pool time and check out; DS for some shopping and a late lunch at Polite Pig; then back to the airport around 5:30

Morimoto, Three Bridges, Steakhouse 71, and Polite Pig are all new to us so we are excited to try them. We will also see when Yeehaw Bob is playing and maybe catch his show as well, since none of us have ever seen it.

I‘m really hoping Southwest doesn’t mess with the flight schedule - we have direct flights each way from Buffalo and the times are really good right now!

Officially booked a March trip for me and my best friend! The last time we went was October of 2019, so we are so excited!!! March 27th to 30th - All Star Music! Can't wait!

March friends! My ADR date was 1/6, and space 220 wasn't available for my week starting 3/7 on Thursday. It opened up for booking for me at 4 am cst this morning! It's Saturday, so I missed it XD but my last day, 3/11, still had like one or two times left.

Coral reef is still not available :(
I’m also waiting on Coral Reef for the first week of March to open up. The only meal that my teen son really wanted me to get. Topolinos dinner also doesn’t seem to be booking yet.

Add us to the March list. Have Mar 20-30 booked with 3 DVC resorts (Poly, AKL, BLT). Originally started just AKL for a week and thought we should split it to 2, so we did that with the Poly. Then we adjusted our week and extended our days by 3 and booked what was available, BLT which is a first time staying there for us. We’ve bought flights (through our Aeroplan points, we’re coming from Canada) and have our fingers crossed all will work out. We have about a month before we’ll have to make the call if we’ll be able to go or not. I haven’t bought tickets yet, so not park reservations either but am starting to put our plan together for what the trip will look like.

It's the best! I think they are back to seating now.
I ended up scrapping Rose & Crown over the weekend and was able to *GASP!* pick up a Space 220 Lounge ADR for that day instead!

DH and I ate there for dinner during our November stay last year and loved it so we thought my cousin might like the lounge! I did notice that they took the burger off the lounge menu and now it's sliders, so we'll see about that item!

Can't wait!

Add me to the March list! Hubby, Sis, Brother-in-Law and I just booked two rooms at POR for 3/28-4/1! We were just there in November for an awesome trip where we had six park days, so this one is going to be very relaxed compared to that. We are planning only one park day, lots of pool time, resort hopping, Disney Springs, and lots of good food and cocktails! We chose POR for the easy boat ride to DS... plus, it’s just gorgeous and we like the main pool and Muddy Rivers bar.
Welcome! I remember reading your reports in the past and really enjoyed them! Your plans sound amazing!
Thursday - breakfast at Steakhouse 71; maybe a hop over to the Poly for a drink at Tambu Lounge; back to hotel for pool time; Coronado Springs for dinner at Three Bridges and maybe a drink at Dahlia Lounge
That might just be the most perfect day ever! My son and I ate at Three Bridges this summer and had drinks at Dahlia....both were fabulous!
Officially booked a March trip for me and my best friend! The last time we went was October of 2019, so we are so excited!!! March 27th to 30th - All Star Music! Can't wait!
Welcome and happy trip planning!
My sister's boss has gifted her a Work Anniversary trip...we'll be staying at Old Key West March 6-9.
Wow! What a great boss!
I’m also waiting on Coral Reef for the first week of March to open up. The only meal that my teen son really wanted me to get. Topolinos dinner also doesn’t seem to be booking yet.
Good luck with your ADRs! :)
Add us to the March list. Have Mar 20-30 booked with 3 DVC resorts (Poly, AKL, BLT). Originally started just AKL for a week and thought we should split it to 2, so we did that with the Poly. Then we adjusted our week and extended our days by 3 and booked what was available, BLT which is a first time staying there for us. We’ve bought flights (through our Aeroplan points, we’re coming from Canada) and have our fingers crossed all will work out. We have about a month before we’ll have to make the call if we’ll be able to go or not. I haven’t bought tickets yet, so not park reservations either but am starting to put our plan together for what the trip will look like.
Welcome to a fellow Canadian! We are in same boat as you. Our flights are purchased using AirMiles points but we have not booked tickets or made reservations yet. Keeping fingers crossed our trips are a go!

I ended up scrapping Rose & Crown over the weekend and was able to *GASP!* pick up a Space 220 Lounge ADR for that day instead!

DH and I ate there for dinner during our November stay last year and loved it so we thought my cousin might like the lounge! I did notice that they took the burger off the lounge menu and now it's sliders, so we'll see about that item!

Can't wait!
Wow!! So exciting!!! :)

Add me to the March list as well! Had to make the sad decision to cancel our spring break cruise 😭 , but will now be joining friends on an Orlando trip instead. After just returning from a Thanksgiving Disney trip we didn't have any immediate plans to go back to Disney, but hey, I'm not too sad to be squeezing in another trip!

We'll be staying offsite at Reunion resort with 4 other families and probably only doing 2-3 park days. Still need to figure out our itinerary but priority will definitely be riding Remy (we weren't able to make it happen over Thanksgiving, but now with the virtual queue going away, we will definitely ride in March). Would also love to squeeze in a Space 220 lounge reservation, but again will depend on the rest of the group and our itinerary.

Our plans have changed slightly. There was a $1k flight difference if we flew out on Thursday vs Friday. However, CBR didn't have a room available so we will now be staying at Riveria on 3/17 and the rest of our 3/18-25 stay will be at CBR.

With dining getting so close for us, I'm curious what others are planning on trying to get. My list includes:

* Toppolinos breakfast (soooooooooooo good)
* Coral Reef
* Space 200
* Ohana
* Tusker House
* Beaches and Cream
* 50s Prime Time
* Via Napoli
* Mama Melrose
* Sebastians

Add me to the March list as well! Had to make the sad decision to cancel our spring break cruise 😭 , but will now be joining friends on an Orlando trip instead. After just returning from a Thanksgiving Disney trip we didn't have any immediate plans to go back to Disney, but hey, I'm not too sad to be squeezing in another trip!
Welcome and happy trip planning! I am sorry to hear about your cruise but there is nothing wrong with another Disney trip! I will add you to the roll call. :)
Our plans have changed slightly. There was a $1k flight difference if we flew out on Thursday vs Friday. However, CBR didn't have a room available so we will now be staying at Riveria on 3/17 and the rest of our 3/18-25 stay will be at CBR.
Wow! $1000 is quite the savings! Adding on a night at the Riveria will be so nice. It's always fun to check out another resort!
With dining getting so close for us, I'm curious what others are planning on trying to get. My list includes:

* Toppolinos breakfast (soooooooooooo good)
* Coral Reef
* Space 200
* Ohana
* Tusker House
* Beaches and Cream
* 50s Prime Time
* Via Napoli
* Mama Melrose
* Sebastians
Mmmmm! You have some great choices on your list! We are looking at Wine Bar George, Morimoto Asia, Jaleo, Citricos, Olivias, Toledo and lots of lounges. I adore Nomads, Geyser Point, Tambu, Jock Lindsay's etc.

Soooo... it's my ADR day, and y'all. It was WEIRD.

Arrival day, a SATURDAY, I got a good timeslot for dinner at Via Napoli.
I had my pick of Crystal Palace times.
I had my pick of CHEF MICKEY times.
I even got a great timeslot for Space 220 Lounge, which I hadn't planned to reserve but decided what the heck? It's there.
And if we'd wanted to go to Beaches & Cream? Available nearly EVERY DAY.

But which restaurant was NOT available for the whole flippin' week?

BIERGARTEN.

What. The. Heck?????

I've got alerts set up with Touring Plans and will use some of the other websites too, but seriously? BIERGARTEN???? I have NEVER had a problem getting a reservation there. SO weird...

Other than that, I'm very pleased and feeling a bit more excited about the trip than I have been. :earsboy:

Last edited:
Some of the Epcot restaurants might be holding back reservations for Garden Rocks dinner and a show reservations; they did that for Candlelight Processional reservations—held everything back for the show restaurants until they were ready to release the show times

Some of the Epcot restaurants might be holding back reservations for Garden Rocks dinner and a show reservations; they did that for Candlelight Processional reservations—held everything back for the show restaurants until they were ready to release the show times
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT makes sense since Biergarten is one of the restaurants that has the package deals. Thank you!!!! :stitch:

ADR this morning and we got everything we wanted! Yay! Snagged Space 220 for our last night. I was contemplating having our last meal at California Grill or somewhere at Disney springs, but I think a Friday evening at Space 220 will be pretty fun!

Phew, I can stop stressing now. lol Can't wait! 60 days..we will be on our way to our first trip ever to WDW.

Hello everyone. Will be in Orlando in March but son elected to go to the "other" park. Nonetheless we are hoping to eat at 'Ohana for dinner while there. Oddly, I checked every morning for the last 4 days (our 60 day mark) and there are no 'Ohana dinners available. Anyone else ever experienced no availability before?

If Disney does the After Hours event during our trip, we'll definitely go. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter