• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official March 2022 thread!

Today was my ADR day and I was AMAZED at the availability - like it was almost eerie how easy it was to get all of the reservations I wanted (and more that I wasn't even planning on!) at the times I wanted. Definitely made it worth getting up super early! I hope everyone else has/had the same experience!

Awesome! That was my experience last week as well :)

Today was my ADR day and I was AMAZED at the availability - like it was almost eerie how easy it was to get all of the reservations I wanted (and more that I wasn't even planning on!) at the times I wanted. Definitely made it worth getting up super early! I hope everyone else has/had the same experience!
What's absolutely blown my mind is how many openings there were for Beaches & Cream! That's usually a white whale of an ADR, but for whatever reason, they were EVERYWHERE.

We'll (me, Mr., 16 son, 14 daughter) be there too! March 2-9- still playing with resort reservations. Definitely keeping YC for beginning of trip, but may change the second part from ASMu to something else.
And we'll be back again at Pop from 3/24 to 3/29!

What's absolutely blown my mind is how many openings there were for Beaches & Cream! That's usually a white whale of an ADR, but for whatever reason, they were EVERYWHERE.
I got BNC too! :cheer2: With plenty of availability left over. I almost messed it all up. I've only done ADRs one time before and I thought I could put the next reservation in my cart while still filling out info on the first one I grabbed. It messed it all up and I had to start all over. Had a mini heart attack but still was able to get BNC.

I also got Homecoming for 9 people, which is really the only reservation I had my hopes on.

Did anyone try to get Rose and Crown fireworks packages today? I wanted one for Monday 3/28 but never saw availability. I snagged one for Tuesday but then BIL/SIL will have to park hop to do it.

Hi all! ADR Day one DONE! Since we're doing a split stay I'll have to book the rest of mine tonight/tomorrow.

At 3 am today I got: Beaches and Cream, Ohana, and Steakhouse 71. Already booked for Big River Grille too (open table).

Tonight at 9 PM, we will booking our Capture Your Moment photo session, then at 3 am again, Sanaa and Chef Art Smith's!

I had the worst time with glitching. In fact, I STILL can't book from the app or modify. My laptop did not work (but I haven't tried again). The only thing that worked was our old brick and mortar computer that uses ethernet (aka the same one we use to get national park reservations every year for camping).

Luckily I got very close to the times I wanted, albeit it a little early for Ohana (5:20 when we wanted 6) because of the glitching, but it should be fine.

Now we know for tonight, so I can be better prepared for Homecomin'! That's our biggest must do and it's the last day of our trip, so we should be okay.

Yes!! I got that one too! And before park opening breakfast at CRT? And Oga's Cantina? It's so weird, but I'll take it!

Leaving for our family trip in 5 days and I'm packing like a crazy person, but I get to make ADR's for my March trip in 2 days! I'm having all the Disney stress right now! :lmao:
Two trips in a short time? That's awesome! Hope you ADRs went well!
Excellent!
I was surprised, too! I made SO many mistakes because I forgot to organize my ADRs around fireworks (whoops, lol) and I was able to move stuff around even days later no problem!
That's so great!
I think when they expanded the restaurant, it really changed the ADR availability for the better.
We'll (me, Mr., 16 son, 14 daughter) be there too! March 2-9- still playing with resort reservations. Definitely keeping YC for beginning of trip, but may change the second part from ASMu to something else.
And we'll be back again at Pop from 3/24 to 3/29!
Welcome! So exciting to have two trips in a month. I will add you to the roll call!
Tonight at 9 PM, we will booking our Capture Your Moment photo session, then at 3 am again, Sanaa and Chef Art Smith's!
Mmmm.....Sanaa! Love it there!
At 3 am today I got: Beaches and Cream, Ohana, and Steakhouse 71. Already booked for Big River Grille too (open table).
We are dining at Steakhouse 71 as well and are looking forward to it.

Any expert educated guesses as to whether they will extend hours to open parks earlier for the busy March/Spring break weeks? Park levels are predicted at 9/10 almost the entire time we will be there.

Also, thoughts on whether they may add ILL attractions to Genie+ like they did over the holidays? (Not sure if that was a Christmas gift or based on crowd issues.)

I still have yet to be able to see Pandora at night, so I really hope some hours are extended :(

HELP NEEDED!!!

SO. I am frustrated, lol. When we first started planning our park days, we were going to start our trip at MK. BUUTT everyone said MK is the worst on Monday. Fine, we would just go Wednesday with extended hours.

BUT THEN EXTENDED HOURS MOVED TO TUESDAY. Okay fine, we go Tuesday.

BUT THEN!!!!! Last night we went to book the Capture Your Moment Photo Session, which is a must do for us. All of the morning times, booked. Everything I read said do the morning. First available time was 12:45, which is just, well, not ideal.

I booked it anyways. BUT EVERY OTHER DAY THAT WEEK HAD MORNINGS AVAILABLE. So we booked for Monday too, for 9:15.

And now I don't know what to do. Should we just go on Monday to MK? Is it really THAT BAD? Or should we just stick with Tuesday and go for the 12:45 photo session?

P.S. I hate hoarding ressies, so I'm going to cancel one within 24 hours, I was just a bit desperate last night.

HELP NEEDED!!!

SO. I am frustrated, lol. When we first started planning our park days, we were going to start our trip at MK. BUUTT everyone said MK is the worst on Monday. Fine, we would just go Wednesday with extended hours.

BUT THEN EXTENDED HOURS MOVED TO TUESDAY. Okay fine, we go Tuesday.

BUT THEN!!!!! Last night we went to book the Capture Your Moment Photo Session, which is a must do for us. All of the morning times, booked. Everything I read said do the morning. First available time was 12:45, which is just, well, not ideal.

I booked it anyways. BUT EVERY OTHER DAY THAT WEEK HAD MORNINGS AVAILABLE. So we booked for Monday too, for 9:15.

And now I don't know what to do. Should we just go on Monday to MK? Is it really THAT BAD? Or should we just stick with Tuesday and go for the 12:45 photo session?

P.S. I hate hoarding ressies, so I'm going to cancel one within 24 hours, I was just a bit desperate last night.
Honestly? With the new reservation system and daily Early Entry for all the resorts? It doesn't really matter much anymore. You can kind of count on Epcot being busy on the weekends during festivals (aka year-round these days :rolleyes2), and that was really the only time we noticed any difference on our last trip. Just grab the morning photo shoot and enjoy. :earsboy:

Honestly? With the new reservation system and daily Early Entry for all the resorts? It doesn't really matter much anymore. You can kind of count on Epcot being busy on the weekends during festivals (aka year-round these days :rolleyes2), and that was really the only time we noticed any difference on our last trip. Just grab the morning photo shoot and enjoy. :earsboy:
That's good to know. I know MK was packed this past Monday, but that was a fluke with weather and restricted hours, so I don't think that's a general trend to rely on. We really wanted to start our trip at MK anyways because it "feels right" so I guess I'm looking for some validation too lol

We do plan on being in MK on the 9th, but I just don't know about seeing the Parade on the first day. All the vloggers will be amassing, etc, but it might be cool?? But we hadn't planned on showing up until like 7:00 to sign in for our dessert party and see fireworks/do extended evening hours.

We're taking a keys to the kingdom tour that next day, the 10th, and we'll be able to see the parade on that day, too, because our tour should end right around parade time.

HmmMmMMmmmm

Hoo boy… So glad to see the return of the parade! But ... We already have a park reservation for MK on March 9, with extended family. I’m wondering if the crowds will be especially crazy that day and we should maybe go to MK the day before instead. Love the parade, but I have a feeling that trying to see it opening day will be madness.

I just saw that the FoF parade was coming back on the 9th and that's our LONG day in MK!! We'll rope drop, stay until mid-afternoon and then come back before dinner at BoG, watch the fireworks and then have the 2 hrs in the evening for extended hours ..

and my cousin has NEVER EVER seen a full-on Disney parade before!! We brought her for the first time last Feb. and she got a taste of them via cavalcades but she's going to be blown away...

EEEKKK..even more excited about this trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter