*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

I’m not sure, this is our first time going w convention tickets. Do you mean this? View attachment 843288
Thats just Plus option (looks like you get 1 mini golf or water park visit if you buy a 2 day ticket, even without adding the Plus option.
Yes, this exactly. I was wondering how to use the plus option. Do I just scan my ticket at the water park?

Hi all! I'm late to the game, but can you add me in?

May 1-7, BLT

I'm going with my mom who is in her late 70s. This trip is for her to do anything she wants, so we don't have any ADRs booked (she's not into the food, which is so hard for me, as I'm VERY into the food, haha). She has a 4-day non-hopper pass, and I have an AP, so our plans are:

May 1 - arrive, check in, pick up scooter. I'll head to MK for late hours.
May 2 - AK; I may head back to MK for a bit, since AK closes so early.
May 3 - DHS
May 4 - off-day for mom; I'll start at DHS to see the craziness in GE and then head to EPCOT to enjoy F&G booths
May 5 - MK
May 6 - EP
May 7 - check out and depart; may tour monorail resorts while waiting for shuttle to airport but very low-key as she won't be too mobile without the scooter

It'll be fun to spend time with just her - I'm really looking forward to it. It's coming so fast!

Super excited to make our dining reservations on Sat but hate that they don’t have the fireworks and Fantasmic times officially posted yet. I’m guessing we just assume it’s 9:20 and 9:00 and hope it doesn’t change?

Super late to this thread. I think it’s because it’s all paid off and I booked dining, so it’s just now starting to feel real. We’ll be there 5/18-5/24 at Wilderness Lodge. Here’s our plans:

Sat - Arrival - Enjoy the resort.
Sun - MK - No scheduled dining. I’m craving Pecos Bills, so that’s my plan for the day.
Mon - No parks. Late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Exploring the monorail resorts. Dinner at Artist Point.
Tue - Epcot - Planning on eating around the festival.
Wed - HS - No scheduled dining. We’ll for sure get Ronto Wraps. Maybe have dinner back at Geyser Point.
Thu - MK - Early breakfast at Steakhouse 71. Booked the Seats & Sweets Dessert Party for that evening.
Fri - Depart that afternoon, so we’ll just hang out at the resort that morning and probably spend some time in the arcade.

No AK this time. I want more relaxing time this trip, and it’s our least favorite park. MK and Epcot are my happy places.

Hi all! I'm late to the game, but can you add me in?

May 1-7, BLT

I'm going with my mom who is in her late 70s. This trip is for her to do anything she wants, so we don't have any ADRs booked (she's not into the food, which is so hard for me, as I'm VERY into the food, haha). She has a 4-day non-hopper pass, and I have an AP, so our plans are:

May 1 - arrive, check in, pick up scooter. I'll head to MK for late hours.
May 2 - AK; I may head back to MK for a bit, since AK closes so early.
May 3 - DHS
May 4 - off-day for mom; I'll start at DHS to see the craziness in GE and then head to EPCOT to enjoy F&G booths
May 5 - MK
May 6 - EP
May 7 - check out and depart; may tour monorail resorts while waiting for shuttle to airport but very low-key as she won't be too mobile without the scooter

It'll be fun to spend time with just her - I'm really looking forward to it. It's coming so fast!
Welcome! Got you added. :)

Reactions: KSL
Got ADRs yesterday. I was very excited to get everything we wanted at the time we wanted- especially since we are a party of 10. Here is our lineup:

5/18 - Arrival Day - Homecomin' Dinner
5/19 - Steakhouse 71 Dinner
5/20 - Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast
5/21 - Yak & Yeti Lunch (We are doing 4P1D Challenge this day)
5/22 - After Hours Party Day - Resort all day so I just grabbed an Oga's for 7:30 before the party.
5/23 - Topolino's late Breakfast (11:20)
5/24 - Story Book Dining Dinner

Super excited to make our dining reservations on Sat but hate that they don’t have the fireworks and Fantasmic times officially posted yet. I’m guessing we just assume it’s 9:20 and 9:00 and hope it doesn’t change?

Same concern here. I have no idea if this is relatable or not.
Today, MK is open until 10 pm, and the appt says Happily Ever After fireworks is 8:30. So possibly the same?
But could they push it later since today sunset is around 6:30 pm, but in late May sunset will be closer to 8:15 pm.

I have planned this trip for over a year and I had looked at the schedules during May of 2023, but I forgot to pay attention to the evening showtimes (if they even translate and times hold one year to the next).

Hey All! I haven't really been all that active here, but finally have something to post about. We did swap from Beach Club CL to Contemporary CL, but that was about it. Tuesday however, was our reservation day, and I wanted to share our lineup.

May 18th: Arrival day! We will be getting in pretty early, and heading straight to MK after dropping our bags off. Dinner will be at 1900 Park Fair. So happy to see this restaurant finally back open. It was always a favorite of ours in years past.

May 19th: Animal Kingdom day! Dinner will be at California Grill. We haven't eaten here since the prefix menu started so it will be a new experience for sure.

May 20th: Our first sit down at Epcot this year will be at Akershus. I got the garden rocks package since Sister Hazel will be playing that night. We also will be hanging out after the fireworks for a bit of EEH fun.

May 21st: We will be doing the Brown Derby Fantasmic package on our HS day.

May 22nd: Back to the MK on this day, and Dinner will be at Artist Point Storybook Dining. Then back to the MK for EEH there.

May 23rd: Our second and also last Epcot day. We will be Doing DAH on this night. We will be having lunch at Space 220 per DD9 request. I snagged a fireworks package at Spice Road for the evening, followed by the after hours event.

May 24th: Our last day :( I have CRT booked for dinner on this night, as well as the HEA desert after party. Then we will slowly walk back to the Contemporary and be sad for the rest of the night.

I honestly can't believe how close we are getting. Really starting to get excited now.

Would yall mind looking over my itinerary for our trip 5/24-6/1? Staying at Caribbean Beach, fam of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids, ages 2, 6 and 9). It's our 2nd trip. Our 60 days open tomorrow.

We have TS DDP, StoryBook Dining is 2 credits, leaves me with 1 more TS I could book. Is there anything glaring thats not a good idea or I should change?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324_160910_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_160910_Sheets.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
Would yall mind looking over my itinerary for our trip 5/24-6/1? Staying at Caribbean Beach, fam of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids, ages 2, 6 and 9). It's our 2nd trip. Our 60 days open tomorrow.

We have TS DDP, StoryBook Dining is 2 credits, leaves me with 1 more TS I could book. Is there anything glaring thats not a good idea or I should change?

Here is the attachment in light view may be easier to see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240324_165654_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_165654_Sheets.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
I'm going to attempt to book Caring for Giants for the portion of my trip with my sister. I've never booked a special tour before and I know this one is very popular 😬 Does anyone here have experience booking a tour? Any tips or little quirks I should know about? Are tours available 60+ days out based on your resort stay or is it a straight 60 days out from the date you want to book the tour for? TIA!

I'm going to attempt to book Caring for Giants for the portion of my trip with my sister. I've never booked a special tour before and I know this one is very popular 😬 Does anyone here have experience booking a tour? Any tips or little quirks I should know about? Are tours available 60+ days out based on your resort stay or is it a straight 60 days out from the date you want to book the tour for? TIA!
When I did the rhino tour it was 60 days plus for the resort stay. And it is available at midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter